Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Postgame handshake
(12-26-2021, 11:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ravens worry way too much about what other teams are doing with their players. Maybe they need to focus on their own team.

Yeah, their own team....

Like when they ran the ball on a misdirection sweep to get 100 yards rushing instead of taking a knee.

Like when they ran in up on countless inept Bengal squads.

Like when their DC tells the media how he was pissed that he didn't get a shutout because the Bengals kicked a meaningless FG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: 5z8k8b.jpg]

A very late entry for POST OF THE YEAR!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 09:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, their own team....

Like when they ran the ball on a misdirection sweep to get 100 yards rushing instead of taking a knee.

Like when their DC tells the media how he was pissed that he didn't get a shutout because the Bengals kicked a meaningless FG.

Well, I just meant they spend a lot of time commenting about other teams in the media.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 09:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, their own team....

I forgot about that field goal last year... Honestly that was kinda weak. Your point stands though. They whine a lot, and Wink is way too mouthy for his own good. A haggard geezer got his comeuppance this week flapping his lips about a 25 year old who smirked, and said "maybe" those comments echoed in his head while he was slicing and dicing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Harbaugh bitching at mid field, Lamar not shaking Joe’s hand....

And I still don’t hate the ravens that much lol
Reply/Quote
As others have said, he had no problem doing similar things to us and others, so **** his opinion of what the Bengals should be doing.

In real time, I was asking for Taylor to pull Burrow, Mixon, Tee, Chase, etc… in the mid 4th quarter. In retrospect, seeing all of the crying has made me glad that they didn’t.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote