Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-Bills loss gripe thread
I figured since we had about 10 similar topics pop up after losing to SF last week we could have a master "post-loss complaint" thread this week. Take it away...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My biggest gripe is someone starting a thread about biggest gripes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Coaching is subpar. Misdirection runs worked extremely well still.

They ran a TE jet sweep for 13 yards. A TE!

The defense can't tackle. IF the Bills had an actual good QB, they would have scored 42 points on us.

On offense, well it's predictable. 3rd and 10 and we do a 1 yard WR screen.

Also, we'll be getting destroyed and guys like Kirkpatrick celebrate the smallest plays.
Reply/Quote
Same as it ever was...

[Image: circus.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Refs...so tired of then having such a huge impact on games.

Bills aren't that good. A good team would have stomped our throat after that awful first half.

Play calling after the Yeldon fumble was atrocious. Screen, negative run, screen.
Reply/Quote
Everything went against them in the first half and they still managed to get a later 4th qtr lead. The KO return that was called back on an iffy holding call hurt bad.

Curious to see how the Bills do against the Pats next week. They’ve beat three pretty bad teams, which you can’t hold against them, but this week will give a good idea.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'll complain about Ross. The guy is just a feast or famine player, so he is intriguing in a sense but lord do I get sick of hearing how when he drops the ball or turns it over that is rock-solid evidence that we should reward him by targeting him more. Though, I think that narrative is going to die down after this game (for a while).
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:58 PM)Brimey Wrote: Refs...so tired of then having such a huge impact on games.

Bills aren't that good. A good team would have stomped our throat after that awful first half.

Play calling after the Yeldon fumble was atrocious. Screen, negative run, screen.

Refs weren't good...but we had 0 1st downs in the 1st half.
Reply/Quote
Both coordinators should be fired. Zac Taylor isn’t exactly looking like a football guru either.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My biggest gripe is someone starting a thread about biggest gripes.

My biggest gripe is someone griping about someone griping about someone griping about someone starting a thread about griping.  So when someone complains about this post, I'll be really upset.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll complain about Ross.  The guy is just a feast or famine player..

I called him a sour patch kid.
Reply/Quote
I'll complain about Preston Brown and Nick Vigil.. I don't think they'd start on any other team.. They are absolute garbage
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Both coordinators should be fired. Zac Taylor isn’t exactly looking like a football guru either.

When you think about it, we spent the off-season complaining that Bill Lazor ruined our offense /season while talking about how making Bill Lazor's underling our HC was going to make us great.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I figured since we had about 10 similar topics pop up after losing to SF last week we could have a master "post-loss complaint" thread this week.  Take it away...

The D deserves a lot of credit for keeping the team in the game.  It's unfortunate they couldn't hold the lead at the end, but they got totally hung out to dry in the 1st half.

Andy reverted to Bad Andy once again.

Run game looked a lot better.

Ross fell back down to earth with a drop and a fumble, but would have had a TD if not for a very slight overthrow by Dalton.

Tate is obviously the goat in this one after the pick and his needless holding penalty bringing back a TD.

Really bad challenge on that spot on the 1st half.

Bills basically got the benefit of the doubt on calls on the field all game.
Reply/Quote
This team lacks a leader. I don't see one. Someone to grab Kirkpatrick by the helmet and get in his face on D when he's celebrating a 8 yard gain or an OT who gets pissed and gets in the ear of another lineman who got his QB hit
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:03 PM)Brimey Wrote: This team lacks a leader. I don't see one. Someone to grab Kirkpatrick by the helmet and get in his face on D when he's celebrating a 8 yard gain or an OT who gets pissed and gets in the ear of another lineman who got his QB hit

Unlike my 3rd marriage, I don't see how more screaming is going to fix this.
Reply/Quote
My only complaint is there's nothing left to complain about. They've all been used up. 
We should have a complain about pro ladders and chutes championship games.. THEY LET CHILDREN PLAY IT! damned them anyway!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Unlike my 3rd marriage, I don't see how more screaming is going to fix this.

3rd?  Hell, the first one damn-near killed me.  God bless, you, you brave bastard.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If we lose next week, is anyone opposed to us losing out? Asking for a friend
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: My only complaint is there's nothing left to complain about. They've all been used up. 
We should have a complain about pro ladders and chutes championship games.. THEY LET CHILDREN PLAY IT! damned them anyway!  

Which one is the original and which is the rip-off?  Chutes and Ladders vs Snakes and Ladders??
Reply/Quote