Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Postgame handshake
(12-26-2021, 11:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: "Marvin said it was always a hoot beating your whiny ass and damned if he wasn't right."

Always take the high road  ThumbsUp

Lolol Big Grin
Reply/Quote

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

LMAO!!! LMAO
Reply/Quote
Week 17 2020 the Ravens left their starters in to padd their rushing stats vs a beat up Bengals defense that had been out of any playoff contention for weeks...

What goes around comes around.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:28 AM)Synric Wrote: Week 17 2020 the Ravens left their starters in to padd their rushing stats vs a beat up Bengals defense that had been out of any playoff contention for weeks...

Yup...gotta love Harbaugh playing victim after getting a face full of his own shit.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:28 AM)Synric Wrote: Week 17 2020 the Ravens left their starters in to padd their rushing stats vs a beat up Bengals defense that had been out of any playoff contention for weeks...

Exactly my thought as well. The Ravens were doing everything in their power last year to get that rushing record. I love that we returned the favor.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
It's a psychological ploy. John has had no issue running up the score and going for milestones during blowout wins. When it happens to him, especially from a team that was 2 free wins recently, he's going to lash out and try to get in Zac's head about it.

Bengals just need to ignore it and keep plugging away.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:02 AM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

BTW, I like RG3 as an announcer. Anyone else feel the same?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, I like RG3 as an announcer. Anyone else feel the same?

I enjoy RG3 from what I've heard from him. I appreciate analysis from recently retired players since they have insight on the current game. I also appreciate when they can be unbiased.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, I like RG3 as an announcer. Anyone else feel the same?

Oh Hell No. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh Hell No. 

Really, okay. Thought he said a lot of smart things when I watched a game a week ago or so.

Didn't even know who it was until after the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:23 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I enjoy RG3 from what I've heard from him. I appreciate analysis from recently retired players since they have insight on the current game. I also appreciate when they can be unbiased.

Thanks BD, that is the same way he came acrossed to me. Similar to Romo who I never cared for when he was a QB but now 
is probably my favorite announcer with his knowledge of the game.
Reply/Quote
Why were we throwing it? Why did you keep loading the box to stop the run if you just wanted us to run the ball and use up the clock? Just laying down and letting you keep trying to cut the margin is not an option. Points are in the tie breakers somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, I like RG3 as an announcer. Anyone else feel the same?

Didn’t even know he was an announcer.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Ravens this have been the most bad luck beat up team I personally have seen. All coming to a head this week and really seemed to reach the bare minimum of fielding a team. But thats just the way it works out sometimes. Plus the Ravens were really forcing our hand to keep the foot on the gas until at least the 4th qtr.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I saw this posted by someone earlier but I saw the video and Harbaugh asked Taylor “why did you run that play?” asking about the pass to Mixon.

Taylor was polite but he should have said F you. I will run whatever I want to. Every time I think I can’t dislike the Harbaughs any more than I already do they prove me wrong.

Who the hell is he to ask why the other coach called a play?  This is the NFL not Pop Warner. If you don’t like it then stop it. Harbaugh ran some crap plays earlier this year to keep some stupid team streak going but now he doesn’t like it when it’s done to him?  Freakin’ baby just like his brother.

Maybe he should be more worried about how to prevent the Bengals from putting up 41 on his team and less about the other teams play calling.

(Not) sorry they ran it up on you today Johnny boy!

We would be killing Taylor if Joe got injured on that pass.  I was a little miffed they were still airing it out, but I think a little of this was earned by Martindouche. 

It wasn't Harbaugh, but I remember the Ravens running it up pretty badly on some shitty Bengal teams in the past, but that isn't really Harbaugh's sin.

One thing that I always hated about running the ball in to a wall of defenders when the box is stacked and they are just trying to kill the clock is your RB gets some seriously hard, unblocked shots.  Sounds a little insensitive, but I was always hoping that was our backup RB rather than our starter.  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They didn’t score a single unreasonable point. What does Harbaugh care about some extra yards?

This is a good point, as they did take a knee at the end, but Joe also could have had another TD pass if they didn't overturn Boyd's TD.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, I like RG3 as an announcer. Anyone else feel the same?

I’d rather hear RGIII sitting on the toilet than ever hear Dan Fouts ever call another Bengals game.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:19 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The Ravens this have been the most bad luck beat up team I personally have seen. All coming to a head this week and really seemed to reach the bare minimum of fielding a team. But thats just the way it works out sometimes. Plus the Ravens were really forcing our hand to keep the foot on the gas until at least the 4th qtr.

We've been pretty beat up ourselves recently until this year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote