Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow
Pittsburgh has to be the trashiest place in the United States, which their football team and its fans represent the city nicely.

There was a thirty-girl brawl at the high school, but maybe they were just trying to toughen themselves up against Steelers' players in bar bathrooms:

Quote:PITTSBURGH - Families of students at a Pittsburgh high school say a fight Monday caused simmering neighborhood tensions to boil over, leading to a brawl involving 30 girls, reports CBS Pittsburgh.

Police are expected to file charges against some of the University Preparatory School students involved in the 10 a.m. incident. No serious injuries were reported, although one girl suffered an asthma attack, officials said.

One 9th grader told CBS Pittsburgh that she was attacked in a school hallway.

"I was in the corner, and they started hitting me, so my friends came in," She said. "This is a school where you gotta fight, you just gotta fight."

Some parents arrived at the school in the aftermath, but were unable to get their kids because the school was on lockdown.

"When I got here, I talked to her and they said she can't leave, they have the school on lockdown. I'm like, 'What the hell is going on up here?'" Charmaine Bemus said.

Classes resumed after the girls involved in the fight were removed from the school.

"It did take a while to get the situation under control and those students are being taken home and removed from the building," Pittsburgh Public School District spokeswoman Ebony Pugh said.

The school is expected to have additional police presence in the near future, according to officials.

I wonder how many were wearing Steelers clothes/jerseys, but then how many Steelers' fans even make it to high school?

Doesn't come as much of a surprise that Pittsburgh is raising classy ladies ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Violent women. They're auditioning for a starting linebacker spot with Cincinnati.  Wink
Reply/Quote
Brad coming in here throwing uppercuts knocking y'all out!!

[Image: UuKUtL2.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 07:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pittsburgh has to be the trashiest place in the United States, which their football team and its fans represent the city nicely.  

There was a thirty-girl brawl at the high school, but maybe they were just trying to toughen themselves up against Steelers' players in bar bathrooms:

I wonder how many were wearing Steelers clothes/jerseys, but then how many Steelers' fans even make it to high school?

Doesn't come as much of a surprise that Pittsburgh is raising classy ladies  ThumbsUp
Gotta teach them young girls to fight off their home town team
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 07:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pittsburgh has to be the trashiest place in the United States, which their football team and its fans represent the city nicely.  

Doesn't come as much of a surprise that Pittsburgh is raising classy ladies  ThumbsUp

The Cincy area has its own problems when it comes to school violence.  Didn't y'all just have a high school shooting in Middleton?  

Given that school violence is a serious (and sadly common) problem in most urban areas (not just Pittsburgh), I would like to respectfully suggest that neither Steeler nor Bengal fans use it as a source of smack.  We talk football here, but this stuff is real life.  

I'm fully aware that no one here is likely to heed my suggestion, but I thought I'd offer my two cents.  
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 01:30 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The Cincy area has its own problems when it comes to school violence.  Didn't y'all just have a high school shooting in Middleton?  

Given that school violence is a serious (and sadly common) problem in most urban areas (not just Pittsburgh), I would like to respectfully suggest that neither Steeler nor Bengal fans use it as a source of smack.  We talk football here, but this stuff is real life.  

I'm fully aware that no one here is likely to heed my suggestion, but I thought I'd offer my two cents.  

Thanks. Here's your change.

[Image: two_cents.jpg]

Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 01:30 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The Cincy area has its own problems when it comes to school violence.  Didn't y'all just have a high school shooting in Middleton?  

Clapping Sarcasm
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Actually happened at a school that I present to regularly, but this is different because not like anyone died or anything, it's just a good, old-fashioned, classy girl fight!
(03-02-2016, 02:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Thanks. Here's your change.

[Image: two_cents.jpg]

Ninja

Hilarious

Might be the most perfect response of all-time!

Clapping
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 05:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually happened at a school that I present to regularly, but this is different because not like anyone died or anything, it's just a good, old-fashioned, classy girl fight!

Hilarious

Might be the most perfect response of all-time!

Clapping

His was a far cry bette than yours, for sure.

But, let me see if I have this right: as long as 1) there are no guns involved, and 2) it happens in Pittsburgh, cultures of violence in schools are no big deal to you.  

Sounds about right for you.  I would've expected nothing less.  

It's cool, though.  Like I said, I didn't expect much agreement on the matter.  Especially not from you.  
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 05:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Might be the most perfect response of all-time!

Clapping

Kindly remove rfaulk's scrotum from  your mouth.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 05:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: His was a far cry bette than yours, for sure.  

