Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
I’m still slightly butthurt about this loss.

Down by 34 points with Burrow, Higgins, and Tyler Bass all still left to play and they cancel the game?

Oof
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m still slightly butthurt about this loss.

Down by 34 points with Burrow, Higgins, and Tyler Bass all still left to play and they cancel the game?

Oof

Couldn't we have just taken their week 18 stats? Not like it was a garbage game.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m still slightly butthurt about this loss.

Oof

Yeah, I feel bad about it.  I was out to dinner with my wife and son and told him I'm about to get slaughtered in the championship game and then all that happened.  That's why an "*" should be there if nothing else.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Is this still happening this year ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 12:30 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Is this still happening this year ?

Think Pat might be gone for good this time. 

I sent a message via the league. Maybe he pops up. Hasn't been here since Jan so my hopes ain't high 
Reply/Quote
Any other interest other than Roto? This has actually been my only FF league of late so I'm kinda sorta bummed Pat is off doing better things.
Reply/Quote
We need to get the ball rolling soon if we're gonna do it this year
Reply/Quote
Follow me...

- I just set up a league with the same settings. Invite link above, use swiftly. Should the link not work, please PM, I take care about it in the evening (my evening). Let's see if we get a band together.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 10:04 AM)hollodero Wrote: Follow me...

- I just set up a league with the same settings. Invite link above, use swiftly. Should the link not work, please PM, I take care about it in the evening (my evening). Let's see if we get a band together.

Was thinking of doing the same, but I def. wouldn't be a good choice for comish. 

Hopefully we can wrangle up at least 8. 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 11:18 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Was thinking of doing the same, but I def. wouldn't be a good choice for comish. 

Neither am I, but time seems of the essence and demands quick action.

(08-28-2023, 11:18 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Hopefully we can wrangle up at least 8. 

I'm all for letting interested outsiders in to fill the league, if necessary. But yeah, even better if we find 10-12 players here or from the board at least. Just don't hesitate to join please, everyone.
League has 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def. PPR, just as it was last year really.

As for the draft, I was thinking next thursday before the season starts, if there are enough people of course.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 12:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: Neither am I, but time seems of the essence and demands quick action.

I'm all for letting interested outsiders in to fill the league, if necessary. But yeah, even better if we find 10-12 players here or from the board at least. Just don't hesitate to join please, everyone.
League has 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def. PPR, just as it was last year really.

As for the draft, I was thinking next thursday before the season starts, if there are enough people of course.

My only request, if we get there, would for the draft to be after 7:30 eastern time (got young kids to put down).
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 02:09 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: My only request, if we get there, would for the draft to be after 7:30 eastern time (got young kids to put down).

Ouch. You do know I'm European, right? That's pretty late... but then again, I often hang around here in these hours over not finding sleep anyway, so your wish will be granted.

I'd just say 7:30 Wednesday then instead of Thursday. We wouldn't be finished before the season opener.
Reply/Quote
I'll be in.  Can't get to it until this evening though.  If it fills up that's fine too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 02:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll be in.  Can't get to it until this evening though.  If it fills up that's fine too.

ThumbsUp And there's no imminent danger of the league filling up.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 02:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ouch. You do know I'm European, right? That's pretty late... but then again, I often hang around here in these hours over not finding sleep anyway, so your wish will be granted.

I'd just say 7:30 Wednesday then instead of Thursday. We wouldn't be finished before the season opener.

Wait, what? You're Austrian. Wouldn't it be 9ish in the morning?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 03:11 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Wait, what? You're Austrian. Wouldn't it be 9ish in the morning?

Ninja

Don't you mistake me for an Australian... or I'll hit you with my didgeridoo.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 10:04 AM)hollodero Wrote: Follow me...

In.

Reply/Quote
Eff it, I'll play if there's room. I haven't played in years and I honestly kind of miss it. I'm sure you guys do a snake draft. I prefer an auction but I'll play either way.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 11:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eff it, I'll play if there's room. I haven't played in years and I honestly kind of miss it. I'm sure you guys do a snake draft. I prefer an auction but I'll play either way.
I'm calling it now...
SSF vs. Dino, for the chip !
Loser fetches virtual slippers for the winner (for 3 months) when asked and replies, "Yes, Daddy!".
Ninja[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd71hlxc7jgm7i660kn38...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 11:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm calling it now...
SSF vs. Dino, for the chip !
Loser fetches virtual slippers for the winner (for 3 months) when asked and replies, "Yes, Daddy!".
Ninja[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd71hlxc7jgm7i660kn38...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: 84Y5uc.gif]

Smirk
Reply/Quote