Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
(12-19-2021, 02:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry. I didn't see this until this morning. I was in bed, as I had to get up for work at 2am.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

You’re good, it’s on me. If you’re ok with it, I can edit my roster w the commish tools. Only if you’re cool with it since I missed the deadline by like 30 mins.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 03:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You’re good, it’s on me. If you’re ok with it, I can edit my roster w the commish tools. Only if you’re cool with it since I missed the deadline by like 30 mins.
While I really wouldn't have an issue, is that technically fair to those below you in the league rankings ? I'm thinking you'll beat me outright, regardless. My team is having a horrible week.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:32 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: While I really wouldn't have an issue, is that technically fair to those below you in the league rankings ? I'm thinking you'll beat me outright, regardless. My team is having a horrible week.

That's totally fair. GMDino is the only person this may affect. No one else is in the hunt but me, so if he loses and I win, I'm in the playoffs. If he's cool with it, I will. If not, I'll just hope he wins so I don't feel bad about forgetting to move Taylor back on after his bye 

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's totally fair. GMDino is the only person this may affect. No one else is in the hunt but me, so if he loses and I win, I'm in the playoffs. If he's cool with it, I will. If not, I'll just hope he wins so I don't feel bad about forgetting to move Taylor back on after his bye 

Well good luck in the playoffs then!   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's totally fair. GMDino is the only person this may affect. No one else is in the hunt but me, so if he loses and I win, I'm in the playoffs. If he's cool with it, I will. If not, I'll just hope he wins so I don't feel bad about forgetting to move Taylor back on after his bye 
Unless Patterson goes nuts, you'll have me beat anyway.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 06:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Unless Patterson goes nuts, you'll have me beat anyway.

Patterson was a bust.
You'll need 23.2 points out of 3 players. I'm going to say you've got it.

Reply/Quote
I needed 15 points from two Patriots receivers to win 2 weeks ago and they completed 2 passes. Needed 8 from Wilson tonight and he got 4 points lol.

Next time I need to remember to check my line up before Saturday. Fortunately it didn’t matter since the two teams I needed to lose both won

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 12:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I needed 15 points from two Patriots receivers to win 2 weeks ago and they completed 2 passes. Needed 8 from Wilson tonight and he got 4 points lol.

Next time I need to remember to check my line up before Saturday. Fortunately it didn’t matter since the two teams I needed to lose both won

Sorry!  My starting QB was out, my kicker got zero points.  I had multiple questionable going into Saturday...and I already lost to the other team once!  Never thought I'd win.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 12:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I needed 15 points from two Patriots receivers to win 2 weeks ago and they completed 2 passes. Needed 8 from Wilson tonight and he got 4 points lol.

Sorry man.
I would have bet a limb you would've won outright.

Reply/Quote
I thought I changed it to a 6 team playoff. Next year!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 01:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry man.
I would have bet a limb you would've won outright.

Grats Champ

Reply/Quote
2nd year in a row that my team spent part of the year in the #1 spot and I ended up losing the last 3 weeks.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Thanks !
I was EXTREMELY lucky, especially the last 4 weeks.
I lost McCaffrey in week 3 and only got him back for 3 more games.
Week 14: Konstantin left 2 players with bye weeks and a Covid player on their starting roster.
Week 15: you forgot to switch your lineup and Wilson laid a 4pt egg.
Week 16: OK, I did grab some good waiver guys that performed.
This Week: St.Brown and Penny saved me from Antonio Brown's theatrics and 2 other players that bombed.

To be fair, I haven't technically won yet. Diontae Johnson could post a -16.77 stat line and I could lose. He's a Steeler, it's possible.
Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:01 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: 2nd year in a row that my team spent part of the year in the #1 spot and I ended up losing the last 3 weeks.

Which team was yours ?
Sorry, I've barely been active here and forget.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:20 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thanks !
I was EXTREMELY lucky, especially the last 4 weeks.
I lost McCaffrey in week 3 and only got him back for 3 more games.
Week 14: Konstantin left 2 players with bye weeks and a Covid player on their starting roster.
Week 15: you forgot to switch your lineup and Wilson laid a 4pt egg.
Week 16: OK, I did grab some good waiver guys that performed.
This Week: St.Brown and Penny saved me from Antonio Brown's theatrics and 2 other players that bombed.

To be fair, I haven't technically won yet. Diontae Johnson could post a -16.77 stat line and I could lose. He's a Steeler, it's possible.
Ninja

Congrats sir!

Even if Ben could have done ANYTHING last week to get me to the finals I'm happy with my first winning season and 3rd place.
Reply/Quote
Thank you, Sir !
You had a great team and done well. I'm proud to say I called that early on.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 240911af-9fea-4753-8b54-23adf9d1b704_text.gif]

I have exited my hibernation to celebrate the return of football. Who is ready for some fantasy football? Gonna send out reinvites to everyone from last year. If you're not interested, let me know (and remind me your team name too)

Reply/Quote
okay, it sent re-invites in July.

Does sometime labor day weekend work for drafting? What are our time constraints with work and such?

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 03:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: okay, it sent re-invites in July.

Does sometime labor day weekend work for drafting? What are our time constraints with work and such?

He lives!

For me any day post 7:00 p.m. eastern time would be preferable. Honestly the later the better, but I'll defer to the majority. I can set up an autodraft table. 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 03:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: okay, it sent re-invites in July.

I'm free most of the weekend.  Probably have a picnic one or two days with the families but I can work around it.
Reply/Quote