Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PacMan again
(04-19-2017, 01:30 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The prosecutor, Deteres', account of the nurse spitting thing left it open to being dubious in nature.

Here is a video of the spitting incident and what I would imagine what they were calling the "headbut". Frankly, Jones spun around when the officer took his wallet and was clearly agitated. For doing this, they strapped him into a chair.  Whatever

The spitting happens around 6:50 in. If you watch it, it looks EXACTLY how Deters described it, which was Jones spit out his chewing tobacco and some got on the nurses hand and the officers went ape shit. He didn't spit in her face or anything.

Can't really tell about the spitting part, it looks like he was spitting down to get something out of mouth.
When you get brought into a police station they are going to remove anything in your pocket. Over reacting like he did with a bunch of police around, you are going to be put restraint. If he would have just stayed calm he would have been fine, but we all know Adam can't do that, on the field or real life.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 11:40 AM)firstand10 Wrote: Who's better Pacman or #55 ?
Pray

Better at what?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 01:30 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The prosecutor, Deteres', account of the nurse spitting thing left it open to being dubious in nature.

Pdubious
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 09:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, I'll admit he wasn't as over the top as I assumed he was.  I'm pretty disappointed now.

It would have been over the top for guys like Andy & AJ. But for Pacman pretty much on par. Particularly the part after the reporters dispersed around him, he got louder about it and walked by the reporter (Danneman) twice still yelling and cursing at him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 01:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Can't really tell about the spitting part, it looks like he was spitting down to get something out of mouth.
When you get brought into a police station they are going to remove anything in your pocket. Over reacting like he did with a bunch of police around, you are going to be put restraint. If he would have just stayed calm he would have been fine, but we all know Adam can't do that, on the field or real life.

I don't blame the police for their actions in the station. It was a bad situation all around. Jones shouldn't have been arrested and then after he shouldn't have acted like that. It's just a failure of multiple levels.

The spitting down was determined to be getting the chewing tobacco out of his mouth and not an attempt to assault or lash out - as the reports made it seem.

Again, not defending his actions, but I can understand them from the stand point of every man is going to act how they are going to act in that entire scenario. The embarrassment and fines are enough punishment, as the DA determined. I mean, Jones, if fined or suspended will be punished HARSHLY. He doesn't need to lose his employment over it.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 03:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pdubious

Damn it. I really missed a marketing opportunity there, didn't I?  Sad
Reply/Quote
There's a simple solution to the Pac-Man running his mouth problem, he's currently a free agent, and due to past behavior he'd fit right in...

"Bengals sign free agent LB/DE I.K. Enemkpali to a 1-year contract"

Bring him in. Show him Pac-Man. Inform him that just like Geno Smith, Pac-Man went to WVU. Then tell I.K. to pretend Pac is Geno. Poof, broken jaw, no more Pac-Man running his mouth...for 8-12 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 10:26 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I would bet large sums of money that it still goes on, especially between players.  I'm also not talking about trying to hurt someone, I'm talking about aging him on to do something stupid.

I understood that.  It still qualifies as a bounty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote