Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Postgame handshake
Harbaugh has always been a profoundly sore loser. This is a shock to no one who has watched that man lose a game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I saw a screenshot on Reddit of her going back and forth with Ravens fans on Twitter about the game yesterday. They were ofc making excuses about their depleted roster, and she responded to one person simply with “week 7” Big Grin

She's so awesome. She's quickly become one of my favorites.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I saw a screenshot on Reddit of her going back and forth with Ravens fans on Twitter about the game yesterday. They were ofc making excuses about their depleted roster, and she responded to one person simply with “week 7” Big Grin

She's just the best.....
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5z8k8b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Was listening to the PFF podcast this morning and they called Burrow 'demented' in the same vein as Brady and Rodgers...saying that he's the type of guy that will take the smallest 'perceived ' slight and use at fuel.

Love that dementia man!   It's what I love about all players who are like that.   At least Burrow has a great sense of humor about it.

Irony and Dementia

Give me another 20 years of it man!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5z8mav.jpg]

[Image: KsIWnDlRienUiKZUCMtSQlxLnzCZY8ekpCNOo6xS...4c947b2e8f]

[Image: 5z8lyt.jpg]

[Image: Joe-Burrow-Santa-hat.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Didn't Baltimore keep running to get a rushing record (404 rush yards) against us last year?

That was probably more motivation for piling up 525 pass yards than the comment by their DC.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 5z8mav.jpg]

[Image: KsIWnDlRienUiKZUCMtSQlxLnzCZY8ekpCNOo6xS...4c947b2e8f]

[Image: 5z8lyt.jpg]

[Image: Joe-Burrow-Santa-hat.jpg]

I never really thought Joe looked that much like MC but I’ve decided to fully embrace it. It definitely fits his sadistic (on field) personality. Guy wants to literally take other men’s souls out there.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never really thought Joe looked that much like MM, but I’ve decided to fully embrace it. It definitely fits his sadistic (on field) personality. Guy wants to literally take other men’s souls out there.

Macaulay McCalister?  Ninja 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: jajabjbw68j51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...1af93a3ed7]

Reply/Quote
Tell Harbaugh it's not as bush league as having your entire O-line hold on a punt play to run out the clock, and end the game. Karma is a tough pill to swallow.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: jajabjbw68j51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...1af93a3ed7]

Burrow is what Macaulay should have looked like as an adult. LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Macaulay McCalister?  Ninja 

Dammit. I was trying to hit K which still wouldn’t have been right lol.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dammit. I was trying to hit K which still wouldn’t have been right lol.

It was the perfect typo though. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
I always thought he looked more like a young Jim Breuer.

[Image: 1253716889_e463.jpg]

But I can see a bit of grown up Culkin as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never really thought Joe looked that much like MC but I’ve decided to fully embrace it. It definitely fits his sadistic (on field) personality. Guy wants to literally take other men’s souls out there.

On GMFB they called him "sadistic" just like Kevin. Kevin could have called the cops on those 2 burglars at any time, but he wanted to torture them inside his fun house. Joe could have gone to the bench whenever he wanted, but he wanted to torture Hairball and especially Martindale. Sadistic.... I like it.
Reply/Quote
LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: She's just the best.....

Agreed. That’s why we are getting married.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 07:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: On GMFB they called him "sadistic" just like Kevin. Kevin could have called the cops on those 2 burglars at any time, but he wanted to torture them inside his fun house. Joe could have gone to the bench whenever he wanted, but he wanted to torture Hairball and especially Martindale. Sadistic.... I like it.

Hilarious! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Didn't Baltimore keep running to get a rushing record (404 rush yards) against us last year?

That was probably more motivation for piling up 525 pass yards than the comment by their DC.

Indeed they did. I remember the announcers talking about throughout the game. They kept their starters in to try and get it. Just another reason why I have no problem sticking it to Harbaugh. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote