Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF scores vs Detroit

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

According to Carman on Twitter, he got food poisoning from eating at Mom's Spaghetti, the new restaurant that Eminem opened in downtown Detroit.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hubbard made a awesome play I think
On 3rd down he blanketed Williams or Swift on
A arrow route tackling either or short of the sticks
Reply/Quote

I’m assuming Jonah sneaks into the top 5 due to a minimum # of snaps for Prince.

Reply/Quote
Awuzie is a star. What an incredible signing.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:41 AM)ochocincos Wrote: According to Carman on Twitter, he got food poisoning from eating at Mom's Spaghetti, the new restaurant that Eminem opened in downtown Detroit.

That *******....

I asked about Prince prior to the pre-season because I really didn't know anything about him. Seemed like most people that follow the Buckeyes didn't have much good to say about him. That's a huge PFF number. And Spain just keeps killing it. The left side of the line is solid. If they can just fix the Center/RG leak we'll be in business.....
Reply/Quote
Interesting Hendrickson isn't listed as a high grade earner considering the narrative that Sewell struggled.....

What was his grade? I though he had a good game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:45 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Awuzie is a star. What an incredible signing.

There was a lot of talk about how we just basically replaced Lawson and WJ3 with Hendrickson and Awuzie (I was guilty myself). They’ve both turned out to be significant upgrades.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:41 AM)ochocincos Wrote: According to Carman on Twitter, he got food poisoning from eating at Mom's Spaghetti, the new restaurant that Eminem opened in downtown Detroit.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for mom..or her spaghetti..or for her son for that matter. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:48 AM)jj22 Wrote: Interesting Hendrickson isn't listed as a high grade earner considering the narrative that Sewell struggled.....

I wouldn't expect a high PFF grade for Hendrickson for this game or any other game.  For whatever reason they just don't like the way he plays.  Your eyes, my eyes and just about everyone else's eyes tell us a different story.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That *******....

I asked about Prince prior to the pre-season because I really didn't know anything about him. Seemed like most people that follow the Buckeyes didn't have much good to say about him. That's a huge PFF number. And Spain just keeps killing it. The left side of the line is solid. If they can just fix the Center/RG leak we'll be in business.....

I feel fairly confident we have something in Carman. He’ll likely have some more rough games like against GB, but you can see a good player there. Just needs to develop and get comfortable at his new position.

Center is a legit concern. Especially since I think the team will chalk Hopkins’ struggles up to him returning from injury. But honestly, I think it’s just as much that he’s standing out more now that there’s actually better players around him.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That *******....

I was skeptical of Prince as well.
I'm surprised he's playing well, but he's only played 36 snaps.
It's hard to tell how well he'd do if he got more action.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There was a lot of talk about how we just basically replaced Lawson and WJ3 with Hendrickson and Awuzie (I was guilty myself). They’ve both turned out to be significant upgrades.

You know Dallas is kicking themselves for letting Awuzie go....
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You know Dallas is kicking themselves for letting Awuzie go....

Diggs having like 37 INT’s probably takes some of the sting out…

Reply/Quote

I heard the symptoms of that type of food poisoning are: palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

Other symptoms include: losing yourself in the music

I will see myself out  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 10:01 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: I heard the symptoms of that type of food poisoning are: palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

Other symptoms include: losing yourself in the music

I will see myself out  Ninja

And he got just vomit on his sweater already.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It wasn’t a “narrative.” Facepalm

I thought he settled in as the game went on, but haven't re-watched yet. I am interested in PFF's Hendrickson grades (which was the point).

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:48 AM)jj22 Wrote: Interesting Hendrickson isn't listed as a high grade earner considering the narrative that Sewell struggled.....

Pass rushing/pass blocking grades in PFF are probably always going to be the most "questionable" in terms of comparing them to statistics because to fans and to most of the NFL, sacks are really important but to PFF, they're just 1 bad play in a sea of 40+ plays.

Let's say Hendrickson got 5 pressures, 1 sack and 1 tackle for no gain in 40 pass rushing sets (I'm not saying those numbers are correct, but they're probably not far off). To your typical fan, that's a really good day and we would say that Hendrickson dominated Sewell.

But to PFF, that is 7 bad plays and 33 good plays by Sewell. Plus, they probably didn't attribute the sack to Sewell because it was technically the TE that gave up the sack, if I recall correctly.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 10:02 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Pass rushing/pass blocking grades in PFF are probably always going to be the most "questionable" in terms of comparing them to statistics because to fans and to most of the NFL, sacks are really important but to PFF, they're just 1 bad play in a sea of 40+ plays.

Let's say Hendrickson got 5 pressures, 1 sack and 1 tackle for no gain in 40 pass rushing sets (I'm not saying those numbers are correct, but they're probably not far off). To your typical fan, that's a really good day and we would say that Hendrickson dominated Sewell.

But to PFF, that is 7 bad plays and 33 good plays by Sewell. Plus, they probably didn't attribute the sack to Sewell because it was technically the TE that gave up the sack, if I recall correctly.

That makes sense.  

Reply/Quote

Don't sing the song.  Don't sing the song.  Don't sing the song. Dang it, now I have that song stuck in my head.
Reply/Quote