But, let me see if I have this right: as long as 1) there are no guns involved, and 2) it happens in Pittsburgh, cultures of violence in schools are no big deal to you.  

Sounds about right for you.  I would've expected nothing less.  

It's cool, though.  Like I said, I didn't expect much agreement on the matter.  Especially not from you.  

lol.  Typical Steelers fans with no sense of reality.  

Like I said, I shouldn't have expected more.  

Let me try to explain this to you:  a kid bringing a gun to school is just a child with a messed up brain that is a psycho.  Happens in a lot of places.  Mentally ill peoople don't define a society because they're all over.  This was a THIRTY-GIRL BRAWL in a school where a quote like this "This is a school where you gotta fight, you just gotta fight," makes it seems like it's not that uncommon.  

In summary:  One messed up child doesn't define an area, but girls fighting on the regular, in a town that supports a rapist quarterback to the end, makes it hard to not come to the conclusion that that area has serious problems with its priorities very messed up.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.  Typical Steelers fans with no sense of reality.  

Let me try to explain this to you:  a kid bringing a gun to school is just a child with a messed up brain that is a psycho.  Happens in a lot of places.  Mentally ill peoople don't define a society because they're all over.  This was a THIRTY-GIRL BRAWL in a school where a quote like this "This is a school where you gotta fight, you just gotta fight," makes it seems like it's not that uncommon.  

In summary:  One messed up child doesn't define an area, but girls fighting on the regular, in a town that supports a rapist quarterback to the end, makes it hard to not come to the conclusion that that area has serious problems with its priorities very messed up.

Thank goodness none of those girls were crazy enough to have brought a gun to school.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.  Typical Steelers fans with no sense of reality.  

In summary:  One messed up child doesn't define an area, but girls fighting on the regular, in a
town that supports a rapist quarterback to the end, makes it hard to not come to the conclusion that that area has serious problems with its priorities very messed up.

I'll just leave this right here......

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/deputies-respond-report-of-fight-at-meadowdale-hs/nn6cN/
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 05:36 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'll just leave this right here......

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/deputies-respond-report-of-fight-at-meadowdale-hs/nn6cN/

lol!!!!!!!  

Please tell me that......  lol!!!  Sorry, let me re-gain my composure............  Please tell me that you didn't just.......  lol.......  sorry....  give me a second............

Ok, I'm ready.

Please tell me that you didn't just compare a GANG FIGHT, which, by the way, WAS AN HOUR NORTH OF CINCINNATI, to a brawl between 30 girls in Pittsburgh!!!

This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!!!!

I've heard a lot of less-than-intelligent things from Steelers' fans, but this one might take the cake!!  

Please let me know what you were thinking when you were typing that!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!!!!

This says it all.  I don't need to say any more.  

I actually feel a little sorry for you.  
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 10:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This says it all.  I don't need to say any more.  

Steelers fans continue to show their lack of education in this thread by now showing their inability to understand exaggeration!
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 01:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers fans continue to show their lack of education in this thread by now showing their inability to understand exaggeration!

I understand exaggeration.  I just don't think you were doing it.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!!!!!  

Please tell me that......  lol!!!  Sorry, let me re-gain my composure............  Please tell me that you didn't just.......  lol.......  sorry....  give me a second............

Ok, I'm ready.

Please tell me that you didn't just compare a GANG FIGHT, which, by the way, WAS AN HOUR NORTH OF CINCINNATI, to a brawl between 30 girls in Pittsburgh!!!

This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!!!!

I've heard a lot of less-than-intelligent things from Steelers' fans, but this one might take the cake!!  

Please let me know what you were thinking when you were typing that!!!

I was thinking that it's pretty absurd to draw conclusions about the fan base of a football team and the people of a city from an incident that is in fact quite common in large metropolitan areas. No matter how much you to try to differentiate the incident in Pittsburgh from the one in Dayton (which is part of the Bengals market), they are both incidents of gang violence. 

It literally took me 1 minute to google search and find that article. If I cared, Im sure that with a little more extensive Google search I could find several more similar incidents. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 10:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This says it all.  I don't need to say any more.  

You obviously have never felt the glorious rush of thinking that you've proven wrong, shown up, and owned a complete stranger on an internet message board. It is qutie gratifying and does indeed rank up there with your first kiss, your wedding day, and the birth of your children. Someday maybe you will step up your message board posting game and know the euphoria that BFtirz felt this morning. 
Reply/Quote