Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PacMan again
(04-17-2017, 04:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Once again, and for the umpteenth time in his career...Adam had a choice about how he would respond to a situation: do so with class and maturity, or fly off the handle and react like a punk. And of course, he once again chooses the latter.

If you're just coming off the situation Adam put himself in recently, why in the hell would you do anything to make yourself look even worse? No one is forcing Adam to repeatedly act like an ass...he continues to purposely make that decision himself.

If Mike Brown has taught Pacman anything, it's that Pacman can get away with this behavior.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He told dude he wasn't gonna answer questions about the court case... dude proceeds to ask questions about the court thing..

Pacman says no more interviews for you this year.

the interviewers do like to push buttons they don't need to..  Journalism is all about getting reactions now not news so dude got what he wanted.

I know right? Can you imagine the balls on this guy asking such a rare question after all that went down? Then to comply with his Pacs wishes, to be further chased down and harassed like "I aint finished with you yet!". I am sure Pacman is blown away some had the nerves to challenge him. Didn't he know who this man is? He's Adam freaking Pacman Jones! He doesn't answer to no man! He's good now, though. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And............This is why CB at #9 is not out of the question. Well, at least not for a sane coach and owner anyways.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!  

First off, that reporter is a good friend of mine from my high school (Joe Danneman), but that was stupid of him.

Second, how could he have politely responded?  You can't throw shade his way and just expect no response.  

By not further chasing him down to curse him out like "do you know how I am MF'er!" would of been a great compromise, am-i-right?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yup, thats our Pacman for sure

Instead of hating on him for saying something stupid we should all love him because he "speaks from the heart". 

All of you people who hate on Pac because he is not PC enough just don't get it. Adam does not play the media's games.  All he cares about is making the Bengals great again.
Reply/Quote
Media out to get Pacman.

Too many people believing this fake news.

Sad.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 05:32 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: And............This is why CB at #9 is not out of the question. Well, at least not for a sane coach and owner anyways.

We may add another CB at some point but not one that early, IMCO.

We could go FA or a later round but I think Jones would have been relied on more for return duties.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:32 PM)phil413 Wrote: Between keeping Pac and losing Whit I don't want to hear the word leadership anymore. Keep your clichés Marvin but don't rub that one in.

This.

I think the '17 Bengals are a team who really needs help with a friendly start to the schedule.  Winning early cures all ills.

If we start the year badly then without a Whit or Peko the tantrums from someone like Pacman will start early.  Marv has historically done pretty well keeping the team playing and focussed but I don't feel there is as much resilience in this squad.  
Reply/Quote
Remember that time Tom Brady went off on a reporter asking about deflategate?

Oh?
Reply/Quote
The question was tame. In fact it seemed like the reporter was setting Pacman up to smooth things over with fans and his city.

Instead, Pacman went full ****** and showed that he's still all ego and zero remorse. This is what happens when you're "kind and loyal" to an idiot without fail for years on end.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 02:47 PM)Shady Wrote: PacMan Jones just can't STFU. He went off on a reporter. Maybe Michael Johnson is running his anger mgt classes, since MJ does such a good job of teaching Marcus Hardison how to "stay healthy."

Welcome to Cincinnati, Mr. Lattimore.

This will be the next final straw.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He told dude he wasn't gonna answer questions about the court case... dude proceeds to ask questions about the court thing..

Pacman says no more interviews for you this year.

the interviewers do like to push buttons they don't need to..  Journalism is all about getting reactions now not news so dude got what he wanted.

If he can't handle a reporter asking a question, how's he gonna handle Antonio Brown and the entire Steeler team running their mouths for four quarters?  No need to answer.  We all know how.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Once again, and for the umpteenth time in his career...Adam had a choice about how he would respond to a situation: do so with class and maturity, or fly off the handle and react like a punk. And of course, he once again chooses the latter.

If you're just coming off the situation Adam put himself in recently, why in the hell would you do anything to make yourself look even worse? No one is forcing Adam to repeatedly act like an ass...he continues to purposely make that decision himself.

The answer is clear.  It is time for him to get the hell out of the kitchen.  He can no longer handle the heat.

Reply/Quote

Yeah. There is a better way to handle things like that... But it's not his nature. This is who is, was, and will be. A lot of people (myself included) want Pacman gone. This isn't a Pacman Jones issue anymore. This is on management. It's not Pacman's job to fire himself. It's like getting pissed off at rattlesnake for biting you... It's what they do.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That really wasn't "going off" on a reporter either...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Exactly

(04-17-2017, 06:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The question was tame. In fact it seemed like the reporter was setting Pacman up to smooth things over with fans and his city.

Instead, Pacman went full ****** and showed that he's still all ego and zero remorse. This is what happens when you're "kind and loyal" to an idiot without fail for years on end.

Yup

(04-17-2017, 06:19 PM)McC Wrote: If he can't handle a reporter asking a question, how's he gonna handle Antonio Brown and the entire Steeler team running their mouths for four quarters?  No need to answer.  We all know how.

And Bingo

The dude is a cancer - period ! And that's never gonna change. He just doesn't have it in him to take the high road, and it will surface and cost us a game, just wait.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 05:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Instead of hating on him for saying something stupid we should all love him because he "speaks from the heart". 

All of you people who hate on Pac because he is not PC enough just don't get it. Adam does not play the media's games.  All he cares about is making the Bengals great again.

(04-17-2017, 05:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Media out to get Pacman.

Too many people believing this fake news.

Sad.

Keep it in P&R.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Y'know, I was looking forward to hearing about the Bengals today: what they've been doing in the off-season, what they learned from last season, who'll step in for those who left. But what do we get? All Jones, all the time. Again. Losing interest fast in this one-note team.
Reply/Quote
The only people that have a problem with what he said are the same fans that went off over a misdemeanor. Being politically correct is getting old in this country put on your big girl panties on ladies.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 07:01 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The only people that have a problem with what he said are the same fans that went off over a misdemeanor. Being politically correct is getting old in this country put on your big girl panties ladies.

Can't Adam Jones put on his big girl panties and stop going bananas every time someone does something he doesn't like?  
Reply/Quote