Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peko Played A Hell Of A Game
(10-02-2015, 02:15 PM)McC Wrote: What does steam rolling a guy he outweighs by over a hundred pounds and was past his prime say about his ability as a DT?

Nothing...  it has about as much relevance as his execution of the Gangnam Style dance.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:40 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Nothing...  it has about as much relevance as his execution of the Gangnam Style dance.

He could be full time FB and cheerleader
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:05 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I didn't insult a single individual.  I just insulted the extremists who are too biased to be objective.  

Interesting to note which people got upset over my comments.

Smirk

Yeah, the one that you made a thread to throw shade at. Go figure. 
So you insulted yourself? 

(10-02-2015, 03:30 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He could be full time FB and cheerleader

He isn't a good FB
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yeah, the one that you made a thread to throw shade at. Go figure. 

This is the second time you have mentioned this.  I still don't recall that happening.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He isn't a good FB

Lol you thought I was serious? He is a terrible FB.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is the second time you have mentioned this.  I still don't recall that happening.  

Senility is scary isn't it? 

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Gilberry-on-improving-his-play
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 04:21 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Senility is scary isn't it? 

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Gilberry-on-improving-his-play

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I didn't realize that posting information that proves you were wrong is considered "throwing shade" or "insulting".

Sorry that you are so sensative, but I am not going to stop speaking the truth just because you see it as a personal insult.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 04:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I didn't realize that posting information that proves you were wrong is considered "throwing shade" or "insulting".

Sorry that you are so sensative, but I am not going to stop speaking the truth just because you see it as a personal insult.  

Lol. Keep spinning them wheels freddie. 
Reply/Quote
So many people on these boards think they are coaches, analysts, football experts of some kind, etc. Then they become Internet badasses or some other kind of douche with direct insults. It's a sport, a simple game. But you guys go at each other throats. Smh cmon act like adults.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:07 PM)type_stripe Wrote: So many people on these boards think they are coaches, analysts, football experts of some kind, etc. Then they become Internet badasses or some other kind of douche with direct insults. It's a sport, a simple game. But you guys go at each other throats. Smh cmon act like adults.

And then there are people who always side with the coaches, no matter what, will never admit they are wrong ever, always stick to stats that only fit their side, insult fellow posters and say they do, then they say that they don't, contradict themselves then ask how did they do that, and people kind of want to get why a person would be like this...

It is a never ending story dudes.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:07 PM)type_stripe Wrote: So many people on these boards think they are coaches, analysts, football experts of some kind, etc. Then they become Internet badasses or some other kind of douche with direct insults. It's a sport, a simple game. But you guys go at each other throats. Smh cmon act like adults.

And some people like to throw around superior attitudes and act like they spend all their free time curing cancer and feeding the poor.

No one is getting hurt by us jawing at each other, and we enjoy it.

If you want to preach and tell people how to act then start your own church.  We don't need it here.
Reply/Quote
Another good day for Peko
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:40 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Another good day for Peko

Really was, Atkins being back on form helps him so much!

Reply/Quote
Being able to rotate as needed is the key. IMHO
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Being able to rotate as needed is the key. IMHO

Pat Sims is the difference.

Unlike Thompson (or Still last season) he can effectively spell Peko at NT on run downs.
Reply/Quote
2 sacks for the guy "who never gets behind the line of scrimmage"...
Reply/Quote
Peko played a hell of a game.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 10:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And some people like to throw around superior attitudes and act like they spend all their free time curing cancer and feeding the poor.

No one is getting hurt by us jawing at each other, and we enjoy it.

If you want to preach and tell people how to act then start your own church.  We don't need it here.

Man why did you have to comeover to these boards
Reply/Quote
Lots of people do get an attitude on here. I don't see the point either. (Not pointing any fingers but you know who you are.....)
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:40 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Another good day for Peko
Another GREAT day for Peko!!
(10-04-2015, 05:41 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Really was, Atkins being back on form helps him so much!
I think he also helps Atkins look good!!   

There was one play I saw specifically where he had the center and guard both trying to block him and he was just holding his ground like he's supposed to!!  He was clogging the hole and the runner had nowhere to go!!  I was thinking "yep, I'm sure everyone will say he played horrible for only occupying two blockers and not throwing them aside like rag dolls."

And there were more plays like that, but that one stands out to me.
(10-04-2015, 05:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Peko played a hell of a game.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH................   I'm :crazy: and don't know what I'm talking about!! 

WHO-DEY!!
Reply/Quote