Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Rams @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
Paycor stadium ? They changed the name ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:07 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Paycor stadium ? They changed the name ?

yep

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tonight's captains are Jackson Carman, Desmond Noel, Tegray Scales, Sam Hubbard and Kevin Huber -- all Cincinnati natives</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1563648596385333249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 27, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jackson Charmin starting at LG.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Jackson Charmin starting at LG.

I don’t think Volson is playing, so that would mean he’s been declared essentially the starter. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Jackson Charmin starting at LG.

Are you saying he's soft as shit? LOL
Reply/Quote
^^ so far so good on this uncle drinky fella.
Reply/Quote
Nice throw by Allen

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
That was actually a damn good pass by Allen.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Nice throw then takes a huge loss.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:19 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That was actually a damn good pass by Allen.

Agreed, he made up for it
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or does Brandon Allen always look nervous?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nice throw then takes a huge loss.

I would like to see that replayed from aerial view so I can see the receivers to see if that was in them or the QB. The sack will count against D'Ante Smith but he won initially but the ball didnt come out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
LOL, Joe really working that fingernail.
Reply/Quote
Rams 3rd string starting the game.

Can we just get rid of preseason now? Always pretty weak football, and now these joint practices have made them even worse.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Watching the game on the local So Cal Rams broadcast and they have a split cam on Sean McVay and they are talking with him live during a couple of series. He’s not going to say anything crazy but its pretty cool listening to him during plays. Not sure if other teams do it but this is the first time I’ve seen it.

Also Whitworth is the color guy. His first time back at the stadium since he left.
Reply/Quote
Was that Lassiter dropping the punt with no one around him?

Welcome to the practice squad!
Reply/Quote
Mmm. That cheerleader looking fine as hell!!
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:27 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Watching the game on the local So Cal Rams broadcast and they have a split cam on Sean McVay and they are talking with him live during a couple of series. He’s not going to say anything crazy but its pretty cool listening to him during plays.  Not sure if other teams do it but this is the first time I’ve seen it.

Also Whitworth is the color guy. His first time back at the stadium since he left.

We don't have any interviews with Zac on the Bengals broadcast, but we got to see Burrow working a fingernail like it was a rib.  
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Was that Lassiter dropping the punt with no one around him?

Welcome to the practice squad!

I think you mean 2022 Golden Binns winner Lassiter. He's an award winner. Put some respect on his name.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think you mean 2022 Golden Binns winner Lassiter. He's an award winner. Put some respect on his name.   Ninja

My bad, my bad!
Reply/Quote