Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PacMan again
Further proof he needs released. Tired of his act. Doesn't know when to shut up & is a embarrassment to himself & the organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't want to get asked questions about doing dumb shit huh??

Here's idea....quit doing dumb shit. You're 33 years old for Gosh Sake

This one cuts me deep because I've always loved the effort Pac plays with. You'd just wish he'd stop acting lik an ass hat. Like maybe he's sorry for any harm he's caused anybody but just doesn't seem like he has. Makes him hard to root for. Makes the organization and Coach who keep on coddling this guy hard to respect
Reply/Quote
I don't care what the reporter says or does to bait him - Adam Jones will fall into the trap/bait every single time. Grow up, Pacman. The Steelers bait you and you go off. If you can't handle your temper with a well known reporter in Cincinnati, how are you going to react against an NFL team that talks shit to you on the field? Get over yourself man. Used to be a huge fan but doing shit like this is ressurecting the "thug" idenitity of the Bengals, which drives me and every other Bengals fan nuts.
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 02:47 PM)Shady Wrote: PacMan Jones just can't STFU. He went off on a reporter. Maybe Michael Johnson is running his anger mgt classes, since MJ does such a good job of teaching Marcus Hardison how to "stay healthy."

Welcome to Cincinnati, Mr. Lattimore.

I don't see a big deal.  He didn't hit the guy or anything.  Just told him no more questions.
Reply/Quote
When is Mike Brown gonna learn that the NFL isn't a platform for charity?

Start a foundation or something if you want to do good in the world.

Pacman needs to go his turn is over.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 07:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Exactly. Why can't Adam just do and say as many stupid things as he wants -- continuing to embarrass the franchise and making himself look like a moronic douchebag with zero self control -- without facing any type of consequences or negative reactions? Stupid PC fans!  Nervous

"We should lower our standards and not hold people accountable for their actions and words."

That's all I hear when people mention PC.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 07:01 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The only people that have a problem with what he said are the same fans that went off over a misdemeanor. Being politically correct is getting old in this country put on your big girl panties ladies.

Or the people who don't like people who spit on nurses and scream at cops "You a b**** a** n*****. I hope you die tomorrow. Suck my d***."

I mean, yeah, why would you have a problem with that unless you don't have your big girl panties on?   Mellow

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm Rick James Biotch!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is a better way to handle it than telling someone to "shut the **** up"....especially for a guy who is on thin ice as it is. 

Pacman has no class. We already knew that, though. 

Adam lacks class for sure.. so does the journalist
Reply/Quote
If folks don't know: I wanted/want PacMan gone as much as the new guy. Matter of fact I was one of the very few that advocated re-signing Hall instead of him. WTS, there's really nothing wrong with what he did on the tape. He didn't really lose his cool or overly berate the interviewer.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.UWFjPlgFEFkigVGGn49TowDwDI&pid=15.1]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 07:01 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The only people that have a problem with what he said are the same fans that went off over a misdemeanor. Being politically correct is getting old in this country put on your big girl panties ladies.

This has NOTHING - ZERO to do with being politically correct ! And everything to do with Adam Jones being a self centered child with a thugging the world is out to get me attitude. He has no discipline, and cares for nothing but himself. He's the poster thug for there is no I in team.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If folks don't know: I wanted/want PacMan gone as much as the new guy. Matter of fact I was one of the very few that advocated re-signing Hall instead of him. WTS, there's really nothing wrong with what he did on the tape. He didn't really lose his cool or overly berate the interviewer.

Wow.. totally agree.. if that is lashing out.. hell lets hang about half the NFL coaches and players.. overblown article ... and sure he cursed after he cut off interview and walking away to locker.. open mic thing.
Reply/Quote
The world is going to be a magical, wonderful place full of new adventures for Adam when he can't run fast anymore. Hilarious

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is a better way to handle it than telling someone to "shut the **** up"....especially for a guy who is on thin ice as it is. 

Pacman has no class. We already knew that, though. 

I don't see thin ice but a free pass from Mike Brown.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 08:35 PM)Burma Wrote: The world is going to be a magical, wonderful place full of new adventures for Adam when he can't run fast anymore.   Hilarious

well if Ray Lewis after all what he did as a player can survive so can Adam    Hilarious

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/ 
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 08:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wow.. totally agree.. if that is lashing out.. hell lets hang about half the NFL coaches and players.. overblown article ... and sure he cursed after he cut off interview and walking away to locker.. open mic thing.

The guy has a history of flying off the handle and being unable or unwilling to control himself.  As an isolated incident this wouldn't be a big deal, but this is like watching a recovering alcoholic have "just one beer."

Or maybe this would be like Pig Ben making a "harmless" rape joke. 
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 07:53 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: When is Mike Brown gonna learn that the NFL isn't a platform for charity?

Start a foundation or something if you want to do good in the world.

Pacman needs to go his turn is over.
I have had enough of Pacman Jones. Cut his arse NOW!. He had a chance to take the high road for the fans, but failed again!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: report was pretty disrespectful with the question after being told earlier by adam he would not answer such a question

That is the reporters job, to ask the tough question.  After all, his off season is the story.  It is not disrespectful at all.  Pacman needs to be grown enough to calmly walk away.  Instead, this human dumpster fire adds more fuel to the fire.  He better not get on any conference calls with out of town reporters, because their questions will be ten times harder.

Once a thug, always a thug in this case. And by the way, anyone who thinks he won't get in trouble again is only kidding themselves...
Reply/Quote
Anybody think Pacman can keep his cool enough not to be baited into a game changing penalty again? I don't.
Reply/Quote