Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
(09-06-2023, 04:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are there more spots?

We're actually 10 players. Imho 12 would be ideal. So there's still spots.

(09-06-2023, 04:45 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm not much of a PnR poster but if you still need people by draft time tonight just PM me beforehand and I'll join. Although I am up to my ears in FF teams again after cutting back last year and the one before lol

Sure, I can do that. Alternatively, you could register right now. Even if we're 11 in the end, yahoo offers an option for a manager-less 12th team, or I get a guest player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: We're actually 10 players. Imho 12 would be ideal. So there's still spots.

Sure, I can do that. Alternatively, you could register right now. Even if we're 11 in the end, yahoo offers an option for a manager-less 12th team, or I get a guest player.

Getting another player now. Making him join the boards first.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Getting another player now. Making him join the boards first.

Perfect.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 04:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Perfect.

It’s my grandson. He’s been begging for me to teach him FF. So here we go.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 05:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It’s my grandson. He’s been begging for me to teach him FF. So here we go.

Perfect league for it!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 05:06 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Perfect league for it!

He’s 16. So yeah.

Reply/Quote
So, that brings us to 11 happy players. Meaning, one spot is still free, basically for the taking.

As agreed, I would send Synric a PM shortly before the draft if there's no 12th player before that. Mr. Synric of course can decide to become that 12th player any time, as long as the spot is free.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 05:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: So, that brings us to 11 happy players. Meaning, one spot is still free, basically for the taking.

As agreed, I would send Synric a PM shortly before the draft if there's no 12th player before that. Mr. Synric of course can decide to become that 12th player any time, as long as the spot is free.

Can you delete Gavins groovy team please?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 06:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Can you delete Gavins groovy team please?

OK, was just about to address that :) Will do.
Reply/Quote
So, the league is full, we have 12 players.

Reminder, draft in an hour/7.30 pm
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 07:34 PM)hollodero Wrote: So, the league is full, we have 12 players.

Reminder, draft in an hour/7.30 pm

Dont need me then? 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 07:44 PM)Synric Wrote: Dont need me then? 

No... I gave the last spot away. Could have been yours, if you hadn't hesitated and declared yourself an emergencay candidate :) So I feel a bit sorry, but that's the way it went.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 07:48 PM)hollodero Wrote: No... I gave the last spot away. Could have been yours, if you hadn't hesitated and declared yourself an emergencay candidate :) So I feel a bit sorry, but that's the way it went.

Don't feel sorry about it. I did that because it would have been my 7th FF League. I was hoping someone would jump on the spot lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 07:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't feel sorry about it. I did that because it would have been my 7th FF League lol.

:)  I see. That is indeed a bit much. Thanks for your availability.
Reply/Quote
Kudos Hollo for wrangling 12!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 07:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't feel sorry about it. I did that because it would have been my 7th FF League. I was hoping someone would jump on the spot lol.

Glad to see you all got this filled.

I swore I wouldn’t do more than one this year an I’m in 3. Waiver night is going to be a MFer for you!

Good luck all, enjoy!
Reply/Quote
Honest to goodness I completely forgot when I got home from work!  Sat down at the computer at 7:30 and was lucky I had the 12th pick!

That was fun though!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Well, I forgot to draft a kicker. I'd kick myself over it, but that won't bring me fantasy points either.

I did, however, learn that T-Rexes are naughty. Santa needs to be informed.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 10:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, I forgot to draft a kicker. I'd kick myself over it, but that won't bring me fantasy points either.

I did, however, learn that T-Rexes are naughty. Santa needs to be informed.
Oh, Santa knows about me all too well.
I took some gambles here and there, but what decent manager doesn't ?
Thanks for throwing this together, Hollo.
Well done !

Side note: Sorry I didn't partake in chat. I couldn't find a browser that would allow me to view more than 1 line at a time, and I had to scroll to see much of anything. I did see I was referred to as "naughty" twice, though.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 11:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Side note: Sorry I didn't partake in chat. I couldn't find a browser that would allow me to view more than 1 line at a time, and I had to scroll to see much of anything. I did see I was referred to as "naughty" twice, though.

Oh yeah, the chat was more or less unhandleable for me as well.

Correction though, I did refer to the T-Rexes as "nasty". Which is justified, since they took Hurts just before my two picks and I was just on the wrong foot ever since.

- Just so it's said once: I formally am the commissioner, I do not plan to make this matter. Technicalities aside, I will not interfere with trades etc. in any way, barring the most extreme instances I would not expect to see anyways. Should an issue arise though, just tell me and we debate it out.
Reply/Quote