Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People That Will Blindly Vote For Biden.....
Are you insane?  

Do you not care about the well-being of this country?

This dude is so far gone that it's not even funny anymore because there's a possibility that he could win because people will vote Democrat blindly thinking that Republicans are just rich racists.

Take this video, for example, where he responds to a black reporter asking him if he had taken a cognitive test and he responds with "...... did you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not?"

If Trump said ANYTHING like that, he would be beaten down by the media and the public would be calling him every name in the book, but Biden does it and it's ok?  Democrats still want to elect this guy?

And people say that Trump's the racist one

Rolleyes

I know some of you will, so please explain how you can vote for a guy that's this far gone mentally?

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you insane?  

Do you not care about the well-being of this country?

This dude is so far gone that it's not even funny anymore because there's a possibility that he could win because people will vote Democrat blindly thinking that Republicans are just rich racists.

Take [video=youtube]this video, for example,[/video] where he responds to a black reporter asking him if he had taken a cognitive test and he responds with "...... did you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not?"

If Trump said ANYTHING like that, he would be beaten down by the media and the public would be calling him every name in the book, but Biden does it and it's ok?  Democrats still want to elect this guy?

And people say that Trump's the racist one

Rolleyes

I know some of you will, so please explain how you can vote for a guy that's this far gone mentally?

- He actually has experience governing

- He is a centrist 

- He doesn't dog whistle white supremacy crap 

- Doesn't seem like he has a personality disorder
Reply/Quote
Are you mocking the visually challenged?
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:23 PM)treee Wrote: - He actually has experience governing

- He is a centrist 

- He doesn't dog whistle white supremacy crap 

- Doesn't seem like he has a personality disorder

He understands and follows the rule of law.

He doesn't have a history of actively subverting our democracy.

He is willing to listen to experts in their fields to help advise him on things.

He hasn't been found by a court of law to have committed numerous acts of fraud.

I mean, this list could go on and on. I'm going to vote for Biden and it is anything but blindly. If people think we don't have our problems with Biden, they have no idea what's going on.

Edit: Also, what makes that a racist remark? Cocaine is a rich white boy drug? LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Or how about when he said poor kids are just as bright as white kids?!

If Trump had said that, there would be RIOTS!

Are you seriously going to ignore all of this?!
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Or how about when he said poor kids are just as bright as white kids?!

Um, there are riots.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Or how about when he said poor kids are just as bright as white kids?!

You've activated my trap card!

Central park 5
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

In all seriousness, anything you point out regarding racist remarks from Biden, there is at least one racist thing from Trump. Trump has literally been found guilty of racist acts by the US government. If you think any progressives or liberals are okay with these things from Biden, you're dead wrong. But we also know that he still is leaps and bounds better than what is in the White House.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:23 PM)treee Wrote: - He actually has experience governing
Governing what?  He was just VP for Obama and that was before he was this far gone mentally.

(08-07-2020, 04:23 PM)treee Wrote: - He is a centrist 
He's going to be whatever the people pulling his strings tell him to be because he doesn't have the mental capacity to form coherent thoughts.
(08-07-2020, 04:23 PM)treee Wrote: - He doesn't dog whistle white supremacy crap 
Did you not read my post or watch the video?  He's an old-school racist.  Plain and simple.
(08-07-2020, 04:23 PM)treee Wrote: - Doesn't seem like he has a personality disorder

You don't think dementia and being as racist as he was in this interview are personality disorders?  What about the smelling of women and children's hair?
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Um, there are riots.
The George Floyd riots?

That's not because of anything Trump said or did.

(08-07-2020, 04:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In all seriousness, anything you point out regarding racist remarks from Biden, there is at least one racist thing from Trump. Trump has literally been found guilty of racist acts by the US government. If you think any progressives or liberals are okay with these things from Biden, you're dead wrong. But we also know that he still is leaps and bounds better than what is in the White House.

How's he better?  Look at all of Trump's accomplishments pre-pandemic and tell me how Sleepy Joe would be better and explain how you think a man that delusional is capable of running the most powerful country in the world.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Governing what?  He was just VP for Obama and that was before he was this far gone mentally.

He's going to be whatever the people pulling his strings tell him to be because he doesn't have the mental capacity to form coherent thoughts.
Did you not read my post or watch the video?  He's an old-school racist.  Plain and simple.

You don't think dementia and being as racist as he was in this interview are personality disorders?  What about the smelling of women and children's hair?

- Biden has forgotten more about governing more than trump will ever know. I noticed you neglected to put his decades of service in the Senate in your point. He has over 10 times as much governing experience as trump.

- At least he wont have an empty state department so disgustingly ravaged by regulatory capture.

- No, he does not have a personality disorder that I can identify. trump clearly has narcissistic personality disorder.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How's he better?  Look at all of Trump's accomplishments pre-pandemic and tell me how Sleepy Joe would be better and explain how you think a man that delusional is capable of running the most powerful country in the world.

What accomplishments?

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What accomplishments?

He stared directly into a solar eclipse. And the sun blinked.
Reply/Quote
This thread is absurd. Get off the internet and get back to work, Mr. President.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:48 PM)treee Wrote: - Biden has forgotten more about governing more than trump will ever know. I noticed you neglected to put his decades of service in the Senate in your point. He has over 10 times as much governing experience as trump.

- At least he wont have an empty state department so disgustingly ravaged by regulatory capture.

- No, he does not have a personality disorder that I can identify. trump clearly has narcissistic personality disorder.
The senate isn't exactly governing, and that was a long time ago.

You don't consider delusion, racism, thinking it's ok to smell random women's hair, and lacking the ability to form coherent thoughts as personality disorders?!

As far as Trump's narcism, I want someone running the greatest country on earth having a personality like he's  running the greatest country on earth.
(08-07-2020, 04:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What accomplishments?

Low unemployment, specifically black unemployment (pre-pandemic, obviously)

Booming economy (pre-pandemic, obviously)

Judicial reform

Job creation (pre-pandemic, obviously)

Economic growth (pre-pandemic, obviously)

Need me to go on?
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The senate isn't exactly governing, and that was a long time ago.

You don't consider delusion, racism, thinking it's ok to smell random women's hair, and lacking the ability to form coherent thoughts as personality disorders?!

As far as Trump's narcism, I want someone running the greatest country on earth having a personality like he's  running the greatest country on earth.

Judicial reform

Need me to go on?

- The Senate has just as much, if not more, power than the executive branch. The committees that make up the Senate are where most things get done.

- None of those are personality disorders as far as I'm aware. Racism is a primal act for sure (rather than being the result of higher order thinking), but I've noticed that trump is proud of his instinctive racism whereas Biden is not.

- Narcissism prevents people from being able to see the bigger picture.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Low unemployment, specifically black unemployment (pre-pandemic, obviously)

Judicial reform

Need me to go on?

So, the president doesn't have a ton to do with the economy. I've pointed this out a number of times. In addition, the economy was already on an upward trajectory before Trump took office. So, while presidents don't have a large hand in the economic tides, what little Trump did have to do with it was essentially just not screwing up too bad. Not really an accomplishment.

As for judicial reform, what is it that you are referring to? If you're thinking of the First Step Act, that was a bipartisan piece of legislation that was so popular Trump had no real choice but to sign it as it came to him with a veto-proof majority.

So what else have ya got?

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The senate isn't exactly governing, and that was a long time ago.

Judicial reform

Need me to go on?

It's almost lile Trump bumbling the pandemic could be held against him. 
Reply/Quote

Judicial reform

Need me to go on?

When we talk personality disorders that means a specific thing.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/personality-disorders/what-are-personality-disorders

Dementia is not one of those personality disorders.

Can we at least agree on that?
Reply/Quote
The OP had better grab some neo-cons from Jungle Noise to battle back against this blue wave of cogent, if begrudging arguments to support Biden.
Reply/Quote