Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post abortive women are shouting their regret
(09-25-2015, 10:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Did he rape and murder over 3,000,000 people each year?

We can only speculate what the zounds of unwanted children who were aborted would have done as adults.  Maybe one of them would have found the cure for cancer, maybe we'd have more criminals running around.  All I know is that most people who are pro-life also seem to wish entire populations of people didn't exist (not saying you feel this way) so it just seems counterproductive.

This country needs less dangerous thugs and welfare life-timers BUT we also want to lament the fact that many of those people were aborted before they got the chance to grow and become "what's wrong with this country."  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-25-2015, 08:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thanks for your crass insult.   And once again proving to us all that your uncivil and petty.

called uncivil by a bigot...  an apparently sensitive bigot
(09-25-2015, 01:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so you think women should get paid for bringing children into the world that they then make wards of the state and taxpayers and charities are required to raise for 18 or so years?

Why don't we just let that women keep the child and have the taxpayers give her money and cut out the ward of the state part.  Oh yeah, that's called a welfare hag and we don't like that.  No one ever praises welfare hags for choosing life, do they?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-25-2015, 01:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Is that Norman Smiley?!

[Image: Norman%20Smiley%20dances%20in%20the%20ring.gif]
(09-25-2015, 01:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is that Norman Smiley?!

[Image: Norman%20Smiley%20dances%20in%20the%20ring.gif]

It ain't Special Delivery Jones!
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-25-2015, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: It ain't Special Deliver Jones!

Oh man, STD Jones!

[Image: m79655.jpg]
(09-25-2015, 12:41 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So you would shut them down as long as they have the morning after pill?

We're kind of on the same page here. We certainly agree that it should be a last resort.  However I don't think however blunt the employees at the clinic are, will have much of an effect on the patients decision.  I think they're aware of what they're doing, and they're either OK with it or they're not.

Yeah I hear you. And I also think we are fairly close on this thing. There can be a realistic compromise on both ends. That's still allows for the mothers to kill the babies, but in the same breath saves a lot from being killed.
(09-25-2015, 01:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so you think women should get paid for bringing children into the world that they then make wards of the state and taxpayers and charities are required to raise for 18 or so years?

Why don't we just let that women keep the child and have the taxpayers give her money and cut out the ward of the state part.  Oh yeah, that's called a welfare hag and we don't like that.  No one ever praises welfare hags for choosing life, do they?

Getting paid by adoptive parents to get the baby they want. Not sure where you got wards of the state.
(09-25-2015, 01:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: called uncivil by a bigot...  an apparently sensitive bigot

Keep up the personal insults.    Nothing like wasting everyone's time with petty insults when others are trying to have a constructive discussion.  

If that's how you want to spend your time then so be it.... I find it hilarious that you have to resort to this behavior.    I must be in your head.   Which in itself is ridiculous.
(09-25-2015, 04:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Getting paid by adoptive parents to get the baby they want.   Not sure where you got wards of the state.

If we abort 3,000,000 babies we won't be able to sell them all to people.  Plus, a lot of the kids who are unwanted may not be of the um, most desirable type to those looking to punk down the cash money for a kid.  Pro-life isn't a cause without merit, but we need to brace ourselves for the cost of supporting these kids that is going to be passed along to our "life valuing" society.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be worth it, I'm just saying it's going to lead to more people who require taxpayer support.  So brace yourself. 
(09-25-2015, 04:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If we abort 3,000,000 babies we won't be able to sell them all to people.  Plus, a lot of the kids who are unwanted may not be of the um, most desirable type to those looking to punk down the cash money for a kid.  Pro-life isn't a cause without merit, but we need to brace ourselves for the cost of supporting these kids that is going to be passed along to our "life valuing" society.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be worth it, I'm just saying it's going to lead to more people who require taxpayer support.  So brace yourself. 

So which babies are the undesirables?  The ones you referenced?

[Image: IeIS238.jpg]

And I see your dilemma but I also think there is a way to work these things out. Just takes some creativity and willing to compromise.
(09-24-2015, 04:02 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Nope not even close.  Every situation is different and in the case of my son, yes, I was very much a part of the decision and I have a son that I love very much.  However there are women out there that don't know who the father is, or one that is not involved or doesn't want to be involved.  But it is not my decision to make for you.  Now if you want to argue about whether you should have to pay child support to a girl you got knocked up, well that's an entirely different discussion.  Start a new thread of you like.

You missed the point of my statement.

(09-24-2015, 11:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: A mail order woman

At least she's here legally :)
Jealous???
(09-25-2015, 04:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So which babies are the undesirables?  The ones you referenced?

[Image: IeIS238.jpg]

And I see your dilemma but I also think there is a way to work these things out.   Just takes some creativity and willing to compromise.

I don't recall compromise being a popular word in this country.  
(09-25-2015, 04:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't recall compromise being a popular word in this country.  

Well there can never be any compromise at the top until we start to compromise here on the bottom.    Once we start compromising, they will be forced.

This is exactly how the progressives keep us apart and bickering. This is the only way they keep power.
(09-25-2015, 04:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keep up the personal insults.    Nothing like wasting everyone's time with petty insults when others are trying to have a constructive discussion.  

If that's how you want to spend your time then so be it.... I find it hilarious that you have to resort to this behavior.    I must be in your head.   Which in itself is ridiculous.

Believe you're the one that started with the personal insults.  I merely pointed out a hunch I had originally, which is apparently correct.

Glad you find it hilarious.  Laughing at you is a enjoyment I we should all share.
(09-25-2015, 04:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: At least she's here legally :)
Jealous???

Yeah.  Maybe he can give me the name of the agency and I can go get her sister he's so reluctant to help out.
(09-24-2015, 07:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha it takes a special kind of lady to deal with not only me but to also have children like me.

And by "special", of course you mean "imaginary."
(09-25-2015, 06:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And by "special", of course you mean "imaginary."

Lol
(09-25-2015, 06:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And by "special", of course you mean "imaginary."

Does this mean he's Coltsfan4ever (smack forum), too ?
Ninja
(09-25-2015, 07:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Does this mean he's Coltsfan4ever (smack forum), too ?
Ninja

I don't hang out in the smack forum, but Tommy and morningstar did.