Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
{ Postgame Reactions Thread - Week 1 }
(09-10-2023, 05:58 PM)TheFan Wrote: Hard to blame Tee when he was playing with prime time Andy Dalton. And that's the nicest thing I could say about Burrow. I'm not sure he met even that standard.

Burrow was terrible but it’s not hard to put some blame on Tee at all. He sucked. He’s supposed to be a 50/50 guy and he didn’t win a battle all day. Should have caught the one low to the ground, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

After this Elves smack talk and the “Burrowhead” garbage from last year maybe this team will learn to just STFU and play.
Reply/Quote
DaWand Jones had a much better game than Miles Murphy. DaWand Jones looked like the second coming of Anthony Munoz compared to whatever the hell Williams and Karras were trying to do. 
Reply/Quote
On to Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase made a couple nice plays, and did about as much as he could with as bad as Burrow was playing. He probably goes for 6 without the jersey grab on that one play.

Tee was not average. He sucked. Didn’t win a single battle all day.

Yup

I think he was drinking the same thing Burrow was before the game. Suck sauce or something?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:03 PM)Rattler Wrote: Pollack is an absolute joke...Burrow going to be crippled this year behind his shit-stained line...

I've never been a fan of his. I didn't like it when they brought him back. I've always felt he's a better talker than teacher. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Too much was bad. Ravens won’t be any easier. They better get their shit together fast.

Maybe a little easier. Baltimore doesn’t have Myles Garrett and Nick Chubb. Saw Dobbins went down with a torn Achilles today, too.

Reply/Quote
No reason to negatively judge any WRs or TEs this game. Burrow could not have been any worse. Zac will never ever be Andy Reid as a play caller or offensive designer.

Reply/Quote
If anyone blames the D, they need to leave. Can’t be upset with that unit when they play a full quarter more than tge offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Too much was bad. Ravens won’t be any easier. They better get their shit together fast.

Ravens likely will not have Humphrey and lost Dobbins for the year today.  It's a shame we have to rely on the other team's injuries......

Reply/Quote
Bates having an all pro game today for ATL was something….

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:04 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: After this Elves smack talk and the “Burrowhead” garbage from last year maybe this team will learn to just STFU and play.

They shouldn’t have put a friggin elf on their 50 if they didn’t want people calling them that. LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe a little easier. Baltimore doesn’t have Myles Garrett and Nick Chubb. Saw Dobbins went down with a torn Achilles today, too.

Damn that kid can’t catch a break.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
275 Million well spent. 
Some spent 400 on Sunday Ticket and this is the performance fans received. 
Reply/Quote
Today's display by Tee Higgin's likely cost him at least a million per year on his next contract. 0 receptions and 0 yards is difficult to overcome. I would think this game will be on his mind for awhile.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:07 PM)casear2727 Wrote: No reason to negatively judge any WRs or TEs this game.  Burrow could not have been any worse.  Zac will never ever be Andy Reid as a play caller or offensive designer.

Yup

I'm not going to freak out Panic about anything over just this one game. Joe Burrow did not look good at all, to say the least. I still love him

But it is what it is. Lets hope it doesn't look like this anymore.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've never been a fan of his. I didn't like it when they brought him back. I've always felt he's a better talker than teacher. 

Exactly, the cowboys canned him because he never develops or coaches anyone up.

Absolutely crazy how the franchise trusts him to protect their 275M investment.

Our line looked as bad today as it has ever been...we need another McNally type who can find
the diamonds in the rough and develop a potent line.
Reply/Quote
Pay DJ Reader
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This team is trash.. Get ready for 90s bungles
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 06:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow was terrible but it’s not hard to put some blame on Tee at all. He sucked. He’s supposed to be a 50/50 guy and he didn’t win a battle all day. Should have caught the one low to the ground, too.

Oh I'm not saying Tee played well. But it was like an AJ game where most of the throws to him (and other receivers) were out if bounds. He played defense well on 2 balls to prevent possible interceptions because of bad decisions/throws by Burrow. Our offense seemed to have 0 strategy of what they were trying to do which falls on ZT and Burrow, to me. 
Reply/Quote