Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peko Played A Hell Of A Game
(10-04-2015, 10:34 PM)corpjet Wrote: You know its a good day when big #94 gets 2 sacks.

On the dark side we didn't need his 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty!

Love him or hate him he is a great guy in the locker room and is a great mentor to guys like B Thompson, W Clarke and the other young D-Lineman!

Oh well that's not in his favor....
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:15 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LOVE HIM LIKE FRED DOES YOU AREN'T A GOOD FAN

(10-05-2015, 01:18 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Oh well that's not in his favor....

Wow, I have never seen anyone get so nasty over a Bengal having a good game.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow, I have never seen anyone get so nasty over a Bengal having a good game.

who's being nasty? 
I'm having a joke with some other posters. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Or we're giving credit where credit is due to a guy playing a hell of a game, unlike some "fans" who want to sound like genius hard-asses and continue to hate the guy for the sake of being "rebels" that rage against the man.

Grow up.

Lol

You of all people have no leverage to tell anyone to "grow up"
You are probably one of the most immature posters on here. 

As for the bolded part....the sheer irony of this part is so staggering. Just mind-numbing. 
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: For as much hate as he gets on this board, Peko played a hell of a game, even if it didn't show up in the stats.

I always say his job as a NT in a 4-3 is just to hold his place and clog up the middle, but he was actually getting a good push into the backfield on a lot of plays and was opening lanes for backers and even just causing the QB and RBs to have to change direction.

It seems like he's been playing that well all season, so let's hope he keeps it up!!

Unappreciated player played a hell of a game!

(09-28-2015, 09:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Completely fine with me because I'll just say "read a book on the structure of NFL 4-3 defenses and then go watch the tape."

(09-29-2015, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Disagree.

If people evaluated his play like they should and understood what a nose tackle's responsibility is in a 4-3 defense, they'd know that Peko does his job pretty well, even if he's not making splash plays.

Yesterday, however, he did play especially well and was in the backfield a lot because he pushed the center backwards.

(09-29-2015, 09:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, I don't think I've ever seen any of the haters acknowledge that Peko has ever played even a decent game.  Sunday, he played beyond a solid game, he played a hell of a game, which the haters would just wait for a bad game and jump all over that, which most of his games aren't even bad, they're just not flashy.

People definitely made it up to sound like they know what they're talking about and then other people jumped on the bandwagon because it was a safe way to make them feel credible by bashing a guy that doesn't stand out in his play, so no one would defend him.

Everyone is watching the player with the ball or when the ends/Geno start to get pressure, but no one pays attention to Peko clogging the middle, which Sunday he went above and beyond, but no one would have mentioned it.

I highly doubt you evaluated his play enough over the past two years to make a statement like it's been mediocre or worse because not many people ever watch a NT.  I doubt you even watched enough of him on Sunday to make a statement that he played well, but it's me so you feel the need to come in and act like a hard ass, as you do in response to a lot of my posts, which, by the way, is hilarious, so keep it up.

Tell me more oh wise genius hardass who knows more than anyone
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:37 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Lol

As for the bolded part....the sheer irony of this part is so staggering. Just mind-numbing. 
Ha!

HILARIOUS!  

I love to joke and have a good time, but I'm serious when need be, and people hanging on to past things I've said and taking them out of context so childish that that's what's mind-numbing.
(10-05-2015, 01:41 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Tell me more oh wise genius hardass who knows more than anyone

I'm pretty sure those posts speak for themselves.

You're failing pretty hard in this thread.
Reply/Quote
Surprised that the Peko dance or over enthusiastic Dalton first down aren't gifs yet. Bengal fans, ya'll are slackin'!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!

HILARIOUS!  

I love to joke and have a good time, but I'm serious when need be, and people hanging on to past things I've said and taking them out of context so childish that that's what's mind-numbing.

I'm pretty sure those posts speak for themselves.

You're failing pretty hard in this thread.

The fact that you seriously don't see the hypocrisy in your posts in alarming. 
Not surprising. But alarming. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:44 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Surprised that the Peko dance or over enthusiastic Dalton first down aren't gifs yet. Bengal fans, ya'll are slackin'!

not all of us have gif making magic powers....

Personally i only have acid for blood.

But Peko is having a pretty good year so far.... i wonder if its a contract year...
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:37 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Lol

ain't that the truth...
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to make a GIF of the first Peko sack against KC.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:17 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Someone needs to make a GIF of the first Peko sack against KC.

Here's the vine of it.

Sack
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:19 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Here's the vine of it.

Sack

Alright errrrrbody. So how impressive was Peko for getting that sack on a botched snap at the worst possible time in a football game (WR screen)??

Elite.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:26 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Alright errrrrbody. So how impressive was Peko for getting that sack on a botched snap at the worst possible time in a football game (WR screen)??

Elite.

in before "yeah but the effort it took to get it counts for something" 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:27 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: in before "yeah but the effort it took to get it counts for something" 

Especially when the lineman assigned to him released to go downfield.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:26 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Alright errrrrbody. So how impressive was Peko for getting that sack on a botched snap at the worst possible time in a football game (WR screen)??

Elite.

(10-05-2015, 02:27 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: in before "yeah but the effort it took to get it counts for something" 

(10-05-2015, 06:15 PM)Harmening Wrote: Especially when the lineman assigned to him released to go downfield.

And his other sack does not count because he is just a bad d-linemen that can't get any sacks, right guys?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And his other sack does not count because he is just a bad d-linemen that can't get any sacks, right guys?

Link to anyone saying they don't count, please.

There's a huge difference between not being impressive and saying that it shouldn't count. I should have guessed who would come to Peko's rescue.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 10:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And some people like to throw around superior attitudes and act like they spend all their free time curing cancer and feeding the poor.

No one is getting hurt by us jawing at each other, and we enjoy it.

If you want to preach and tell people how to act then start your own church.  We don't need it here.

So your response is another insult? 

Didn't know promoting conversations/debates without the useless playground insults was preaching anything. I just thought it was called "growing up"...
Reply/Quote
wait. so who am i supposed to be mad at here?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 03:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: wait.  so who am i supposed to be mad at here?

lol

Just throw a dart.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote