Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-02-2020, 03:38 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Haha, that’s what I thought.

Please enlighten me. What were your ‘thoughts’
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:19 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is what the medical community has been trying to communicate to everyone for months.

Yes and now that it "has hit home" maybe this can be a learning experience, take it seriously, give this virus its due. Maybe if any good can come of this, it will wake more people up, this is NO JOKE. Hoping and praying we get a vaccine soon.
Reply/Quote
Loudmouth idiot plays stupid games; wins stupid prizes.

Figured I'd fix that headline for you.
Reply/Quote
So why didn’t Trump take hydroxychloroquine as a prophylaxis as soon as Hope Hicks tested positive like he claimed he did in May?
Reply/Quote
After that out of control debate performance by the most ignorantly desperate "leader of the free world" in history, our intel community and others (e.g., George Will) have been greatly concerned by the national security risk posed by broadcasting to the world the instability/paralysis at the highest level of our government.

Now the guy who scorned masks, traveled the last two days in a crowded helicopter full of "his people" equally scornful of "the Dem virus hoax," comes down with it.

Stock markets dropping in Asia.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he can Skype the next debate.  Id hate for him to miss the chance to mock Biden for wearing a mask a few more times.

I will say it now seems extra significant the debate was devoid of the customary handshake. 
Reply/Quote
During the debate, he made fun of Biden for wearing a mask too often.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
"Thoughts and prayers."
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 02:52 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wouldn’t that be nice.   Would also be nice if the 15 min test bubble that’s been protecting him would be dispersed to SCHOOLS he forced open.  Love all the fox footage of him wearing a mask the 1 time he did...   unreal

I refuse to wish him the best when all he cares about is himself.   I honestly ‘hope’ science works it’s course.  

The real world has never been tangible for this asshat.  Welcome to it you dumb douche in chief.

You do understand that the Flu is more dangerous for children than Covid right?

But Biden and the Clintons are such wonderfully nice people.    Smirk

I feel bad for you .  So full of hate.
Reply/Quote
I recently heard someone say Covid hardly affects anyone. But, that person likes to play it down. Seems like something the Fake News would make up before the election to hurt Trump.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:30 AM)Big Boss Wrote: "Thoughts and prayers."

This is the perfect response. Wish I had thought of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:09 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Honest question.  Do most married christians sleep in separate bedrooms from their spouse?   I get it in the case of testing positive, but sounds like they have separate residences in the WH.  

I’ve been told he’s an incredibly devout christian.  As a math and science believer, just wondering if this is common practice or if they  have a different “interpretation” of the Bible.

I know a few elderly, Christian couples who sleep in separate beds due to it being easier to sleep and/or because of a medical condition.  Nothing to do with marriage or religion.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:03 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Always classy.  

Can you name 1 school Trump forced to open?  My kids’s schools sure are not.  But, that’s been left up to our local District Superintendent.  Other neighboring school districts have opened.  But again, the decision was the District’s Superintendents to make.  Hell, there have been zero policies/decisions to close down or re-open that weren’t made at the State/local level.  Pretty much like EVERY other state.  But, please do keep continuing to blame Trump for very poor decisions made by State leaders.

lol ok, I will, thank you.

Some local school leaders have had the good sense to buck Trump's "leadership" in this matter,but he has made it hard for them as possible in his rush to open the economy to help his election. 

Your defense of Trump is that states still had enough power to ignore his very poor decision/demand that they open?

Please keep continuing to exonerate Trump for bad judgement exhibited week after week and month after month during a pandemic.

From him we've seen nothing but mixed messaging on masks, competition between federal and state governments for resources, punishment of whistleblowers (as in China), abuse of his power to distort numbers, and rallies with thousands of exposed, cheering followers BOOING at suggestion of masks.  "But he banned travel from China!" back when once. lol

How Trump officials pressured the CDC to play down the risk of reopening schools to fit the president’s reelection agenda https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-nyt-coronavirus-trump-cdc-schools-20200929-e5uqc3jabbb6jkwuxbs6ggzziu-story.html

Trump pushes to reopen schools, says closures will probably cause ‘more death’ https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/trump-pushes-to-reopen-schools-says-closures-will-probably-cause-more-death.html

The president also indicated that if some state or local officials decide not to reopen schools, he thinks the school funding should be reallocated to parents. Earlier this month, Trump made a similar threat that he may withhold federal funding from schools that do not resume in-person classes this fall. 

