Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of All the Irresponsible Actions...
(11-08-2020, 08:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No you weren't and you're being deliberately disingenuous.  How is talking about  "The **** you feelings crowd sure seems to have their feeling hurt these days"  talking about Trump?  Last I looked a crowd, by definition, is more than one person.

Civil is civil, either be it or don't.  Quit trying to tamp dance around your glaring hypocrisy.

I was because I highlighted the sentence about Trump's ego.  

You're wrong.

It's okay.  It happens to best of us sometimes.

You want me to care about Trump's feelings after the way he's spoken, acted and governed?  No.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was because I highlighted the sentence about Trump's ego.  

You're wrong.

It's okay.  It happens to best of us sometimes.

You want me to care about Trump's feelings after the way he's spoken, acted and governed?  No.

You're clearly not capable of grasping the point at hand, and it has nothing to do with protecting Trump's feelings because it will spare him some discomfort.  I'd go into more detail but I think most people grasp the point being made and you're not.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even the best man can have a moment of weakness.  Biden even admitted as much.

But your whataboutism is duly noted.

Zero idea how that is whataboutism when it's in response to your assertion that everyone is calling for civility. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zero idea how that is whataboutism when it's in response to your assertion that everyone is calling for civility. 

It's whataboutism when you point out his hypocrisy.  
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If they don't want violence then why do the opposite of what would help avoid it? 

Clean up your own house before pointing to others.  Own your own.

Quite seeking others to blame and police your own people.  Lots of do what I say not what I do from you and your ilk.

Like what. Reporting election results? Showing people's reactions to election results?

I don't even know what you are getting at. Clean up my own? For what. There is one side pushing for a civil war. And its not the one calling for healing and unity. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like what. Reporting election results? Showing people's reactions to election results?

Nope.

Quote:I don't even know what you are getting at. Clean up my own? For what. There is one side pushing for a civil war. And its not the one calling for healing and unity. 

It's been explained, so either realize it or don't.  I'm not excusing anyone's personal actions, but I'm also not excusing anyone's personal actions.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nope.

It's been explained, so either realize it or don't.  I'm not excusing anyone's personal actions, but I'm also not excusing anyone's personal actions.

What has been explained? Are you talking about Biden lashing out a couple times in a debate Trump was raging and talking over everybody almost the whole time?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What has been explained? Are you talking about Biden lashing out a couple times in a debate Trump was raging and talking over everybody almost the whole time?

Read my posts, I'm not huge on repeating myself.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Read my posts, I'm not huge on repeating myself.

Yea I did. You blame the media and blame me and tell me to police my own then keep repeating yourself telling people to grasp the point and that it has been explained. When it hasn't. 

I don't know if you realize the importance of elected officials and their actions. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea I did. You blame the media and blame me and tell me to police my own then keep repeating yourself telling people to grasp the point and that it has been explained. When it hasn't. 

I don't know if you realize the importance of elected officials and their actions. 

Oh we do. Portland and Seattle to name a couple showed us that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh we do. Portland and Seattle to name a couple showed us that.

You can deflect all you want. I'm talking about the stuff that effects and matters to the vast majority of the country. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You can deflect all you want. I'm talking about the stuff that effects and matters to the vast majority of the country. 

Just say what you mean:

"I was only talking about Trump"

Because using the term "elected officials' is pretty broad.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We're talking about a guy who claimed the election he WON was rigged. Of course he's not going to go out with any class or decorum. He doesn't possess those things. He's going to do now what he's done his entire life...lie, spew craziness, throw tantrums and make a fool of himself. That's who Trump is. Did anyone on either side really expect a graceful transition or exit from him? I'd imagine that the majority of conservatives in congress are as happy to see him go as those on the left are.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Maybe it would be a good idea for the news sites like CNN to stop antagonizing the man and let him leave the office with his ego intact?  

His ego was the problem all along.  I see no reason why CNN should try to protect it for him.  All he did was insult then and call them "fake news" for 4 years.  He did that because of his massive ego.

So the WORST thing for this country would be to allow Trump to leave office with his ego in tact.  That would mean he would do nothing but continue to destroy the credibility of the media and and the election process which is the very foundation of our democracy.
Reply/Quote
Breaking news:

Biden calls the White House to see when Trump is going to leave. We've obtained video of the moment...

DISCLAIMER: NSFW

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe Trump should hold another rally?  I mean we have to sooth his ego before he leaves or, uh..something.

Maybe turn it to "Many people say this is the biggest loss they have ever seen. Tremendeous loss, so big, you wouldn't believe it".

T

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
This country is never going to unite. People on this board can't even be civil. Sad.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I see this as a chicken or the egg thing, though. What is CNN doing to antagonize him? Covering his baseless claims of fraud and calling them such? Discussing his frivolous attempts through the judiciary to have things swing his way?

Granted, I don't watch any of the news networks, but this is what I have seen snippets of online. I really haven't seen anything that would be "antagonizing."

I can't imagine Trump would calm down if the liberal media refused to acknowledge him and/or refused to report on his lawsuit and claims of fraud.

LIBERAL MEDIA JUST WANTS TO PRETEND I DONT EXIST AND MY CLAIMS OF FRAUD ARENT VALID.  YOU CANT IGNORE THE TRUTH!!!!!

Everything "eggs" Trump on. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 09:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like what. Reporting election results? Showing people's reactions to election results?

I don't even know what you are getting at. Clean up my own? For what. There is one side pushing for a civil war. And its not the one calling for healing and unity. 

Nothing says "calling for healing and unity" like making a list of Trump supporters with the purpose of future retribution. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 10:46 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Nothing says "calling for healing and unity" like making a list of Trump supporters with the purpose of future retribution. Rolleyes

So what does the liberal media do?  Just move on and not acknowledge Trump or the crowds of supporters calling for a re-count or fraud?  Won't they just be ignoring the truth and the argument of the right wing and trying to cover up the dissention towards Biden with their rainbow unicorn farts and fairy dust?

Perhaps people who are OK with Biden being in office and Trump supporters who think Trump is acting like a real baby can unite. People who get the truth from Trump aren't likely to agree with anyone outside of their circle and they're free to do so.
Reply/Quote