Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment
(10-01-2015, 11:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wildcard

Wildcard Biznatches !!
My favorite phrase from the series.

The video provides an opportunity for problem solving, too.

No brakes ?
Jam the gear shift/selector down to L1.
If it doesn't downshift, punch gas petal very fast, but brief as possible.
That will trigger the pressure switch (kickdown sensor) and allow it to downshift.
If traveling at a high rate of speed, it may be necessary to shift to L2 first, then to L1.
Once slowed to around 10-15 mph, turn off the ignition.
Be careful to not turn the key far enough as to lock the steering wheel.
Under 10 mph, apply emergency brake.
Given the amount of time and area of operation for the vehicle, applying the e-brake sooner may be necessary.
(10-01-2015, 11:38 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Wildcard Biznatches !!
My favorite phrase from the series.

The video provides an opportunity for problem solving,  too.

No brakes ?
Jam the gear shift/selector down to L1.
If it doesn't downshift,  punch gas petal very fast, but brief as possible.
That will trigger the pressure switch (kickdown sensor) and allow it to downshift.
If traveling at a high rate of speed, it may be necessary to shift to L2 first,  then to L1.
Once slowed to around 10-15 mph, turn off the ignition.
Be careful to not turn the key far enough as to lock the steering wheel.
Under 10 mph, apply emergency brake.
Given the amount of time and area of operation for the vehicle,  applying the e-brake sooner may be necessary.

To me the funniest part was the effectiveness of water boarding; I got her so admit to things she never did means you can't trust the info you get which means water boarding isn't effective.  It's funny on multiple levels.

This is unrelated to the zombie apocalypse, but I saw a preview for a new Bill Murray movie yesterday, Rock the Kasbah.  Check out the preview.  It looks hilarious.
(10-01-2015, 11:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: To me the funniest part was the effectiveness of water boarding; I got her so admit to things she never did means you can't trust the info you get which means water boarding isn't effective.  It's funny on multiple levels.

This is unrelated to the zombie apocalypse, but I saw a preview for a new Bill Murray movie yesterday, Rock the Kasbah.  Check out the preview.  It looks hilarious.

I've never water-boarded anyone, but I would probably agree that torture doesn't get what you need.
Sleep deprivation may prompt some slip-ups though.

I look for the Bill Murray movie.
Dig me some Bill.

Btw... BIll was in Zombieland.
ThumbsUp
(10-01-2015, 11:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: To me the funniest part was the effectiveness of water boarding; I got her so admit to things she never did means you can't trust the info you get which means water boarding isn't effective.  It's funny on multiple levels.

That movie looks good.
(10-01-2015, 12:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've never water-boarded anyone, but I would probably agree that torture doesn't get what you need.
Sleep deprivation may prompt some slip-ups though.

I look for the Bill Murray movie.
Dig me some Bill.

Btw... BIll was in Zombieland.
ThumbsUp

Sleep deprivation is good for hallucinations.
Stop talking about waterboarding. Makes me miss the days of SLS.

:slapping:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-01-2015, 11:14 PM)Benton Wrote: Stop talking about waterboarding. Makes me miss the days of SLS.

:slapping:

I'm assuming that would be Sloppy ?
Before my time in P&R, but I seen the guys reference his views, in the Smack Forum (on the mother ship).

*sidenote* I'm watching TWD and getting riled'up.
Time to check the go bags and do an ammo count. Just bought some pool shock for water purification.
Ninja
(10-02-2015, 01:28 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm assuming that would be Sloppy ?
Before my time in P&R, but I seen the guys reference his views, in the Smack Forum (on the mother ship).

*sidenote* I'm watching TWD and getting riled'up.
Time to check the go bags and do an ammo count. Just bought some pool shock for water purification.
Ninja

I miss ol' SLS Sad

Can't nobody troll like Sloppy trolled...Nobody!

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
(10-01-2015, 09:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Sleep deprivation is good for hallucinations.

What's the typical amount of time it takes for sleep dep to have any real impact?

Not even sure if you know, just thought it was interesting.
(10-02-2015, 02:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's the typical amount of time it takes for sleep dep to have any real impact?  

Not even sure if you know,  just thought it was interesting.

That's actually a good question.  I think the longest I've gone is 48hrs.
(10-02-2015, 02:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's the typical amount of time it takes for sleep dep to have any real impact?  

Not even sure if you know,  just thought it was interesting.

Any real impact on what? Define "any real impact"? Regardless, it would vary from person to person.