Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
So there's Ckwi88, SSF, Dino, Roto, me... five people so far, but only four registrations?

Also, let's get this number up to 12. FF is something we can do on these boards where political affiliations, beliefs etc. do not matter and which takes far less time week to week than argueing about Trump, Biden, FOX and then some. Register, tell your friends and enemies, spread the word.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 11:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eff it, I'll play if there's room.  I haven't played in years and I honestly kind of miss it.  I'm sure you guys do a snake draft.  I prefer an auction but I'll play either way.

It always was snake... that being said, as league commissioner I am determined to let democracy rule in every aspect. If a majority wants auction, then so be it.
I myself would be open to it, but maybe it's too big a change for this year when we need to get the league full hastily.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 07:47 AM)hollodero Wrote: So there's Ckwi88, SSF, Dino, Roto, me... five people so far, but only four registrations?

Also, let's get this number up to 12. FF is something we can do on these boards where political affiliations, beliefs etc. do not matter and which takes far less time week to week than argueing about Trump, Biden, FOX and then some. Register, tell your friends and enemies, spread the word.

My meeting went late last night and then I stopped at my parents on the way home.  I'll get to it today.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I registered.
Reply/Quote
Well well... the other fantasy thread got deleted, may this make the board a better place, but I also feel it's my task to do some advertising for the board league still - until tomorrow. So in an act of disobedience I will push this thread instead to keep asking for additional players/registrations. Draft is tomorrow 7.30pm, then I will stop doing these kinds of deeds.

Click me, I'm an invite link, you will not get Rickrolled
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 11:10 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well well... the other fantasy thread got deleted, may this make the board a better place, but I also feel it's my task to do some advertising for the board league still - until tomorrow. So in an act of disobedience I will push this thread instead to keep asking for additional players/registrations. Draft is tomorrow 7.30pm, then I will stop doing these kinds of deeds.

Click me, I'm an invite link, you will not get Rickrolled
I believe they were merged, boss.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 04:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I believe they were merged, boss.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't know what thread it was merged with, but it does not matter much. Didn't want to sound awfully sour about it. Also, maybe I actually overdid it :) Just didn't want to do too little.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 04:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: I wouldn't know what thread it was merged with, but it does not matter much. Didn't want to sound awfully sour about it. Also, maybe I actually overdid it :) Just didn't want to do too little.

got 9 in there need 1 more to even it out
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 02:53 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: got 9 in there need 1 more to even it out

Oh yeah, that would be ideal. Maybe folks could spread the word? For despite me posting it 10.000 times, people (namely fritz) were still not aware that the league got renewed.

That being said, the league is secure either way. If there's an uneven number, I can even it out with guest players.
Reply/Quote
If it comes down to it, y'all can drop me to keep it even.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 12:59 PM)basballguy Wrote: If it comes down to it, y'all can drop me to keep it even.

It will not come to that. I'd find a tenth.
Reply/Quote
So, for all those that might just have waited, now would be the time to join.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: So, for all those that might just have waited, now would be the time to join.

Am I in?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Am I in?

Puh, what would be your team name? From first glance, I see no typical HarleyDog signs...

What happens if you click this invite link?

Edit: if you, however, wanted to know if there's a spot for you, then yes there absolutely is.

Second edit, now you're definitely in :)
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: Puh, what would be your team name? From first glance, I see no typical HarleyDog signs...

What happens if you click this invite link?

Edit: if you, however, wanted to know if there's a spot for you, then yes there absolutely is.

Second edit, now you're definitely in :)

I’m in. Is this auto draft?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m in. Is this auto draft?

Nope, there's a draft tonight 7.30pm
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:40 PM)hollodero Wrote: Nope, there's a draft tonight 7.30pm

Ok. I’ll try to make it but apologizing up front if I don’t and slide to auto draft mode. I will try.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok. I’ll try to make it but apologizing up front if I don’t and slide to auto draft mode. I will try.

No worries, I expect some autodrafters. Do as you please.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: No worries, I expect some autodrafters. Do as you please.

Are there more spots?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: So, for all those that might just have waited, now would be the time to join.

I'm not much of a PnR poster but if you still need people by draft time tonight just PM me beforehand and I'll join. Although I am up to my ears in FF teams again after cutting back last year and the one before lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote