Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
All Trump supporters that are crying over Trump being mocked is bringing out the video's of conservative media and politicians including Trump mocking Hillary.

They look like snowflakes. I'm not sure why they are walking into that trap (hypocrisy charge).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Trump NOT taking hydroxychloroquine should be noted..and then noted again, and then noted again, for those who trusted his "gut feeling" and pushed that unproven drug as a cure..

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1312124487643492352

He's taking some experimental drug.

THE POTUS that is. Taking an experimental drug. Whose bright idea was it to test some experimental drug on the POTUS?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm one to give the Devil her due

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/pelosi-trump-covid-19-142128038.html

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said President Donald Trump’s frequent flouting and dismissal of COVID-19 health guidelines “was sort of a brazen invitation for something like this to happen,” after the president announced early Friday that he tested positive for the virus.

“This is tragic. It’s very sad. But it also is something that, again, going into crowds unmasked and all the rest was sort of a brazen invitation for something like this to happen,” she said on MSNBC Friday.

Pelosi said she prayed for Trump and his family, and hoped that, for those who continue to doubt the gravity of the pandemic and dismiss the advice of public health experts, the president’s COVID-19 diagnosis “will be a transition to a saner approach to what this virus is all about.”

“Maybe now that people who see the president of the United States — with all the protection that he has — and the first lady still having this exposure, it might be, as you say, a learning experience. But more than learning, it has to be something that is acted upon,” she said.

Kudos to the Speaker
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:55 PM)Dill Wrote: We ALREADY know that some 65+ recover, right? Even after a month in a coma.

And we know many remain damaged and incapacitated months after. "Not as" deadly still means deadly,
means MORE STUPID to take risks when 65+

Right now we have NO IDEA if he will die, be very sick, or how long he will be incapacitated.

Can you admit that Trump's scoffing at precautions may have played some role in his catching it??
As it did for supporters like Herman Cain?

Do you think none of his handlers ever reminded him that as president, 

his health was connected to US national security and other national interests?

He listened to them about as well as he listened to Chris Wallace during the debate. 

If he survives or not, he once again proves he is unfit for office. All backed up by facts.

You can speculate anything, but no you have no proof of anything. Those close to Hicks said she work a mask always, but got the virus so no proof a mask prevents anything. It may harm people, we won't know until they test 100,000 people which has yet to be done which is the only way to have scientific proof.

In the interim, Democratic cities have bankrupted themselves and crime is out of conttol in spite of Trump's warnings and attempts to get people back to work
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 06:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In the interim, Democratic cities have bankrupted themselves and crime is out of conttol in spite of Trump's warnings and attempts to get people back to work

That reminds me that the moderator asked Trump why there are republican-run cities seeing an upturn in crime and Trump took the opportunity to talk about something else.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 06:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You can speculate anything, but no you have no proof of anything. Those close to Hicks said she work a mask always, but got the virus so no proof a mask prevents anything. It may harm people, we won't know until they test 100,000 people which has yet to be done which is the only way to have scientific proof.

In the interim, Democratic cities have bankrupted themselves and crime is out of conttol in spite of Trump's warnings and attempts to get people back to work
You still don't understand why people are asked to wear a mask.

This doesn't help the cliche' that Conservatives only think about themselves.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
And off to the hospital he goes.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1312139046328516609
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
How's that for karma. Guy calling Biden "sleepy Joe" hospitalized and fatigued.
Reply/Quote
Confirmed: Trump is a "virtual nobody."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 06:41 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Confirmed: Trump is a "virtual nobody."

I don't get it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 07:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't get it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/covid-it-affects-virutally-nobody-trump-coronavirus-rally/
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 07:20 PM)Big Boss Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/covid-it-affects-virutally-nobody-trump-coronavirus-rally/

Ah hard to keep up on all the specifics. 
Reply/Quote
But what I don't get is how Melania got it.

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 06:33 PM)Big Boss Wrote: And off to the hospital he goes.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1312139046328516609

The antibody infusion he received is still in phase 2/3 trials. Most infusions are given at the hospital in case there is a complication they have the equipment and personnel to treat it. Hopefully, the trip to the hospital is out of an abundance of caution and nothing more serious.

I don’t like the guy, but hearing the President was flown to Walter Reed by helicopter caused a pit in my stomach.
Reply/Quote
As Trump once said:

[Image: 200804161317-the-lead-erica-hill-dnt-liv...ll-169.jpg]

It's likely a minor case. He'll get treatment and recover in time for the election.
Reply/Quote
At times like these folk's true character comes out.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At times like these folk's true character comes out.

Even yours?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 04:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't think you understand what "directly responsible for" means. 

I asked how many deaths his campaign was directly responsible for. To make you happy I will instead ask how many deaths is his campaign responsible for? The rally Herman went to the Trump campaign removed the social distancing stickers from the seats. And then the fact he had a rally to begin with.

Without his rally there is no big gathering. They are directly responsible for organizing an event where the virus spread and someone died. He continued to do it. And if he didn’t get it he would be doing it right now.

His rallies have been directly contributing to the spread of this shit around the country.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Even yours?

Of course

But I was talking more about folks like Pelosci and Biden.

Oh yeah and OMOTB

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course

But I was talking more about folks like Pelosci and Biden.

Oh yeah and OMOTB

What is omotb
Reply/Quote