Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
It's officially game day (CST) for me... Who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey everyone

Let's get this W
Reply/Quote
This is the ultimate "do your job" game. If each player does their specific assignment there's no way they can beat the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Who will everyone be pulling for in the early game? Texans or Chefs?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who will everyone be pulling for in the early game? Texans or Chefs?

The NFL should have a consolation bracket so the Bengals and Texans can still play next week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who will everyone be pulling for in the early game?   Texans or Chefs?

Chiefs, I like their chances of making it to the afc championship game better than Texans which will give us another home playoff game in 2 weeks. Beat Houston, then a Denver team they almost swept and they're in. We beat overrated Pitt team and banged up patriots team and we get a rematch with Chiefs who are playing much better than last time but I still like our chances. Then cincy vs Arizona in SB 50  Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The winner of tonight's game will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Steelers 23 today
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Cincy should wear their white jerseys so it feels more like an away game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Chiefs, I like their chances of making it to the afc championship game better than Texans which will give us another home playoff game in 2 weeks. Beat Houston, then a Denver team they almost swept and they're in. We beat overrated Pitt team and banged up patriots team and we get a rematch with Chiefs who are playing much better than last time but I still like our chances. Then cincy vs Arizona in SB 50  Rock On

Was just talking to my mate about this .... We think both Cincy and chefs can win next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:55 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The NFL should have a consolation bracket so the Bengals and Texans can still play next week.

Oh you mean the divisional round. Gotcha Tongue
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY my friends...
Reply/Quote
Getting there, I know this because I'm starting to get the shits.
Reply/Quote
I heard on 700 this morning that tickets were still available. Cheapest was 89 bucks.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 06:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I heard on 700 this morning that tickets were still available. Cheapest was 89 bucks.

All re-sale tickets.
Reply/Quote
Aaaaaagggggjhhhhhh! !!!!!!!! Cmon Bengals! !!!!!!! Win win win win!!!!!!! Aaaaaggggghhhhhh! !!!! Kick the Steelers asses!!!!!!! Aaaaaagggggjhhhhhh! !!!!!
Reply/Quote
Anyone else fear the refs are going to be stupid bias for the steelers? They are wishing it's Ben vs Manning next round for ratings. I don't see them calling a fair game at all...
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:36 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Anyone else fear the refs are going to be stupid bias for the steelers? They are wishing it's Ben vs Manning next round for ratings. I don't see them calling a fair game at all...

Nah... AJ McCarron winning the Super Bowl is a better story  Cool
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Rain in the forecast so Ben will probably only throw 53 times.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:36 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Anyone else fear the refs are going to be stupid bias for the steelers? They are wishing it's Ben vs Manning next round for ratings. I don't see them calling a fair game at all...

Really hope not but I really wouldn't be surprised either.
Reply/Quote