Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitt Game
The Steelers are winning on the road in prime time. It's not really fair for we Bengals fans to sneeze at that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Steelers are winning on the road in prime time.  It's not really fair for we Bengals fans to sneeze at that.

If a breeze knocks over a trashcan during 8:30 PM on a monday is that something we can sneeze at?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Steelers are winning on the road in prime time.  It's not really fair for we Bengals fans to sneeze at that.

Redskins are doing their Bengals primetime impression. They look exactly the same. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:49 PM)treee Wrote: If a breeze knocks over a trashcan during 8:30 PM on a monday is that something we can sneeze at?

Is the breeze on the road?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is the breeze on the road?

No, it's on the air silly.
Reply/Quote
Anybody watching this game knows that the redskins are garbage. I can't wait until Sunday.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:52 PM)treee Wrote: No, it's on the air silly.

On the air during prime time?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:44 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: The Steelers will always be good as long as Big Jen is around. I hate the guy with a passion, but that may have been one of the best franchise draft picks of all time. When he retires that team is going to look completely different.

If he can make it through the entire season healthy playing the style he does is always the question. 

We've been much more consistent than the Steelers have in recent years.  They missed the playoffs in 12 & 13. 

Reply/Quote
The Skins look awful. Sorry but this isn't the Stealers bowling over a good team it is an incompetent defense self destructing and a super sloppy offense leaving points on the field. There has been zero pressure on Ben and the Skins were so incompetent as not to put Josh Norman on Antonio Brown - instead we got Bashed Breeland (who is not NFL starter material) covering him.

Especially with Ladarius Green and Wheaton out, I expect us to double AB all night and dare them to beat us with Rogers and Coates. Also, we generally contain DeAngelo Williams well.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On the air during prime time?

Well it's on the air at 8:30 pm on a Monday, I'll let you figure that one out  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Is it bad that during that game I caught myself yelling "go for his (bens) f**king legs!"?

Sorry for the unsportsmanship, I want to dominate those mfers next week. I have no sympathy 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:57 PM)Gohards Wrote: Is it bad that during that game I caught myself yelling "go for his (bens) f**king legs!"?

Sorry for the unsportsmanship, I want to dominate those mfers next week. I have no sympathy 

We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard that Pitt "fans". 
Reply/Quote
Why would they run up the score on Washington? What a bunch of a-holes.Take a damn knee.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:02 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Why would they run up the score on Washington? What a bunch of a-holes.Take a damn knee.

Meh, I hate the Steelers but I never really felt teams have to go easy on their opponents, either.
Reply/Quote
Just remember how good the Steelers looked tonight when we beat them at home in a close game next Sunday.

Best part of this game was AB pulling a McCringleberry and getting flagged for excessive celebration.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:03 PM)Tankvet Wrote: Just remember how good the Steelers looked tonight when we beat them at home in a close game next Sunday.

Best part of this game was AB pulling a McCringleberry and getting flagged for excessive celebration.

Rep for McCringleberry.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I hate the Steelers but I never really felt teams have to go easy on their opponents, either.

Game should be over. Washington had 1 time out. Hope someone gets injured. Would be their fault.They should be in locker room.
Reply/Quote
Im sorry but theres no way that was an int. Not to be nitpicky or anything, but that is the definition of an incomplete pass.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:01 PM)treee Wrote: We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard that Pitt "fans". 

Meh, rooting for a rapist to be severely injured isn't lowering us to Steeler standards. I'd feel bad for any of the other guys getting injured, but not little benny.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Skins look awful. Sorry but this isn't the Stealers bowling over a good team it is an incompetent defense self destructing and a super sloppy offense leaving points on the field. There has been zero pressure on Ben and the Skins were so incompetent as not to put Josh Norman on Antonio Brown - instead we got Bashed Breeland (who is not NFL starter material) covering him.

Especially with Ladarius Green and Wheaton out, I expect us to double AB all night and dare them to beat us with Rogers and Coates. Also, we generally contain DeAngelo Williams well.

after watching him we as bengals fans should thank our lucky stars we have Dre k opposite Pacman...breeland is terrible.

Reply/Quote