Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
(09-07-2023, 12:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh yeah, the chat was more or less unhandleable for me as well.

Correction though, I did refer to the T-Rexes as "nasty". Which is justified, since they took Hurts just before my two picks and I was just on the wrong foot ever since.

- Just so it's said once: I formally am the commissioner, I do not plan to make this matter. Technicalities aside, I will not interfere with trades etc. in any way, barring the most extreme instances I would not expect to see anyways. Should an issue arise though, just tell me and we debate it out.

I think there were at least 3 times that the player I had on my radar was picked right before mine. 

Yahoo thinks I did good. I'll have whatever they're smoking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 09:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Honest to goodness I completely forgot when I got home from work!  Sat down at the computer at 7:30 and was lucky I had the 12th pick!

That was fun though!

Garrett Wilson for Trevor Lawrence straight?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 01:21 PM)basballguy Wrote: Garrett Wilson for Trevor Lawrence straight?

Man, then I need another QB.  I'll look after work.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
There is one open question, whatever happens to the last place team?

Excepting Frank and Harley's grandson (can I call him Harleypup?), that are not really part of these boards, I feel there should be some punishment for finishing last. Anyone feel the same way.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 09:49 AM)hollodero Wrote: There is one open question, whatever happens to the last place team?

Excepting Frank and Harley's grandson (can I call him Harleypup?), that are not really part of these boards, I feel there should be some punishment for finishing last. Anyone feel the same way.

Straight to the Gulag.
Reply/Quote
Thank God for Christian McCaffrey !

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:41 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thank God for Christian McCaffrey !

And my gamble on the Jets D !
Crazy that Rogers lasted 5 minutes.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:44 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: And my gamble on the Jets D !
Crazy that Rogers lasted 5 minutes.

Not looking good for him and the Jets SB has just gone up in flames, Bring on Zach.
Reply/Quote
Couldn't have scripted a worse start for me. Lose a starting HB to a season ending injury and my#1 pick is dealing with an ankle injury that will likely be a problem for some time. Yeah!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 11:06 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Couldn't have scripted a worse start for me.  Lose a starting HB to a season ending injury and my#1 pick is dealing with an ankle injury that will likely be a problem for some time.  Yeah!

pllfffft i got blown out. 
Should be good enough for No 1 on waiver wire!! 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: pllfffft i got blown out. 
Should be good enough for No 1 on waiver wire!! 

I certainly didn't score the least amount of points, not even close.  But a loss is a loss and losing Dobbins, who likely would have been a consistent scorer for me, hurts even worse.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I certainly didn't score the least amount of points, not even close.  But a loss is a loss and losing Dobbins, who likely would have been a consistent scorer for me, hurts even worse.
That's a brutal blow. It'd be tough to make a call with replacing him between Edwards and Hill. Gordon might become a factor, too.

*edit* You took my waiver RB...lol
Guess I'll gamble on Hill.
Reply/Quote
I really don't like the Cowboys but their auto drafted defense got me the dub so I can't complain. Also here to eat crow for missing the draft.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 04:07 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's a brutal blow. It'd be tough to make a call with replacing him between Edwards and Hill. Gordon might become a factor, too.

I don't expect either of the two HBs on the roster to get the playing time Dobbins would have which is why I went after Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 04:07 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's a brutal blow. It'd be tough to make a call with replacing him between Edwards and Hill. Gordon might become a factor, too.

LOL I got Gus Tongue

I went thru this a couple years ago with Dobbins (drafted) and Gus (waiver wire winner) both having season ending injuries early in the year. So i'm leary of Ravens RB's being dependable.
Reply/Quote
Of course I blew my load 10 seconds into the FFL season.

I'm looking at a bunch of up and down scores for the rest of the season.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 03:28 PM)basballguy Wrote: Of course I blew my load 10 seconds into the FFL season.  

I'm looking at a bunch of up and down scores for the rest of the season.

Not gonna lie. I was happy to see you score so many points last week.  Of course, with my luck that will be your average.  
Reply/Quote
Bruisers didn't start Puka ?
I almost drafted the kid and had a waiver on him this week. He and Jaren Hall were a fun pair to watch on BYU.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 03:02 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Bruisers didn't start Puka ?
I almost drafted the kid and had a waiver on him this week. He and Jaren Hall were a fun pair to watch on BYU.

i don't have Puka
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 10:36 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: i don't have Puka
Oops...my bad.
Deep State does.

Reply/Quote