Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh isn't going. away!
(11-29-2021, 01:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And, that's exactly how I feel.  **** him.  I hope he got home last night and cried himself to sleep in his wife's arms  ThumbsUp

I almost completely agree with you.

I hope that his wife is just as fed up with his bullshit as everyone else is, so when he started crying, she made fun of him and made him sleep on the floor. No comfort in any way for him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-01-2021, 10:01 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I almost completely agree with you.

I hope that his wife is just as fed up with his bullshit as everyone else is, so when he started crying, she made fun of him and made him sleep on the floor. No comfort in any way for him.

She wasn't home cause Ja'Marr Chase is hittin' that on the side...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
I love how all the media heads for Pittsburgh are bringing up their old players like Hamm, Lambert, Polomalu… get with the times dudes those guys haven’t played in decades. Ryan Clark and Big Mouth (Stephen A Smith) talking about how their Steelers are living on the shoulders of legends… what? No they aren’t… They haven’t been for quite some time…. These fans have no idea how to handle adversity.
3 in a row for Cincy and all of them were blowouts pretty much. Cool

This last one got real ugly and I am going to watch it again a couple more times this week, very refreshing. Smirk
(11-29-2021, 11:54 AM)Au165 Wrote: Morgan Freeman Voice...."They did in fact go away"

Hilarious
(11-29-2021, 01:22 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I said this in another thread a few weeks ago, but I 'm to lazy to find it.  The Steelers have by far the worst roster in the AFC North.

They have the worst QB, the worst O-line and right now probably the worst set of WR.  

The defense is bad at the LB spot (I consider the edge guys, lineman and not LB)
The secondary is below average despite having Fitzpatrick.

How they have managed to beat the Bills and the Browns this year is beyond me.

Coaching. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Lmao you guys tried burying them again

Well, they just beat the ravens. 6-5-1
(12-05-2021, 11:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmao you guys tried burying them again

They would pretty much have to win out to have a shot at the playoffs. And probably still need help.

(12-05-2021, 11:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They would pretty much have to win out to have a shot at the playoffs. And probably still need help.

Yea but you can’t ever count them out.

.500 is the worse they’ll ever finish. They will always remain competitive
(12-05-2021, 11:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmao you guys tried burying them again

They're not going anywhere meaningful. That was a 'pride' game and they almost didn't pull it out. 

Uhhh. Yeah, i'm gonna leave that as it is...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(12-05-2021, 11:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmao you guys tried burying them again

They are still buried. Lamar has throw 5 TDs combined in his last for games and 8/9 interceptions I believe. We set the blueprint for how to defend him and everyone has copied that. Add in the fact they lost their best corner mid game and it was just a lot of things in PITs favor, that said they are an 8-8-1 team is my guess when it’s all said and done.
They are done. They always play the Ravens tough.. This is more about the Ravens than the Stealers... The Ravens luck finally ran out..
(12-05-2021, 11:55 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are still buried. Lamar has throw 5 TDs combined in his last for games and 8/9 interceptions I believe. We set the blueprint for how to defend him and everyone has copied that. Add in the fact they lost their best corner mid game and it was just a lot of things in PITs favor, that said they are an 8-8-1 team is my guess when it’s all said and done.

I didn't think they'd hit .500 this year, but looking at their last 5 games, they could possibly pull 2 of them out of their ass.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."