Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game
In other, more surprising news, I'm still crippled.

Glad it's just a Palmer thing and not a Bengals curse ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
So, take that, all you Cards fans in Smack Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Given how Palmer has played in big games over his career...I wonder how he would have choked back in 2005?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Given how Palmer has played in big games over his career...I wonder how he would have choked back in 2005?

Don't you know that he would have thrown for over a 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns in that Steeler game were it not for Kimo's treachery?  It's common knowledge in these parts ... 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:01 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't you know that he would have thrown for over a 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns in that Steeler game were it not for Kimo's treachery?  It's common knowledge in these parts ... 

He was on his way, if you watched the opening play.

He was never the same after that, but good effort at smack talk  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:01 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't you know that he would have thrown for over a 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns in that Steeler game were it not for Kimo's treachery?  It's common knowledge in these parts ... 

Oh.  Sorry.  I forgot.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In other, more surprising news, I'm still crippled.

Glad it's just a Palmer thing and not a Bengals curse  ThumbsUp

You can take Carson out of the Bengals, but you can't take the Bengals out of Carson.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was on his way, if you watched the opening play.

He was never the same after that, but good effort at smack talk  ThumbsUp

See?    Smirk
Reply/Quote
God, some of these Bengals fans are embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:01 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't you know that he would have thrown for over a 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns in that Steeler game 

In the first half. 

Derp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:22 AM)Harmening Wrote: God, some of these Bengals fans are embarrassing.

You predicted Rfaulk would show up. Wow.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 02:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: You predicted Rfaulk would show up. Wow.

No.  rfaulk is not even close to being on that list.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to leaving the Bengals, Carson Palmer has won a playoff game. He may still have some Bengal in him, but he must be slowly purging it.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Given how Palmer has played in big games over his career...I wonder how he would have choked back in 2005?

1-1 for 65 yds. Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 10:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Thanks to leaving the Bengals, Carson Palmer has won a playoff game.  He may still have some Bengal in him, but he must be slowly purging it.

Right because winning "a" playoff game is the ultimate goal  Whatever

Now he's going to leave town because of an altercation with DeWitt.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 11:40 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Right because winning "a" playoff game is the ultimate goal  Whatever

For Bengal fans yeah...after 25 years. 

But apparently not for M Brown as he keeps M Lewis employed. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 11:40 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Right because winning "a" playoff game is the ultimate goal  Whatever

No it is not.  However it is quite apparent the reading comprehension is not a goal in Cinci, but making wild and unfounded inferences are.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No it is not.  However it is quite apparent the reading comprehension is not a goal in Cinci, but making wild and unfounded inferences are.

Your second head is draining the brain cells from your primary noggin again. There is no purging the Bengal out of oneself. 

DISCLAIMER: "second head" is not a reference to your winky.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 02:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your second head is draining the brain cells from your primary noggin again. There is no purging the Bengal out of oneself. 

DISCLAIMER: "second head" is not a reference to your winky.

Winning a playoff game is primary evidence that I am correct and you remain wrong...like always.   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 02:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Winning a playoff game is primary evidence that I am correct and you remain wrong...like always.   ThumbsUp

Ok. Now you're just talking out of your third head.

DISCLAIMER: "third head" is a reference to your winky.

Reply/Quote