Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practicing with the Rams
(08-25-2022, 04:19 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Sounds like it’s all kicking off.

LC just ripped a helmet off a Rams players head and launched it.

Fight and they call off practice
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

He better keep himself in check during Games
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 04:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He better keep himself in check during Games

It’s what the OL has needed a bit of fight and energy.

I’m just glad it was LC and not Prince otherwise the Rambhe was fighting would have blown right past him and had to come back.

Anyway Bengals have called it off after they started going at it again.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 02:33 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Heyward isn't nearly as quick as Aaron Donald.  But he is a strong, grown ass man.

Truth.

Hope he starts falling off, damn those stealer bastids. Whatever

Fun lol
Reply/Quote
The tweets are getting pretty funny LC throwing haymakers at Leonard Floyd. Aaron Donald pulling a Myles Garrett and trying to hit people with his helmet.

I was a big fan of bringing in La'el Collins but if he gets another suspension for fighting on the field this season it could be up to 4-6 games because he was suspended for the same thing last season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love the fighting because it shows intensity, energy, and players having their teammates' backs!

They called the practice but Taylor said they put in a good two days worth of practices, so I'm happy!
Reply/Quote
Somebody put Donald on his arse while he was swinging helmets.

Whoever it was, give them a job for life.
Reply/Quote
aaron donald is a very dirty player but he will never get crap for it
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 04:59 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Somebody put Donald on his arse while he was swinging helmets.

We need to have some vids of this stuff man lol
Reply/Quote
They needed the work disappointment in LC.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Aaron Donald with a Bengals helmet swinging in each hand... then put on his ass lol. I guess LC was swinging a helmet too. You know the coaches have to be pissed called practice an hour early.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 04:55 PM)Synric Wrote: The tweets are getting pretty funny LC throwing haymakers at Leonard Floyd. Aaron Donald pulling a Myles Garrett and trying to hit people with his helmet.

I was a big fan of bringing in La'el Collins but if he gets another suspension for fighting on the field this season it could be up to 4-6 games because he was suspended for the same thing last season.

At least this is just practice, no doubt LC cannot be doing these types of things in games...
Reply/Quote
How the frig do you embed tweets on here?
Reply/Quote
#glasseating

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Rams just got a little chippy in that Ohio Valley humidity....lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 04:59 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Somebody put Donald on his arse while he was swinging helmets.

Think it was 64...
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
On the one hand, I think Donald should be severly punished for swinging helmets, because, even in practice, tha'ts a dangerous thing to do.

On the other hand, La'el Collins grabbed a helmet off a dude's head and would not escape punishment if Donald got hit with something.

How about a million dollar fine for the number of other team's helmets you had in your hands?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Swinging helmets at any point is bush league. In a joint practice is just asinine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote