Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Postgame handshake
(12-27-2021, 08:50 AM)Destro Wrote: I’d rather hear RGIII sitting on the toilet than ever hear Dan Fouts ever call another Bengals game.

This is fair.  We've endured enough Fouts whining low these past few decades.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:31 PM)samhain Wrote: F them.  They had zero problem beating the shit out of us with Burrow out last year, so beating them with a depleted team is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.  I'd have tried to put a 50 burger on them.  Harbaugh can eat a bag of Richards.

I think the Bengals were in worse shape last season after Mixon went down.  Missing starting QB, RB, WR?, impact DT......

Our back up QB is no better than a practice squad guy anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I saw this posted by someone earlier but I saw the video and Harbaugh asked Taylor “why did you run that play?” asking about the pass to Mixon.

Taylor was polite but he should have said F you. I will run whatever I want to. Every time I think I can’t dislike the Harbaughs any more than I already do they prove me wrong.

Who the hell is he to ask why the other coach called a play?  This is the NFL not Pop Warner. If you don’t like it then stop it. Harbaugh ran some crap plays earlier this year to keep some stupid team streak going but now he doesn’t like it when it’s done to him?  Freakin’ baby just like his brother.

Maybe he should be more worried about how to prevent the Bengals from putting up 41 on his team and less about the other teams play calling.

(Not) sorry they ran it up on you today Johnny boy!

F him. They do that stuff all the time. They just did it to Denver. And they’ve done similar to us. Remember the game where the last play of the game their entire offense held EVERYONE just to get a penalty and force a 10 second runoff to end the game. 

Screw that guy. he is the last person that should be criticizing plays like that. 
Reply/Quote
Even Ravens fans are telling Harbaugh to shut up.  They say what happened yesterday is exactly what he did to Denver earlier this season.  

Quote:Sometimes you’re the Hammer and sometimes you’re the nail. It was our turn this time. Just take it on the chin. We embarrass teams all the time.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They didn’t score a single unreasonable point. What does Harbaugh care about some extra yards?

The look on Joe Bs face (as he looked to the sidelines after he completed that was like " Oh well.... I didnt mean to do that but whatever... it was there and instincts took over " 
I dont think they planned on that happening but I wish they would have gone for a TD there to stuff it down Stink Fartindales throat some more

Reply/Quote
Didn't harbaugh run his mouth after the first game last year, when cincy kicked a FG towards the end to ruin his shutout?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Funny how the worm turns when the shoe is on the other foot huh ?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:39 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Didn't harbaugh run his mouth after the first game last year, when cincy kicked a FG towards the end to ruin his shutout?

It was Wink Martindale who did

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Funny how the worm turns when the shoe is on the other foot huh ?

I prefer how the table turns instead of the worm turning.  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:56 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I prefer how the table turns instead of the worm turning.  LMAO

True but either discription = Hairball is a hypocrite
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: True but either discription = Hairball is a hypocrite

It's totally a me problem. I had to pause and think about what the turning worm meant.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:02 AM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

I love the Griffin tweet cause he was there in '18-'20. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I love the Griffin tweet cause he was there in '18-'20. 

It not near as much fun anymore is it ? As tecmo said the tables have turned. But don't whine when it's your turn in the barrel.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:43 PM)pally Wrote: It was Wink Martindale who did

Maybe this game will make him shut up and quit running his mouth
Reply/Quote
Was listening to the PFF podcast this morning and they called Burrow 'demented' in the same vein as Brady and Rodgers...saying that he's the type of guy that will take the smallest 'perceived ' slight and use at fuel.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Was listening to the PFF podcast this morning and they called Burrow 'demented' in the same vein as Brady and Rodgers...saying that he's the type of guy that will take the smallest 'perceived ' slight and use at fuel.

And if you look at a lot of the top athletes in all sports they typically have that in their DNA.

Fred rebuttal in 5.4.3.......
Reply/Quote
Not sure what Harbaugh said to Zak. I don't think anyone else does either, except for Zak and Harbaugh. This seems like someone trying to throw a spark looking for kindling. All the rest of the Ravens team didn't seem to even give a 2nd thought to the play after hearing them interviewed.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And if you look at a lot of the top athletes in all sports they typically have that in their DNA.

Fred rebuttal in 5.4.3.......

I agree
This is very noticeable in The Last Dance when they talked to Michael Jordan. That dude has some serious issues when it comes to being competitive.

Nice to see some of that in Burrow
Reply/Quote
Hairball... "Why did you run that play?"

ZT.... "That one was for Kay Adams!"
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hairball... "Why did you run that play?"

ZT.... "That one was for Kay Adams!"

I saw a screenshot on Reddit of her going back and forth with Ravens fans on Twitter about the game yesterday. They were ofc making excuses about their depleted roster, and she responded to one person simply with “week 7” Big Grin

Reply/Quote