Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overstayed Visas
(01-25-2016, 07:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The same way they monitor criminals on house arrest, gps.

That costs a lot of money.  I think people released with GPS monitoring bracelets pay over $50 a month.

When you start talikng about hundreds of millions of people it will cost billions of dollars.
(01-25-2016, 08:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, this is not a shot at those friendly, contrite brown skinned folks who manicure your Golf course, or clean your motel room.  (never mind them, they are just here to earn money, and pump it into their Mexican bank accounts, where it is currently worth 18.62 pesos per dollar)  This is about stopping terrorists, disguised as dual citizens, pretending to be here for school, work, or vacation.  People that may have a strong desire to kill as many Americans as they can, all for their hatred of our cultural differences.  (never mind the Mexican illegals, many of whom are members of the drug cartel gangs..)

Here is the point you are missing.  Many of thre terror attacks that have you cowering under your bed in fera were committed and/or planned by LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND U.S. CITIZENS.

So instead of devoting billions of dollars to watch millions of people who are no threat to us at all?  Instead we should devote our resources trying to identify and stop the people who are actual threats.

Right now as a US citizen you are more likely to be a victim of a crime by another white American.  Since that is the profile of the person most likely to commit a crime against you why are you not in favor of making all white Americans wear ankle bracelets to track them?
(01-22-2016, 10:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You have to report where you are staying

(01-23-2016, 07:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I realize I want tighter border policy than most here so it annoys me when we don't track these people.  What I think is we should put these over staying people on bans to come here again .

So far you have suggested two solutions to your fear mongering to increase the rate of compliance from 99% to 100%.

1.  The honor system.  They just tell us where they are.  That plan is so simple it is brilliant.  I wonder why no else thought of that plan.  I can picture you in a brain storming session to solve this problem deep in the bowels of some admin building at INS HQ, "Eureka!  I've got it.  The solution to our problem.  Pay attention so I don't lose you.  They tell us where they are!  Huh?  Huh?"

They will probably honor you with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

2.  We ban them after we catch them.  Well, banning them after we catch them doesn't actually help in tracking or catching them so we can ban them after we catch them.  So I have to ask,  "How do we catch them?"  According to your suggestion, they just tell us where they are.  F#$&ing brilliant!  I like the cut of your jibe.  Matter of fact, I'm recommending you for the Presidential Medal of Freedom for such outstanding work, son.  You keep this up and some day you might grow up to be a local or state mid-level bureaucrat.
oncemoreuntothejimbree Wrote:So far you have suggested two solutions to your fear mongering to increase the rate of compliance from 99% to 100%.

1.  The honor system.  They just tell us where they are.  That plan is so simple it is brilliant.  I wonder why no else thought of that plan.  I can picture you in a brain storming session to solve this problem deep in the bowels of some admin building at INS HQ, "Eureka!  I've got it.  The solution to our problem.  Pay attention so I don't lose you.  They tell us where they are!  Huh?  Huh?"

They will probably honor you with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

2.  We ban them after we catch them.  Well, banning them after we catch them doesn't actually help in tracking or catching them so we can ban them after we catch them.  So I have to ask,  "How do we catch them?"  According to your suggestion, they just tell us where they are.  F#$&ing brilliant!  I like the cut of your jibe.  Matter of fact, I'm recommending you for the Presidential Medal of Freedom for such outstanding work, son.  You keep this up and some day you might grow up to be a local or state mid-level bureaucrat.

Keep reading. I also brought up slashing student and H-1B visas as well . Which would cut the numbers quite a bit.
(01-27-2016, 11:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keep reading.   I also brought up slashing student and H-1B visas as well . Which would cut the numbers quite a bit.

And that does nothing to track or catch them if they over stay those visas, either.
oncemoreuntothejimbree Wrote: 
And that does nothing to track or catch them if they over stay those visas, either.

Brings the numbers down.
(01-27-2016, 12:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Brings the numbers down.

Do you not understand your "solutions" do nothing to solve the problem you are complaining about?  And you will still complain about the same thing you're complaining about now?  Because if they over stay their visas you still don't know where they are and you still aren't tracking them which is exactly what you f#$&ing complaining about now.
 oncemoreuntothejimbre Wrote:Do you not understand your "solutions" do nothing to solve the problem you are complaining about?  And you will still complain about the same thing you're complaining about now?  Because if they over stay their visas you still don't know where they are and you still aren't tracking them which is exactly what you f#$&ing complaining about now.

