Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overstayed Visas
(01-27-2016, 11:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh gotcha so we can't track purchases or phones?

What's that massive NSA storage facility in Utah for then?

Not if they are using cash and a burner phone. 
(01-27-2016, 11:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As far as I'm concerned the day a person's visa ran out I would start putting their photo up and start looking for them.

Finally a suggestion to track or locate them!  You're going to put up pictures. Wow. I'm impressed. I feel safer already. 
(01-27-2016, 09:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Less people here is the first step to a solution.   But it Doesn't seem difficult since we already track cell phones and purchases.  

And btw there really is no need to swear.  You are just being a drama queen.

Quote:If a person has lived in the United States unlawfully for a period of more than 180 days but less than one year, there is an automatic three-year bar on that person ever reentering the United States

Quote:If a person has lived in the United States illegally for a year or more, there is a 10-year ban on that person reentering the United States.

Congratulation of thinking of a solution that is already in place which doesn't do a damn thing.  The irony of you calling me a drama queen is because you're trying to start some drama.
(02-11-2016, 10:46 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  The irony of you calling me a drama queen is because you're trying to start some drama.

Can we see a pic of you, in your queen outfit ?
Tongue

If not, I'm just going to imagine you as Fruity Rudy.
Ninja
(02-11-2016, 11:27 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Can we see a pic of you, in your queen outfit ?
Tongue

If not, I'm just going to imagine you as Fruity Rudy.
Ninja

My wife has the polaroids stashed someone for blackmail purposes.

Speaking of queens, my dad forbid my brother and I from watching Bosom Buddies because Tom Hanks was dressed in drag.  Although I was just trying to check out Donna Dixon in some spandex.
(02-11-2016, 11:46 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My wife has the polaroids stashed someone for blackmail purposes.

Speaking of queens, my dad forbid my brother and I from watching Bosom Buddies because Tom Hanks was dressed in drag.  Although I was just trying to check out Donna Dixon in some spandex.

Whoa... that's pretty heavy.
Was Bugs Bunny banned, too ?
(02-11-2016, 11:52 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Whoa... that's pretty heavy.
Was Bugs Bunny banned, too ?

Surprisingly Looney Tunes weren't on the No Watch List.  But, apparently the No Watch List worked because neither I nor my brother grew up to become cross dressers IOT to obtain affordable housing.  Allegedly.