Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
No matter how much the announcers try to make it sound like Dalton is a good quarterback, he really stinks. They win with defense in spite of Dalton, not because of him.
Reply/Quote
Fix the OL. Priority 1.
[Image: 6zwk79.png]
Reply/Quote
hes garbage. how many miss throws did he have yesterday
Reply/Quote
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton Paul Alexander follow?

Fixed it.

I swear if Alexander remains no matter who they make head coach...  I'll lose my shit!

Dalton is good enough to win next season if the O-line is fixed.

I also don't think our WRs are very good outside of Green.

They've made bad choices in this area.  Also Lafell needs to be upgraded to a better vet.

Just watching how these guys get covered and don't have awareness to break out of busted plays adds to the frustration of drops and blowing routes.

We can(and should)draft a QB next year for the future starter.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 10:05 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: hes garbage. how many miss throws did he have yesterday

He missed on 14 throws...and completed 27.

(12-25-2017, 11:04 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton Paul Alexander follow?

Fixed it.

I swear if Alexander remains no matter who they make head coach...  I'll lose my shit!

They've made bad choices in this area.  Also Lafell needs to be upgraded to a better vet.

Just watching how these guys get covered and don't have awareness to break out of busted plays adds to the frustration of drops and blowing routes.

Amen to that and merry Christmas bud.  ThumbsUp

If Paul is back next year, I'll be taking another step away. An owner who keeps someone like that around obviously doesn't make winning a priority, so why should I torture myself cheering for a product like that? Mike doesn't deserve any customers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 12:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He missed on 14 throws...and completed 27.

Amen to that and merry Christmas bud.  ThumbsUp

If Paul is back next year, I'll be taking another step away. An owner who keeps someone like that around obviously doesn't make winning a priority, so why should I torture myself cheering for a product like that? Mike doesn't deserve any customers.

Merry Christmas to you Shake!

Yeah.  It'll just confirm business as usual and that Mike's personal relationship is more important than improving.

It also is an indication that he'll never loosen his grip for others to make decisions that affect the team.

I'm just not interested in Mike Brown's old tattered toy that he continues to play with that we all claim to be "fans" of.

There's an old saying in Tennessee...

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 04:14 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: That would be moronic to go full Cleveland browns . We got some good players to work with.

Our offense is last in many categories and our defense was last in rushing.
So your statement is stupid and moronic. 

Blowing up the team was meant by the coaching staff.  
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 09:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People need to realize that a HC can and does affect QB performance, as well as a teams performance in big moments. Coaches have a major impact despite so many on here inexplicably believing they don't.

I'd like to nominate this, for the JN post HOF.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
i say trade MCcaron, draft QB Josh Allen in the 2nd or 3rd and let him sit behind Andy until we realize we have someone better.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 02:59 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: i say trade MCcaron, draft QB Josh Allen in the 2nd or 3rd and let him sit behind Andy until we realize we have someone better.
Allen isn't making it out of the top 10. Too many teams needing qb this year.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:21 AM)Storer50 Wrote: Allen isn't making it out of the top 10.  Too many teams needing qb this year.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I doubt he makes it out of the top 5....
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 01:07 AM)McC Wrote: I just love the jovial way you have of expressing yourself.

Yeah.....plus he's talking shit about other posters while he sports a Boyd avatar.....one of the biggest turds on the team. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 08:39 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I think Carl Lawson has been outstanding.

AJ Green has done really well overall despite sketchy QB play.

Burfict has been great. He's clearly worth his weight in gold to the defense considering how they play when he's out.

Dunlap hasn't sucked.

Atkins hasn't sucked.

Mixon hasn't sucked.

Bernard hasn't sucked.

Hewit hasn't sucked.

Kroft hasn't sucked.

Uzomah hasn't sucked.

Malone hasn't sucked.

Denard hasn't sucked.

WJ3 hasn't sucked.

Obviously, it all comes down to your definition of "hasn't sucked". A few bad plays here or there or even a bad game or two over the course of a season doesn't = games worth of bad or a "has sucked" label, IMO.

Lawson and WJIII have been really impressive.  Other than that, crickets.  Yes, overall, Green and Atkins have been decent to good.....but when you're supposed to be elite, and have disappeared in games, dropped balls and tipped for INTs on numerous occasions this season.....I gotta say you both sucked.

Burfict is Burfict, but suspensions and injuries have really taken their toll on this season for him.

Mixon had a HORRIBLE season all the way until the 2nd Browns game, and Gio just hasn't had the opportunities until recently.

The rest have been pretty meh.....which is where I would put 14....meh.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 11:04 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton Paul Alexander follow?

Fixed it.

Agree wholeheartedly with all of this.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 09:47 AM)RobertG Wrote: No matter how much the announcers try to make it sound like Dalton is a good quarterback, he really stinks.  They win with defense in spite of Dalton, not because of him.

[Image: Ubx4G9.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The new coach will make this call, If it was me you give him one more year with a better o-line in 2018.......if he doesn't improve you cut ties........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:20 PM)corpjet Wrote: The new coach will make this call, If it was me you give him one more year with a better o-line in 2018.......if he doesn't improve you cut ties........

If I'm the new coach, I would draft a QB in the first 2 rounds IF one of the top prospects are there and you Aaron Rodgers that son of a *****. Dalton remains the starter until the rook is prepared to be the starter or Andy's contract is up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 11:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: Lawson and WJIII have been really impressive.  Other than that, crickets.  Yes, overall, Green and Atkins have been decent to good.....but when you're supposed to be elite, and have disappeared in games, dropped balls and tipped for INTs on numerous occasions this season.....I gotta say you both sucked.

Burfict is Burfict, but suspensions and injuries have really taken their toll on this season for him.

Mixon had a HORRIBLE season all the way until the 2nd Browns game, and Gio just hasn't had the opportunities until recently.

The rest have been pretty meh.....which is where I would put 14....meh.

Mixon had a horrible season? The run blocking has been disgusting for most of the year. People have been talking about the pass blocking being bad, but the run blocks have been way worse.

I agree that Gio should have been given more touches, but I can't blame the poor running performances on Mixon or Bernard. How many times has either of them made something out of nothing? Mixon seems to have repeated 5, 6, 8, 10 yard runs but then a low average because a lot of plays are blown up in the backfield. I can't blame the RBs for that.

This is a below avg. season for Dunlap. But he hasn't sucked. He won the Colts game for the Bengals.

Burfict is the head and heart of the entire defense. he hasn't sucked at all. Hurt, yes, sucked no.

We all have a different definition of when a player is bad, I guess.
Reply/Quote
Fun Stat....

Andy Dalton.... Yes, that's 7th YEAR STARTER ANDY DALTON.....

Is the QB of the NFL's last ranked offense. Yes, even the Deshon Kizer lead Cleveland Browns have averaged more yards per game than Andy Dalton's Cincinnati Bengals. BTW, points per game Browns 15, Andy Dalton's Bengals 17.3

^ Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 09:08 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Fun Stat....

Andy Dalton.... Yes, that's 7th YEAR STARTER ANDY DALTON.....

Is the QB of the NFL's last ranked offense. Yes, even the Deshon Kizer lead Cleveland Browns have averaged more yards per game than Andy Dalton's Cincinnati Bengals. BTW, points per game Browns 15, Andy Dalton's Bengals 17.3

^ Pathetic.

And that’s with the Browns best player having played 7 games...

Reply/Quote