Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
[Image: 00ihta6t2ig51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...955f1e2219]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: 117310530_689236934997695_24639845022664...e=5F597E9C]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 117871492_2659599124356448_7996778104461...e=5F59A6EC]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2020, 10:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As I understand, it's the one year anniversary of Epstein not killing himself.  Despite the release of Maxwell's documents, the media still tries to mute the fact that the lists of participants are absolutely laden with popular figures who align with the politics of the Left, some even Democrat political icons.

The virus still commands the bulk of the coverage, yet it really has been well below epidemic, let alone "pandemic" proportions.  So, perhaps everyone's sudden "seeming" obsession with pedophiles is just their quiet way of reminding everyone that there are bigger problems that are still being largely ignored?

This has been one of the most deplorable distractions so far.

Child abuse and sex trafficking has been an issue for years. But, suddenly, it's an issue. The covid numbers are most likely inflated by bad testing. That's a side issue from the federal governments unimaginable bungling of how to handle it, and actions that exacerbated the problem. And general lack of direction (no mask, all is fine; mask, it's fine; no mask, it's CHINA; lockdown!; No mask, reopen; mask or whatever; people have to die; we handled it well).

We've got tons of problems. Low wages, crappy healthcare, inflation, record deficits, drug abuse, etc. This is just a hail Mary from the alt right. Which wouldn't rub me the wrong way so much if the same people on my social media feeds had been saying this before the last three weeks. As if pedophilia and sex trafficking only happened in July. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: wl9pu6mmxqg51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...720f725a77]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: 7pfzh6wpprg51.png?width=640&height=609&c...5e65ddf4f4]

Reply/Quote
And now, your 2020 Democrat Presidential Ticket is complete..

Attached Files Image(s)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Joe needs to do corn rows he looks pretty damn cool. And damn Kamala would get it
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 05:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And now, your 2020 Democrat Presidential Ticket is complete..

If Harris wore that to a debate...

[Image: EfMh2DVU0AEV6av.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 10:45 AM)Benton Wrote: We've got tons of problems. Low wages, crappy healthcare, inflation, record deficits, drug abuse, etc. This is just a hail Mary from the alt right. Which wouldn't rub me the wrong way so much if the same people on my social media feeds had been saying this before the last three weeks. As if pedophilia and sex trafficking only happened in July. 

In any case, Trump has been working behind the scenes to take down the leftist pedophiles running the country. 

It's hardly even a problem anymore now that Obama and the Clintons are out of office.

Let's move on to the problems Trump hasn't solved yet.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 05:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And now, your 2020 Democrat Presidential Ticket is complete..

Is that tat a reference to Willie Horton?
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2020, 09:10 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: rf63dc5jnhg51.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...fafa97342c]

Succinct and right on point.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 06:03 PM)Dill Wrote: Is that tat a reference to Willie Horton?

I think it's a reference to Willie Brown. I believe there was a clip on Tucker's show , but not really sure, discussing Harris' dating of Brown when he was 59 or so and she was 29. IIRC he was mayor of SF sometime.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 06:03 PM)Dill Wrote: Is that tat a reference to Willie Horton?

Hmm, not sure.  I just saw the picture, and it made me chuckle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=858]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Between this and Trump's gang of baby mammas we should all be praying to Andy Griffith for salvation. 
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 07:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Between this and Trump's gang of baby mammas we should all be praying to Andy Griffith for salvation. 

Funny, my mind doesn't conjure an image of Trump when I think of "baby mammas"..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Funny, my mind doesn't conjure an image of Trump when I think of "baby mammas"..

It's hard to deny 5 with 3... That's only what we know about.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Funny, my mind doesn't conjure an image of Trump when I think of "baby mammas"..

Back in my day a man got married once and had all his kids with her, by cracky!  Then all this hippie "free love" and "change partners" and trading in for a newer model stuff happened. 

By cracky!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 08:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Back in my day a man got married once and had all his kids with her, by cracky!  Then all this hippie "free love" and "change partners" and trading in for a newer model stuff happened. 

By cracky!

Is that some type of psychological ploy to try and get me to go buy crack?
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 06:29 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I think it's a reference to Willie Brown. I believe there was a clip on Tucker's show , but not really sure, discussing Harris' dating of Brown when he was 59 or so and she was 29. IIRC he was mayor of SF sometime.

You're right. Just looked that up. LOL Lucky Wille.
Reply/Quote