“We say if a school doesn’t want to open or if a governor doesn’t want to open, maybe for political reasons and maybe not but there is some of that going on, the money should go to the parents, so they can send their children to the school of their choice,” Trump said Thursday. “If schools stay closed, the money should follow the students so families are in control of decisions about their sons and daughters, about their chil
dren.”

How Trump’s Push to Reopen Schools Backfired
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/13/us/trump-schools-reopen.html

“SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!” President Trump declared on July 6, voicing a mantra he would repeat again and again in the coming weeks, with varying degrees of threat, as he sought to jump-start the nation’s flagging economy.

Around the same time, caseloads in much of the country started to climb again. In the weeks since, hundreds of districts — including nearly all of the nation’s largest school systems, along with scores of rural and suburban districts — have reversed course and decided to start the school year with remote instruction.

Rising infection rates were clearly the major driver of the move to continue remote learning. But Mr. Trump’s aggressive, often bellicose demands for reopening classrooms helped to harden the views of many educators that it would be unsafe — and give their powerful unions fodder to demand stronger safety measures or to resist efforts to physically reopen...

A July poll by Education Week found that roughly 60 percent of educators said the pandemic had worsened their view of Mr. Trump, who already fared poorly with much of that group. A recent Washington Post poll found that parents disapprove of Mr. Trump’s handling of school reopening by a two-thirds majority. And a new Gallup poll showed that fewer parents want their children to return to school buildings now than they did in the spring.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:16 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Right.  Sure would be nice if the most powerful person in the world took this seriously 8 months ago and FORCED production of PPE so all these kids would be at the very least safer.  But you do you guy.  Hope you sleep well at night with the understanding children’s TEACHERS are putting themselves at incredible risk.  

Sorry reality is such a trigger.  Thoughts and prayers for your ego.

Both my kids have been in school (Elementary and High School) four days a week for a month and no issues.
Reply/Quote
First, I do not wish sickness or death on anyone.  Hopefully the fully recover.

Second, hopefully they learn something about the way the spoke and acted.  I doubt that will happen.

So many conspiracy theories on line already.

I really want to ask those who floated the "idea" that Biden would claim to be sick so he could skip the debates what they think of DJT getting it?

Does he have it?  You can't believe anything he says on a normal day...let along a day when his wife is on tape say **** Christmas decorations.

But if it's barely affecting anyone except the old and infirmed, if he refuses to wear a mask or social distance and his events...I will also not feel sorry for him or her.

He was able to get tested any time...not just when showing symptoms like the rest of us so he flaunted all the other mitigation methods. In fact he berated his opponent for wearing a mask and social distancing just this week.

And he continued to push for the complete reopening of everything everywhere because it's so safe.

Now he will self quarantine for two weeks.

Can you? Can your children? And everyone you or they might come in contact with?

He has access to the best, free to him (socialized?) Medicine in the world.

Do you?

Remember that the next time someone tells YOU to go out and risk getting yourself and others sick so they can say they did a great job.

---------------

Plus he's in "perfect health" (a slim 225) so he should be fine.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:34 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I know a few elderly, Christian couples who sleep in separate beds due to it being easier to sleep and/or because of a medical condition.  Nothing to do with marriage or religion.

You don't marry a woman who is a quarter of a century younger than you and then sleep separately because it's easier.

Clearly Trump can't close the deal in the bedroom. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:23 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So you think some humans should have access to better healthcare than others?   Based on income?  Based on influence?   Clearly you’re saying based on level of government.  Anything else we should tell our children so they have a chance to survive the future hellscape?

Absolutely!  If you are a brilliant doctor and open your own private practice you can charge what you want for your ability.  If you have more money you can then choose to go to said Doctor.

So should people with money not have access to bigger homes, fancier cars, boats, gadgets?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:43 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Absolutely!  If you are a brilliant doctor and open your own private practice you can charge what you want for your ability.  If you have more money you can then choose to go to said Doctor.

So should people with money not have access to bigger homes, fancier cars, boats, gadgets?

I recall Jesus saying this same thing to that lazy ass leper. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You don't marry a woman who is a quarter of a century younger than you and then sleep separately because it's easier.

Clearly Trump can't close the deal in the bedroom. 

Interesting take.  No one knows what their personal reasons are.  I sure wouldn't mock anybody for that kind of thing.  Hatred is an amazingly sad thing.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I recall Jesus saying this same thing to that lazy ass leper. 

So you think I am wrong?  You don't think a brilliant Doctor who opens his own private practice should be able to charge huge money for his services?
Reply/Quote