Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh isn't going. away!
(11-09-2021, 02:02 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: Agreed.

I mean, I get the frustration to a point. It’s been a tough road. But when things are clearly moving in a positive direction, if you can’t enjoy it somewhat what the **** is the point of being a fan?

Frustration is one thing, but when it’s nonstop negativity 24/7 it’s just not healthy. Do something else.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(11-09-2021, 02:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The taunting was for walking towards the Steelers bench while running his mouth. I'm not sure what that dumbass in the striped shirt was doing bumping him. Officials are all ***** morons. 

I don tthink he was talking, i think he was staring.

either way, if you see that happen, throw the flag immediately. you dont wait 5 seconds after the fact to throw it.

But the ref bumped into the lineback on purpose. 

I personally think he was really trying to justify that taunting call he so desperately wanted to call
(11-09-2021, 02:14 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I don tthink he was talking, i think he was staring.

either way, if you see that happen, throw the flag immediately. you dont wait 5 seconds after the fact to throw it.

But the ref bumped into the lineback on purpose. 

I personally think he was really trying to justify that taunting call he so desperately wanted to call

By rule, his actions and body language were taunting. I have no idea what that ref was doing, taking so long to throw the flag and bumping into him on purpose. It looked real sketchy though. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(11-09-2021, 01:12 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: Officials going their best to make sure.  Strongest comments you will ever hear from a tv crew.

Had to turn it off it was so one sided. That late hit on Fields that went uncalled was exactly the type of no call that always goes certain teams way.
(11-09-2021, 01:53 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: [Image: ME141BL3_o.gif]

He should fired immediately. 
(11-09-2021, 02:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: By rule, his actions and body language were taunting. I have no idea what that ref was doing, taking so long to throw the flag and bumping into him on purpose. It looked real sketchy though. 

the ref who threw the flag was behind the linebacker, so really, the ref cant be too sure if the player is even looking at the steelers sideline. For all he knows, Marsh could be looking into the stands. 

Horrid. Bumped into the guy to justify that weak call. 
(11-09-2021, 02:54 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: He should fired immediately. 

nah, Rooney will promote him

Refs helping the Steelers win? I'm shocked!

Sarcasm
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
(11-09-2021, 01:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re currently 5-4, and some of these people are spewing such levels of toxicity you’d think we’re the ***** Detroit Lions or something. It’s truly unbearable. If only they had the conviction to actually step away from the thing that brings them so much misery.

I get frustration during games, but during the week, you have to be able to gain perspective. This team won 4 games last year. We have 5 halfway through the year. That’s progress. Now if we don’t win again, there is a problem, but I don’t believe that will happen. If you look at a lot of these young quarterbacks, Allen, Kyler, Baker, their third year is when it all came together for them and the team. That’s next year for Burrow. Where I truly think they will become a threat.
(11-09-2021, 12:30 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I've told everybody that "big brother" will be there until the end. The 11/28 game could be an epic BLOWOUT.

Fixed it...
(11-09-2021, 08:50 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I get frustration during games, but during the week, you have to be able to gain perspective. This team won 4 games last year. We have 5 halfway through the year. That’s progress. Now if we don’t win again, there is a problem, but I don’t believe that will happen. If you look at a lot of these young quarterbacks, Allen, Kyler, Baker, their third year is when it all came together for them and the team. That’s next year for Burrow. Where I truly think they will become a threat.

Naw, man are you new here? Hilarious The Steelers are 5-3 and will be right there at the end, while the Bengals are 5-3 and their season is over. Get with the program.... Ninja
They do this lately, start very slow/hide, make the playoffs and people get scared.
(11-09-2021, 09:31 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They do this lately, start very slow/hide, make the playoffs and people get scared.

Didn't they start 11-0 last year?
(11-09-2021, 01:53 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: [Image: ME141BL3_o.gif]

Is this real? Lmaooooooo
(11-09-2021, 12:30 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
 The 11/28 game could be an epic showdown

Is this sarcasm? We will be 5-7 headed to 5-12 and they will be out for revenge. An epic beatdown is more likely.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-09-2021, 10:03 AM)jj22 Wrote: Is this sarcasm? We will be 5-7 headed to 5-12 and they will be out for revenge. An epic beatdown is more likely.

You can thank Tyler Boyd when they come out fired up beyond belief and we are the team that “gave up”… it only seems inevitable now.
(11-09-2021, 02:02 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: Agreed.

I mean, I get the frustration to a point. It’s been a tough road. But when things are clearly moving in a positive direction, if you can’t enjoy it somewhat what the **** is the point of being a fan?

Clearly in a positive direction would not have lost to the Jets. While there are a lot of positives/hope for the future the frustration for myself comes because I'm back to worried about this coaching staff. If we continue to hitch are wagon to Zac and Co. then we are going no where if they're not the right staff. 5-4 is okay and certainly an improvement but I think the right coach/staff has us better. I'm just worried we won't move on and accept mediocre/bad football.
(11-09-2021, 01:53 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: [Image: ME141BL3_o.gif]

What happened there?  Looked like nothing.  Did he say something to ref to draw the flag?  Looks like ref backs into him.  Looks like 59 moves his arm back and moves back to miss hitting the ref.
Hard for a team to lose when the refs are actively helping you win all game long.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]