Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Pacman goes off
(10-29-2020, 08:58 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Ericsson is a catch and fall punt returner. No real threat back there, no juice. In other words, replacement level talent. As for the rest, he’s right on most things. It is funny that people are jumping up to shoot the messenger when the team is 1-5-1, is poorly coached, and has arguably one of the three worst front offices in the NFL. Saying they’ll only win one more game is questionable, but at this point, I’d call 2-3 more wins very realistic. Giants and Redskins are the best bets, with the listless Cowboys and Dolphins with Tua the other possibility. But yeah, shoot the messenger...

I understand the reflex to take the team’s side. There’s a word I can’t recall right now that means to make an inanimate object as part of your personal being. You see it a lot in sports and politics. So they see any criticism of that thing as a personal insult. I’m not saying that’s bad or wrong, it’s just human nature for some.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Every kicker misses. That would hardly equate our entire ST unit “sucking.”

I agree completely.

But Special Teams again has been a solid unit, so what else has gone wrong that he could have taken issue with?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 09:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I agree completely.

But Special Teams again has been a solid unit, so what else has gone wrong that he could have taken issue with?

My best guess is he thinks Phillips should be returning punts over Erickson. Seeing how that’s Pacman’s experience on ST.
Reply/Quote
He just ruined his chances of getting inducted in the Bengals Ring of Honor.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 09:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not necessarily.

Cover 3 just means 3 men deep, with each having a zone covering a third of the field.  If there is a single high safety playing zone and everyone else is playing man, then it would be Cover 1.

1 safety in the Box and 1 deep. Its still not a two deep look.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What do the Steelers and Ravens primarily play is my question as they sure know how to shut Mayfield and that Offense down well?

They play get after the QB so he doesn't have time to sit in the pocket and pick you apart. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Let PacMan coach the DBs
Reply/Quote
It's hilarious how much crap people on this forum talk about the team, ownership, and coaches and then give rep to/stroke each other...then when people who actually have some credibility say things people hate on them and talk about how they need to shut up or are drama queens.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 10:59 PM)TheFan Wrote: It's hilarious how much crap people on this forum talk about the team, ownership, and coaches and then give rep to/stroke each other...then when people who actually have some credibility say things people hate on them and talk about how they need to shut up or are drama queens.

So you believe the coaches and ownership of this team are doing a fine job ?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: So you believe the coaches and ownership of this team are doing a fine job ?

Reread what I was said. People on here talk crap about the team, ownership, and coaching every day but then when people outside the forum say basically the same things people attack them. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:15 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: He ain’t wrong.

Exactly
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: Reread what I was said. People on here talk crap about the team, ownership, and coaching every day but then when people outside the forum say basically the same things people attack them. 

Oh ok I can agree a bit with that. But you have to understand on here there are posters who believe their job is to be contrarians.
Reply/Quote
Our fanbase is so annoying, everytime pacman,vontaze ,or even jeremy hill get brought up they put the players down. The refs gave pitt the game plain and simple,even admitted after the game they made bad calls. Didnt call nothing on Pittsburgh. they wanted the Steelers to win that one.
Reply/Quote
the coaching staff sucks
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 04:01 AM)BengalsFanRealist2855 Wrote: Our fanbase is so annoying, everytime pacman,vontaze ,or even jeremy hill get brought up they put the players down. The refs gave pitt the game plain and simple,even admitted after the game they made bad calls. Didnt call nothing on Pittsburgh. they wanted the Steelers to win that one.

Not sure how Jeremy Hill fumbling has anything to do with a bad call...

Reply/Quote
we're 1-5-1, obviously doing a lot wrong, if anyone thinks we're doing a lot right.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: Reread what I was said. People on here talk crap about the team, ownership, and coaching every day but then when people outside the forum say basically the same things people attack them. 

When players on our own team, who know much more than any of us about what is going on, criticize the coaches or front office many people here turn on them.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agree. WTF was that rant anyway? He's not even on the team. If he's going to ***** about someone else decisions, he should start with himself. How can a player who pissed away a playoff victory over the steelers because of his temper ***** about anyone else, EVER! Such a dumbass has-been who thinks people give 2 shits about anything he says is laughable. SMH. 

First of all you are very much wrong because it was Jeremy Hill that lost is the game. I see if Pac man say the same thing 95% of the board say it a problem just because it’s coming from him huh??? Smh I see why the world so messed up when u hate someone so much that even if he says the same sentiments you have you will argue against it because who is saying it.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 10:55 AM)804 fan Wrote: First of all you are very much wrong because it was Jeremy Hill that lost is the game. I see if Pac man say the same thing 95% of the board say it a problem just because it’s coming from him huh??? Smh I see why the world so messed up when u hate someone so much that even if he says the same sentiments you have you will argue against it because who is saying it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Pac said all that because he still loves the Bengals.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote