• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perine to Broncos
Another Bengals going elsewhere...

2 year 7.5 Million
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I like Perine, but not a huge loss.
Reply/Quote
Damn, this one also hurts. Wanted Samaje back. Need a pass protecting RB now, Jamaal Williams almost seems likely after this
or Mckissick just got cut from the Commanders who is a 3rd down back with speed. Happy we have Trayveon who can pass block.
Reply/Quote
Happy for him getting a nice payday.

That's apparently more than he's made in his 6 year career so far.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If we plan to cut Mixon, we're not doing him any favors by holding on to him for now. Maybe he stays
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we plan to cut Mixon, we're not doing him any favors by holding on to him for now. Maybe he stays

Restructure is likely at this point I'd assume. 
Reply/Quote
When the Bengals said they intended to keep their own free agents rather than go out and sign external free agents, who do you think they were referring to?
Reply/Quote
Losing Perine will not close our window.

Being gutted and it being very quiet on incomings will.

To say it was rumoured the first couple of days was going to be about keeping our own it’s not exactly being a cracking job.
Reply/Quote
How to beat the Bengals.... take all of their players in the off-season!

Interesting new strategy may work!
Reply/Quote
I liked Perine for his role, but he's not some difference maker.
There are some other guys who can pass block, catch passes, and do some running between the tackles.
This might make the Bengals more paranoid about keeping Mixon for continuity, at least until after the draft.

With that said, yet another net loss for the Bengals so far.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:31 PM)QueenCity Wrote: How to beat the Bengals....  take all of their players in the off-season!

Interesting new strategy may work!

Maybe they plan to double dip at RB in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Please don't let this make them panic into keeping Mixon.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:30 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: When the Bengals said they intended to keep their own free agents rather than go out and sign external free agents, who do you think they were referring to?

Pratt and maybe Apple and Hurst?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Please don't let this make them panic into keeping Mixon.

No doubt. BTW, do your guys Justice Hill and D'Ernest Johnson pass block any?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:36 PM)pulses Wrote: Maybe they plan to double dip at RB in the draft.

They also might need to double-dip at TE based on who they got.
And they could use another (starting?) safety...a CB4...couple OL (for depth at least)....
They'll run out of draft picks before they fill all their needs lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They also might need to double-dip at TE based on who they got.
And they could use another (starting?) safety...a CB4...couple OL (for depth at least)....

I could honestly see them double dipping at TE too. But they're gonna have to spend some cash in FA after losing these players the last couple days.  If we could get Love and Rapp/ Thornhill for less than we were paying Bates/Bell then I say they NEED to do it.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They also might need to double-dip at TE based on who they got.

Yeah, was expecting to sign some of our own at least today, but nah, we just losing more guys that helped us on our Championship 
journeys lol I am normally not like this and I bet this changes in the next couple of days, but this sure didn't start out like the Bengals
lead us to believe. Happy we got Pratt back but come on man.
Reply/Quote
Please sign Kareem Hunt.
He would be a perfect for this offense
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:46 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Please sign Kareem Hunt.
He would be a perfect for this offense

Hunt is available? And healthy?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Another Bengals going elsewhere...

2 year 7.5 Million

Pissed at this one.

Thats not a cap killing deal for us to offer , plus keeping Perine would have guaranteed Mixon going.

There was no drop off when Perine was starting and his pass blocking is beyond what we have in the RB room.  

Perine plus a mid round draft pick would have been fine.
Reply/Quote