Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Commanders***
(08-26-2023, 09:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think many of these guys are next up.

No you’re right but god forbid a starter goes down next man up can’t play every rep and this is where these muppets will be relied on.

Not great.
Reply/Quote
We have a 4th QB? What’s the point of playing him?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We have a 4th QB? What’s the point of playing him?

Have you seen 2 and 3?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:13 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Logan Wilson interview on sidelines was interesting.

Certain people needed weeding out of the locker room in 2020.

I noticed that too. Still just think we replaced aging vets with good free agents. 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:29 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: No you’re right but god forbid a starter goes down next man up can’t play every rep and this is where these muppets will be relied on.

Not great.

Ok we all know what muppets are LOL

If it’s 1 of 11 you can probably get by. 3or more could be a problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Gotta be honest. Thought Chido would have an accent.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Have you seen 2 and 3?

Yeah but he isn’t getting an honest look.

Reply/Quote
Our "defense" has given up almost 400 yards per game this preseason. Backups or no that is unacceptable.

Meanwhile our backup struggle to move the ball on offense - also unacceptable as they are facing backups.
Reply/Quote
Nice.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
BURNT

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Our "defense" has given up almost 400 yards per game this preseason. Backups or no that is unacceptable.

Meanwhile our backup struggle to move the ball on offense - also unacceptable as they are facing backups.

Yep, we're in trouble in the JV games. 

Reply/Quote
Finally...
Reply/Quote
If I could throw it that far I coulda made that throw. LOL

Reply/Quote
And another uncalled PI on WAS - defender was there before the ball.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd pick the one guy that might make the 53 over the 11 that won't. 

Is there a question about whether he can hold the ball on a kick? And are none of the guys out there eligible for the PS?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:18 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Because I’ve got money on the Bengals and the universe hates me.

That’s all.

Good lord, please tell me you don’t put money on preseason games!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, we're in trouble in the JV games. 

Ah, the usual idea that it's preseason so who cares if we get punked on both sides of the ball by everyone else's backups. 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah but he isn’t getting an honest look.

Putting anything on tape is good for a player. Why not give him a shot? It’s obvious Browning is 2 and Brandon Allen 2.0 is #3. More reps won’t change it,
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:38 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Putting anything on tape is good for a player. Why not give him a shot? It’s obvious Browning is 2 and Brandon Allen 2.0 is #3. More reps won’t change it,

That’s a good point.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 09:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is there a question about whether he can hold the ball on a kick? And are none of the guys out there eligible for the PS?

Q1: It's not a question of if, but a question of how. I'm sure Mac will be asked who does a better job of tee'in the ball up.

Q2: They all are

Reply/Quote