Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Pacman goes off
(10-29-2020, 10:49 AM)pally Wrote: He shares a similar opinion of many on this board

"Y'all need to fix the coaching staff. Special teams suck. The defensive coordinators need to be fired," Jones said on Instagram. "The best f------ three technique playing f------ nose guard. I ain't ever seen Geno (Atkins) line up over the center. Never in my entire f------ career. Geno over the f------ center every f------ play now."

"The DBs, y'all playing catch and tackle. They must be teaching y'all that s--- too," Jones continued. "But then y'all are cutting (traded) Carlos (Dunlap). I understand what y'all are doing, but I don't. Y'all are giving up the season I guess. The Bengals won't win but one more game.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/adam-jones-rips-bengals-coaches

He is not wrong
Reply/Quote
I agree with everything he said except for the Special Teams unit sucking. That's been the only bright spot for 4 and a half years now.

Funny enough, we're almost half way through another lost decade and I don't see the next five years getting any brighter if Zactard is at the helm.
Reply/Quote
He's right and all of you getting angry at h say the same stuff about this team so I honestly don't know what your problem is.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 10:49 AM)pally Wrote: He shares a similar opinion of many on this board

"Y'all need to fix the coaching staff. Special teams suck. The defensive coordinators need to be fired," Jones said on Instagram. "The best f------ three technique playing f------ nose guard. I ain't ever seen Geno (Atkins) line up over the center. Never in my entire f------ career. Geno over the f------ center every f------ play now."

"The DBs, y'all playing catch and tackle. They must be teaching y'all that s--- too," Jones continued. "But then y'all are cutting (traded) Carlos (Dunlap). I understand what y'all are doing, but I don't. Y'all are giving up the season I guess. The Bengals won't win but one more game.

Given the choice between Zac Taylors Coaching Staff, or Pacman,  I choose The Coaches.   Bengals have played hard in this Rebuild compounded with Covid plague limits such as no Spring Practices or no Preseason to look at new talent.  Your hero Pacman is a Doper and Drunk who was suspended or injured more than he played and he helped to blow the 2015 Play-off lead in last seconds.  His stupid, stupid penalty combined with Burficts moved Steelers up the field 30 yards, giving Steelers game winning Field Goal position without Big Ben forced to get them in range.  A 30 yard gift by Pacman and Burfict after McCarron to Green had won play-off game. 

So did Pacman utter these words of wisdom on coaching while stumbling around in the middle of the night drunk as a skunk and doped up out of his mind,  for THAT is the Pacman I will always remember.  Of all the doper drunks on Bengals, Pacman may be the worst, and Bengals should have unloaded this loaded Otis Campbell years before they did.   I really don't want to hear what Pacman The Lush says about the Rebuilding Bengals.   Pacman seems most upset team is moving farther away from players of his time here,  but Bengals have to move forward.   

Pacman had the talent to be Hall of Fame, but choose to be Hall of Drunks and Dopers instead.  He is the last person to give advise on how to rebuild Bengals.  I would respect opinions of Ken Anderson, Munoz. Montoya, Boomer Esiason, Carson Palmer,  but NOT this Pacman of many, many suspensions for being a drunk and a doper. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We won another game, and our ST were kicking ass all day...

Suck it, Pac
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Pacman, STFU and just sit there loaded in the scrip club and try to keep your own ass out of trouble.  No one has the least desire to listen to your drunken bullshit.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:39 AM)kevin Wrote: Given the choice between Zac Taylors Coaching Staff, or Pacman,  I choose The Coaches.   Bengals have played hard in this Rebuild compounded with Covid plague limits such as no Spring Practices or no Preseason to look at new talent.  Your hero Pacman is a Doper and Drunk who was suspended or injured more than he played and he helped to blow the 2015 Play-off lead in last seconds.  His stupid, stupid penalty combined with Burficts moved Steelers up the field 30 yards, giving Steelers game winning Field Goal position without Big Ben forced to get them in range.  A 30 yard gift by Pacman and Burfict after McCarron to Green had won play-off game. 

So did Pacman utter these words of wisdom on coaching while stumbling around in the middle of the night drunk as a skunk and doped up out of his mind,  for THAT is the Pacman I will always remember.  Of all the doper drunks on Bengals, Pacman may be the worst, and Bengals should have unloaded this loaded Otis Campbell years before they did.   I really don't want to hear what Pacman The Lush says about the Rebuilding Bengals.   Pacman seems most upset team is moving farther away from players of his time here,  but Bengals have to move forward.   

Pacman had the talent to be Hall of Fame, but choose to be Hall of Drunks and Dopers instead.  He is the last person to give advise on how to rebuild Bengals.  I would respect opinions of Ken Anderson, Munoz. Montoya, Boomer Esiason, Carson Palmer,  but NOT this Pacman of many, many suspensions for being a drunk and a doper

So, if I read this write, you're inferring Pacman has a drinking and drug problem???? Hilarious
Reply/Quote