Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades - Week 15
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Cappa was a stud against his old team. And Collins continues to be the weak link.

Reply/Quote
Flowers was the MVP out there
Reply/Quote
Man, they sure do undervalue DJ Reader out there. Without his efforts yesterday, that first half could have really gotten out of hand.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, they sure do undervalue DJ Reader out there.  Without his efforts yesterday, that first half could have really gotten out of hand.

Way to notice. Reader has been nothing short of stellar for our D.  

Reply/Quote
That guy ran around Collins quite a few times.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Cappa was a stud against his old team. And Collins continues to be the weak link.

Looking at Williams too.....nice rebound for him after struggling early and dealing with injury. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That guy ran around Collins quite a few times.

He ends up on the ground WAY too much. Thankfully the FO was really smart how they structured his contract. They can get out of it after this season with very little dead money.

I could definitely see them going OT in the 1st if they don’t go CB or DE.

Reply/Quote
Cappa barely gets talked about, but he's been one of the best players on offense this year.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Nice seeing Boot Hill fill in on the edge a few plays. Hope Hubbard is alright. Ossai also played great in my opinion filling in
for Trey and making the hit on Brady that caused an interception I believe to Flowers who also played fantastic as the grades
show.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He ends up on the ground WAY too much. Thankfully the FO was really smart how they structured his contract. They can get out of it after this season with very little dead money.

I didn'tdnt know that - that's good to know. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, they sure do undervalue DJ Reader out there.  Without his efforts yesterday, that first half could have really gotten out of hand.

Heard Skip Bayless compare him to Aaron Donald today
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Cappa barely gets talked about, but he's been one of the best players on offense this year.

Love both him and Karras.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He ends up on the ground WAY too much. Thankfully the FO was really smart how they structured his contract. They can get out of it after this season with very little dead money.

I don't think they get rid of him.  He's had quite a few really good games.  Don't know what injuries he might be playing through.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think they get rid of him.  He's had quite a few really good games.  Don't know what injuries he might be playing through.  

I’m not even necessarily saying they should get rid of him. Just that it’s an option if they want to draft his replacement.

As for injuries his back issues are well known.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Jonah W.  had a good game but Collins although better than some prior Bengals in the past, is upgradable.  Flowers has found his niche with the team and does it very well.  I remember TE use to destroy Bengals, not any longer.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
So, seeing as how Jonah has started to regain his form the last several weeks, and Volson continues to grow beside him.....what is your guys' opinion on keeping him around?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not even necessarily saying they should get rid of him. Just that it’s an option if they want to draft his replacement.

As for injuries his back issues are well known.

Well yeah if there's a stud RT at 32 then by all means grab him.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: So, seeing as how Jonah has started to regain his form the last several weeks, and Volson continues to grow beside him.....what is your guys' opinion on keeping him around?

Jonah is here next year whether we like it or not. They picked up the option on him. 

He's still super young and is capable. I'd be OK giving him an extension if he continues to improve next year. 

Overall, I think the OL has played decent this year. I do think they have really struggled when defenses throw extra guys at them on blitz pickups. 
Reply/Quote
So they charged Collins with a sack for that ridiculous play where Burrow stood there for 6 seconds before being touched?
Reply/Quote