Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peko Played A Hell Of A Game
I liked what I saw out of Peko today and the rotation is great. Saw him and Phat lined up beside each other a couple times.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I liked what I saw out of Peko today and the rotation is great. Saw him and Phat lined up beside each other a couple times.

Dare I say Peko's best game in years? I don't remember him ever being this disruptive in the backfield.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:27 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Dare I say Peko's best game in years? I don't remember him ever being this disruptive in the backfield.

Nah. He does this every 13 1/2 games or so. Just no consistency.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:27 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Dare I say Peko's best game in years? I don't remember him ever being this disruptive in the backfield.

He was outstanding.  Fred is preparing his I told you so speech as we speak.  Stepping up is becoming contagious.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 2 sacks for the guy "who never gets behind the line of scrimmage"...

If Aaron Rodgers throws 2 INTs one time in the next 3 years, what does that tell us?

These games are anomalies for Peko, I don't understand what's so hard for people to understand about that before the " I told you so" bullshit comes out.

He's been playing very well though, let's hope it continues and becomes his new standard of play. He looked great this week and last as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:24 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If Aaron Rodgers throws 2 INTs one time in the next 3 years, what does that tell us?

These games are anomalies for Peko, I don't understand what's so hard for people to understand about that before the " I told you so" bullshit comes out.

He's been playing very well though, let's hope it continues and becomes his new standard of play. He looked great this week and last as well.

This is how they do things. 
He's been bad for 3 years but 2 good games against iffy IOLs and he's a hero again 
Reply/Quote
I wish Peko would understand his role in the 4-3 defense. What was he doing rushing the QB? He is just supposed to eat blockers. What a trash game. Someone should link him a Wikipedia article.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:45 PM)MrRager Wrote: I wish Peko would understand his role in the 4-3 defense. What was he doing rushing the QB? He is just supposed to eat blockers. What a trash game. Someone should link him a Wikipedia article.

Leave it to Rager to leave a smart ass comment and act superior to everyone.

How many 4-3 NTs do you know that get to the QB regularly or get as good of a push as Peko has the last two games?

Peko is playing above and beyond what his normal duty is, which is why I made a thread about it, so why do you feel the need to litter the boards with your "I'm superior about everything" posts?

Big win and he played a hell of a game, so get the hell out of here and let the rest of us celebrate without your arrogant comments.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Leave it to Rager to leave a smart ass comment and act superior to everyone.

How many 4-3 NTs do you know that get to the QB regularly or get as good of a push as Peko has the last two games?

Peko is playing above and beyond what his normal duty is, which is why I made a thread about it, so why do you feel the need to litter the boards with your "I'm superior about everything" posts?

Big win and he played a hell of a game, so get the hell out of here and let the rest of us celebrate without your arrogant comments.

[Image: 34hvssg.jpg]

Peko has had a couple good games. Let's hope it continues.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 05:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't win an argument by just repeating your own limited opinion without anything to back it up.

Peko makes more tackles than other DTs.........

"Tackles don't matter.  i say he is bad. (Insert fredtoast insult as proof)"

Peko was the starting DT on a top 5 rushing defense in 2013.......

"Stopping the run doesn't matter.  I say he is bad. (Insert fredtoast insult as further proof.)"

In 2014 after leaving the Bengals to coach another team Mike zimmer still says Peko is a good NT....

"What Zimmer said does not matter.  I say he is bad. (Insert fredtoast insult as ultimate proof)"

Well now we have one more thing to add to the list

"Playing well and getting sacks does not matter. I say he is bad (Insert comment about how shocked you are that everyone does not agree with you)"
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well now we have one more thing to add to the list

"Playing well and getting sacks does not matter. I say he is bad (Insert comment about how shocked you are that everyone does not agree with you)"

Where are people saying that he wasn't good today?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:12 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Where are people saying that he wasn't good today?

Everyone agrees he played well today.

But some people still insist he is a bad player even when he is playing well.
Reply/Quote
Really all anyone needs to know about Peko is how his teammates reacted to his game today. They were just as excited as if they themselves made the plays he did today. Also, it isn't any wonder why Lap seeks Peko out for an interview after every single game. It speaks volumes to his importance to this team.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I like Peko and I think he's been "decent" throughout his years .. Even Solomon was commenting on it during the game.

All the Peko haters can go out build or buy their own team and draft their own players, you know because they're such "experts" on everything that is football
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:01 PM)MrRager Wrote: [Image: 34hvssg.jpg]

Peko has had a couple good games. Let's hope it continues.

Right.

I'm sure that post wasn't a personal jab.  I'm sure you just weren't looking to litter my threads and take jabs at me like you do in every other thread.

I'm over it, though......  you're not worth the time and the Bengals played unreal today.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone agrees he played well today.

But some people still insist he is a bad player even when he is playing well.

Yeah, I mean, a couple good games in 2015 doesn't make his 2014 any better than it was.

However, we can all be happy that he's playing well right now and we can hope that it continues. Go Peko!
Reply/Quote
Always loved Peko, even in his down years I loved the effort and energy. It would be great to get him a ring.
Reply/Quote
You know its a good day when big #94 gets 2 sacks.

On the dark side we didn't need his 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty!

Love him or hate him he is a great guy in the locker room and is a great mentor to guys like B Thompson, W Clarke and the other young D-Lineman!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
[Image: NcnR0.gif]

Good I love Peko as a long time veteran and a locker room leader. It's great that he's showing off on the field for everyone to see now. Especially since he was a huge target of board members wanting him cut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 10:17 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Yeah, I mean, a couple good games in 2015 doesn't make his 2014 any better than it was.

However, we can all be happy that he's playing well right now and we can hope that it continues. Go Peko!

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LOVE HIM LIKE FRED DOES YOU AREN'T A GOOD FAN
Reply/Quote