Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh isn't going. away!
(11-09-2021, 10:58 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: What happened there?  Looked like nothing.  Did he say something to ref to draw the flag?  Looks like ref backs into him.  Looks like 59 moves his arm back and moves back to miss hitting the ref.

“Zebra *****”
It's such a tradition around these parts.  Evert season we say the Steelers are finished.  Ben is too old, we're the up-and-coming team, the torch has been passed, yada yada yada.  And, every time the Steelers are like

[Image: rising_from_grave.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1]

Don't look now, but here they come again.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(11-09-2021, 12:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's such a tradition around these parts.  Evert season we say the Steelers are finished.  Ben is too old, we're the up-and-coming team, the torch has been passed, yada yada yada.  And, every time the Steelers are like

[Image: rising_from_grave.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1]

Don't look now, but here they come again.

When you have a winning culture, an owner who REALLY wants to win and has pride, top tier coaching, a real GM and the refs blatantly cheating for you, what do you expect.?  lol
(11-09-2021, 12:35 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: When you have a winning culture, an owner who REALLY wants to win and has pride, top tier coaching, a real GM and the refs blatantly cheating for you, what do you expect.?  lol

Exactly, which makes me wonder why it keeps getting stated.  More thinking with their hearts than their heads?  I guess eventually we'll be right. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(11-09-2021, 01:53 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: [Image: ME141BL3_o.gif]

I think the worst part of this whole clip is the fact that the ref leaves his arm in the air after throwing the flag like he just hit a game winner. The ref might be doing more taunting here than the Bears player.
(11-09-2021, 01:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re currently 5-4, and some of these people are spewing such levels of toxicity you’d think we’re the ***** Detroit Lions or something. It’s truly unbearable. If only they had the conviction to actually step away from the thing that brings them so much misery.

Agree. Bad 2 weeks but can get everything back on track. Better to get hot at the right time then hit your funk in December
(11-09-2021, 01:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re currently 5-4, and some of these people are spewing such levels of toxicity you’d think we’re the ***** Detroit Lions or something. It’s truly unbearable. If only they had the conviction to actually step away from the thing that brings them so much misery.

please do step away if you cant handle other peoples comments
(11-09-2021, 01:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: please do step away if you cant handle other peoples comments

Oh, I handle other people's comments just fine.

[Image: if-you-know-what-i-mean-iphone5-wallpaper.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-09-2021, 01:20 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Agree. Bad 2 weeks but can get everything back on track. Better to get hot at the right time then hit your funk in December

Yep. The Bucs were 7-5 at their bye last year, and it wasn’t until the end of the season when they really got hot. Not saying we’re going on a Super Bowl run, but our destiny is still completely in our hands.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(11-09-2021, 01:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: please do step away if you cant handle other peoples comments

Nah. I’ll just keep calling them out for being completely over the top and hysterical.

(11-09-2021, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah. I’ll just keep calling them out for being completely over the top and hysterical.

Then u have no reason to complain about it...
(11-09-2021, 12:34 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: yep. I also knew they werent going to be bad.

when the steelers are bad they're 8-8

Really all that needs to be said here. Well, other than the fact it's 17 games now!

I think coming into this year, we'd have all largely seen 9-8 or 8-9 as a good step forward. If we end up around there which I think is probably the most likely outcome, Pittsburgh aren't going to be much off that at worst.

Much as we hate them, I can't say I really care whether we finish above them or not, unless it would have playoff implications. Our results under ZT are appalling, so we need to get our own house in order before worrying about anyone else. 
(11-09-2021, 09:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Naw, man are you new here? Hilarious The Steelers are 5-3 and will be right there at the end, while the Bengals are 5-3 and their season is over. Get with the program.... Ninja

It has been 18 years since the Steelers had a losing season.

It has been 6 years since we had a winning season.

**no ninja**
(11-09-2021, 03:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It has been 18 years since the Steelers had a losing season.

It has been 6 years since we had a winning season.

**no ninja**

That pretty much sums it up.
(11-09-2021, 12:30 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I've told everybody that "big brother" will be there until the end. The 11/28 game could be an epic showdown

via GIPHY

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
None of this aged well....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Well....until they do.
(11-09-2021, 12:30 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I've told everybody that "big brother" will be there until the end. The 11/28 game could be an epic showdown

You're right, they were there until the end.

When Zac pulled the starters so as to not continue running up the score, and allowing them to get a mercy score against our backups..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-29-2021, 11:47 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You're right, they were there until the end.

When Zac pulled the starters so as to not continue running up the score, and allowing them to get a mercy score against our backups..

At the beginning of this season, how many people expected us to pull the starters against the Ravens and the Stealers because we were so far ahead in the game?
Morgan Freeman Voice...."They did in fact go away"