Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-10-2016, 12:29 AM)djam Wrote: If Dalton were playing we'd be up 2 TD's, imo.

If Palmer would have stayed we would have Zimmer as our HC and won more than 0 playoff games. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now marvins got some press conference material.

" we did some good things, I had a good challenge I saw
Reply/Quote
Good challenge.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Robert Livingston is responsible for all challenges lol
Reply/Quote
Can our offense HOLD any ***** BLOCKS ?
Reply/Quote
4 down territory haha

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:35 AM)StayingUpForThis Wrote: I'm all for sticking by a coach but this has to be the end of the Lewis era, it's too painful to carry on the same year after year.

Marvin not going anywhere unless he wants to.

Guenther and Hue not going anywhere unless they get a HC job.

No one going anywhere.

I get being mad, but everyone wanted Gruden gone and some even complained about Zimmer.  They are both now HC in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
where the **** was that playcalling in the first half when they couldnt do shit?????
Reply/Quote
Omg now Hie calls plays to benefit his personnel

And then kills momentum by running Gio up the middle
Reply/Quote
Wow, I work for the only idiot in professional sports dumb enough not to fire my 0 - 5 ass.

[Image: 536879312.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:35 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: I've seen multiple posts in this very thread

Haven't seen 1
Reply/Quote
Opening the play book finally hue? Not a run run pass punt that was working so well
Reply/Quote
And another bonehead playcall on first down.
Reply/Quote
If somehow we get a TD here we might have a chance. Oh who am I kidding.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This offensive line pisses me off so much.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully you guys are as drunk as I am and started playing video games. Till next year
Reply/Quote
If Marvin doesn't resign if this is a loss, he has no integrity and should lose the respect of all the players.
Reply/Quote
Gio is the one one playing with heart!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:36 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: 3 QB fumbles and a lame duck INT has definitely had an impact on the game.

2 of those fumbles and that lame duck were circumstantial in all honesty. The rain greatly impacted those plays.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:36 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: 3 QB fumbles and a lame duck INT has definitely had an impact on the game.

He looks like any Marvin Lewis coached QB in the playoffs.

He looked fine in regular season. Just like Dalton. Just like Palmer. Just like Kitna.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote