Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs???
(11-19-2017, 11:27 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: WE'RE SUPERBOWL BOUND GUYS! The last time we won in Denver was in 75! That's close to our SB seasons! It's fate.  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja

6 years before the SB. 

And how many games left this year?

Yep. 6

Fate

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That was their first win outside of Ohio since week 1 of last year.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:07 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That was their first win outside of Ohio since week 1 of last year.

Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if - after all this - we got over the playoff hump this year? Ninja

I bet they're talking contract extensions with The Marv at the mere thought of this scenario.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This team has been so incredibly down all year that it would not surprise me too much to see us win a few that we aren't supposed to. Maybe Lewis sees the writing on the wall and in response coaches the team up in a way that he actually has done sporadically at times in the past. There are plenty of players on this team who aren't losers and have pride. It is unlikely, but the the AFC is weak this year, and if the chips fall just right who knows what may happen.
Reply/Quote
I just can't root for them to lose,I got wishful thinking after this win. And think it would be hilarious if we broke the curse this year. Of course I think Marvin still has to make changes with the o line and involve Ross for that to happen,and I don't believe he will.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:10 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: There were also probably more people cheering for the Bills than Chargers at that game. 

Well the Bills did what damn near 75% of NFL fans claim they want to see...they put the young guy in to "see what they have in him."  People love that.  Never mind the fact that the guy threw 5 INTs in about a half of football.  They put the young guy in!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:18 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I bet they're talking contract extensions with The Marv at the mere thought of this scenario.

With Mikey's low standards, this plus the inevitable W next week probably does = extension time.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You know we will somehow sneak in the playoffs and this team will get the first playoff win. Marvin retires.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well the Bills did what damn near 75% of NFL fans claim they want to see...they put the young guy in to "see what they have in him."  People love that.  Never mind the fact that the guy threw 5 INTs in about a half of football.  They put the young guy in!

Yep. Nothing screams consistent, solid move like putting a guy in to "see what we have". 

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:56 PM)Steve Wrote: 4 of  our last 6 games are at home....
only have 2 hard games....
pitt & vikes....
so we should squeak into the playoffs.....
PLAYOFFS...!!??!!!!!!!
PLAYOFFS...!!!!!??!!!

Only 2 hard games? 4 games are against teams with better records. You think that the Lions and the Ravens are easy games?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:56 PM)Steve Wrote: 4 of  our last 6 games are at home....
only have 2 hard games....
pitt & vikes....
so we should squeak into the playoffs.....
PLAYOFFS...!!??!!!!!!!
PLAYOFFS...!!!!!??!!!

With the way this offense plays, every game is a hard game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 01:58 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With the way this offense plays team, every game is a hard game.

fixed it  :andy:

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if - after all this - we got over the playoff hump this year?  Ninja

Not. At. All.  Marv would be given a contract extension...
Reply/Quote
We have no shot at making the playoffs. This team will get obliterated by Vikings and Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know we will somehow sneak in the playoffs and this team will get the first playoff win.  Marvin retires.

That would be great. I just want him gone. 

Reply/Quote
not out of the possibility in fact we are 1 game behind a wild card spot... Soft NFL this year.
Reply/Quote
We got that win because of our one and only Lord and Savior..... Lord Cedric Ogbuehi!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know we will somehow sneak in the playoffs and this team will get the first playoff win.  Marvin retires.

See I think sneaking into the playoffs could mean they retain Marvin for 2 years.

Give Lazor a fill year. Draft a couple lineman.

It could be worst case scenario.
Reply/Quote
Someone fire up the Jim Mora meme (i'm compute illiterate or would do it myself)!
Reply/Quote