Less people here is the first step to a solution.   But it Doesn't seem difficult since we already track cell phones and purchases.

And btw there really is no need to swear. You are just being a drama queen.
(01-27-2016, 09:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Less people here is the first step to a solution.   But it Doesn't seem difficult since we already track cell phones and purchases.  

And btw there really is no need to swear.  You are just being a drama queen.

Less people =/= a lower percentage with overstayed visas.

100 out of 1000

10 out of 100

1 out of 10

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
GMDi Wrote:Less people =/= a lower percentage with overstayed visas.

100 out of 1000

10 out of 100

1 out of 10

Rock On

Easier to check on 10 than it is on 1000 right? Rock On
(01-27-2016, 09:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Less people here is the first step to a solution.   But it Doesn't seem difficult since we already track cell phones and purchases.  

And btw there really is no need to swear.  You are just being a drama queen.

If you reduce the number of people it still doesn't help you track and locate the ones who overstay which is what you're f#%&ing complaining about. LMAO @ drama queen. That's your entire purpose in life. That's why you post bullshit about tracking and locating these people then offer solutions that don't track and locate these people. Name calling already?  Really?  I thought you thought you were better than that behavior. 
(01-27-2016, 10:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Easier to check on 10 than it is on 1000 right?   Rock On

Not if you expect them to just tell you where they are and you still don't have a way to track or locate them when they don't. 
(01-26-2016, 12:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is the point you are missing.  Many of thre terror attacks that have you cowering under your bed in fera were committed and/or planned by LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND U.S. CITIZENS.

So instead of devoting billions of dollars to watch millions of people who are no threat to us at all?  Instead we should devote our resources trying to identify and stop the people who are actual threats.

Right now as a US citizen you are more likely to be a victim of a crime by another white American.  Since that is the profile of the person most likely to commit a crime against you why are you not in favor of making all white Americans wear ankle bracelets to track them?

Only because white is the 65% of the general population.  When speaking of terrorist attacks, terrorists represent a very minute percentage of people in the US.  If the Fed can't get the job done, in terms of identifying and apprehending those folk, then what are we paying them for?  They DO get paid with OUR tax dollars, in good faith that they will protect us from harm. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-27-2016, 10:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:   If the Fed can't get the job done, in terms of identifying and apprehending those folk, then what are we paying them for?  They DO get paid with OUR tax dollars, in good faith that they will protect us from harm. 

And the best way to spend the money is not tracking people based on nationality.  It is better spent looking for the people of ALL NATIONALITIES that are threats.  I have repeated the fact over and over again that many of the attacks here in the US that you consider terrorism were carried out by US citizens, not immigrants.
(01-27-2016, 10:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Easier to check on 10 than it is on 1000 right?   Rock On

No.

Not if they don't want found. 

Rock On
GMDi Wrote:No.

Not if they don't want found. 

Rock On

Oh gotcha so we can't track purchases or phones?

What's that massive NSA storage facility in Utah for then?
(01-27-2016, 11:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh gotcha so we can't track purchases or phones?

What's that massive NSA storage facility in Utah for then?

Is that near the FEMA camps?

Anyway...if it was as easy as tracking the phones there wouldn't be that massive 1% missing that has your mind working overtime.
GMDi Wrote:Is that near the FEMA camps?

Anyway...if it was as easy as tracking the phones there wouldn't be that massive 1% missing that has your mind working overtime.

If people can't respect our laws then they don't deserve to be here. It's a pain to fill out the paperwork to come here legally and then it takes a responsible person to abide by the rules set forth. As far as I'm concerned the day a person's visa ran out I would start putting their photo up and start looking for them. Once caught I would revoke the ability to come here for a time.
(01-27-2016, 11:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And the best way to spend the money is not tracking people based on nationality.  It is better spent looking for the people of ALL NATIONALITIES that are threats.  I have repeated the fact over and over again that many of the attacks here in the US that you consider terrorism were carried out by US citizens, not immigrants
I cannot disagree with what you say.  Some US citizens have been tainted, and they need to be treated accordingly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-27-2016, 11:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned the day a person's visa ran out I would start putting their photo up and start looking for them.  

and.....

put them on a no-fly list

freeze any known assets

fine anyone caught employing them

revoke any forms of identification or licenses