Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-09-2016, 11:55 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Better than What McCarron is doing against a 30th rated pass defense

That doesn't seem like enough reason for a rational person to be so smug about the guy. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yes it is. We have seen it time and again when the defenseless player lowers their head into it and it is a penalty. Hit a defenseless player in the head, penalty. In this case, I don't agree the player was defenseless, but that's a different point.

Just because they can't interpret their b.s. Rule we're not required to kowtow to it. It was a blown call.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
WE WANT GIO
Reply/Quote
Hill doesnt hit the holes with the explosiveness anymore.. Its sad to watch him run
Reply/Quote
Does Hue know he has more than 1 RB on our roster?
Reply/Quote
We gotta believe Marv and Hue can learn from their 7 years of mistakes and make the correct adjustments
Reply/Quote
1st down. Please start using Gio.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable! A first down!
Reply/Quote
Atta boy McCarron.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Sanu with the 1st!!
Reply/Quote
1/2 yard in a cloud of dust Hill back in
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:54 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: So if you're right, then there will be a hefty fine, and I will come on here and apologize. I expect the same from you if there is no fine.

If only I paid attention to/cared about such things. There may not be a fine because they determine the player was not defenseless. But since the NFL fines are so arbitrary, hard to say what they will do.

(01-09-2016, 11:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: except for the little fact that he didn't hit him in the head, it whip lashed from the force of the hit. Want to borrow my glasses ?

And do you know how many times that happens anda penalty is called? The thinking os that if the whiplash causes it, you are still hitting too high.
Reply/Quote
Yaaaay. A first down. LOL

Take what we can get. String together some positive plays.
Reply/Quote
Alright!!! We got a first down!!! Let's keep it going.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow the NFL will issue an apology for that blown call just like every year

**** that it's in the past now. We score a TD and were in control don't lose faith
Reply/Quote
Stop with the long passes AJ!
Reply/Quote
That was on Green.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
HILL CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***** finally, piece of shit.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
1st doooooooooooooooooooooooooooown !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote