Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pokemon Go
(07-18-2016, 04:40 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: So he wants people to go to a bar and think about their life, instead of playing a game that gets them active and outside

I'm sure he'll be doing his fantasy football when the time comes

it gets them outside... Gets them to places they shouldnt be either.  not so sure on the active part unless we just talking walking lol.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 04:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: it gets them outside... Gets them to places they shouldnt be either.  not so sure on the active part unless we just talking walking lol.

For some of us, walking is being active, lol
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 04:40 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: So he wants people to go to a bar and think about their life, instead of playing a game that gets them active and outside

I'm sure he'll be doing his fantasy football when the time comes

You want to get active and outside, join a sports team of some sort, walk your dog, ride a bike, go hiking in the woods and observe nature...don't walk around staring at a 3" video screen and be oblivious to the real world.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 08:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: You want to get active and outside, join a sports team of some sort, walk your dog, ride a bike, go hiking in the woods and observe nature...don't walk around staring at a 3" video screen and be oblivious to the real world.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket I tell you. First isis, now pokemon go. What next?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 08:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: You want to get active and outside, join a sports team of some sort, walk your dog, ride a bike, go hiking in the woods and observe nature...don't walk around staring at a 3" video screen and be oblivious to the real world.

Or I can enjoy my hobby with my wife as she is with me doing it as well
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 03:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Anyone playing? What have you caught so far?

The difference between this generation and previous is, this generation is going around town chasing Pokemon and previous generations would go around town chasing tail! 
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 08:38 PM)GodFather Wrote: The difference between this generation and previous is, this generation is going around town chasing Pokemon and previous generations would go around town chasing tail! 
m
The main players of the game are those that played is a kid and are married now
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:17 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: only a matter of time until one of these people end up on private property and somebody puts a 20 gauge into them.

Dunno if it qualifies, but it was bound to happen. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man-opens-fire-teenagers-125945182.html
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Dunno if it qualifies, but it was bound to happen. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man-opens-fire-teenagers-125945182.html

Hope the guy is charged with attempted murder. He had no authority to approach a car on a public road with a gun and think he could detain them. Then to shoot at them is just assinine.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 12:36 AM)Au165 Wrote: Hope the guy is charged with attempted murder. He had no authority to approach a car on a public road with a gun and think he could detain them. Then to shoot at them is just assinine.
Welcome to the state of George Zimmerman. The guy thought he was standing his ground. Those boys' mamas should've told them nothing good happens after midnight though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
thats different though, on a road outside his house isnt part of his property, and doesnt really fall under stand your ground
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 08:47 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: The main players of the game are those that played is a kid and are married now

The main players of the game are those who played as a kid and live in their mom's basement now.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:50 AM)Beaker Wrote: The main players of the game are those who played as a kid and live in their mom's basement now.

Interesting, so you're saying they are the same demographic as sports forum posters.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 11:04 AM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting, so you're saying they are the same demographic as sports forum posters.

he plays with puppets, so his opinion isnt really valid in this situation
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 08:48 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: thats different though, on a road outside his house isnt part of his property, and doesnt really fall under stand your ground

Well that defense certainly worked before. Surely sitting in a car at 1:30 am is as menacing as eating skittles with your hood up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Our resident expert on the Florida legal system is no longer here, but he informed us that everybody in Florida is encouraged to carry a firearm. I'm not sure why these guys didn't return fire.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 11:49 AM)jason Wrote: Well that defense certainly worked before. Surely sitting in a car at 1:30 am is as menacing as eating skittles with your hood up.

That wasn't a stand your ground case, despite what the media said. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 11:53 AM)jason Wrote: Our resident expert on the Florida legal system is no longer here, but he informed us that everybody in Florida is encouraged to carry a firearm. I'm not sure why these guys didn't return fire.

They took Lawn Mowing instead of Carrying Fire Arms.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 11:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That wasn't a stand your ground case, despite what the media said. 

I agree. It's just that nothing that happens in Florida shocks me anymore. I would have guessed that state as the first location an incident like this would occur in.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 12:05 PM)jason Wrote: I agree. It's just that nothing that happens in Florida shocks me anymore. I would have guessed that state as the first location an incident like this would occur in.

Florida man at it again LMAO
Reply/Quote