Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-05-2020, 10:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: No brain!!!

Ftfy
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 10:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: No fear!!!

(10-05-2020, 10:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Ftfy

[Image: 5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d?width=400&format=gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: His called the pandemic a hoax and media fear mongering repeatedly. He has literally told people to remove their mask.  He has given Covid briefings not wearing a mask or social distancing on the podium. He's already told the public that in words and deeds.

That's actually false if you bother to look up the actual quote.   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

And the media is fear mongering.

Blah blah blah.  

I agree with Trump.  Stop being such babies and live your life.  Odds of dying are so low.  Wear a mask, social distance and get on with life for effs sake.

Oh and a TDS article:  https://mynorthwest.com/2203336/rantz-seattle-teacher-scolds-student-trump/
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 08:25 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wrong!!

What's moronic is people feeding off the shit dripping out of trump's ass of a mouth. Like he hasn't been a conman for his entire adult life.

People are dying because of this ridiculous clown show and they are mainly trump supporters which makes it hard for me to even act like I care. But I have a drop of decency and humanity left in me and even though it is the deplorable non college educated morons dying because of this shit I still pity them and don't want anything bad to happen. 

Keep living in make believe land. I can guarantee it is way easier living over there so that is maybe why you do it. 

Actually, people are dying because China let a virus loose on the world.   205K over 7 months isn't exactly mass death.  Ya, and the left aren't feeding off the shit dripping out of the medias TDS mouths.  All this bullshit goes both ways.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 08:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And the first thing the painted clown does when he gets back to the White House is take off his mask.

The dumb shit either didn't learn anything or faked the whole thing to look strong to his base. I'll lean towards the former, but save room for the latter, and be surprised by neither.

Plenty of clowns on both sides.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 11:17 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: That's actually false if you bother to look up the actual quote.   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

And the media is fear mongering.

Blah blah blah.  

I agree with Trump.  Stop being such babies and live your life.  Odds of dying are so low.  Wear a mask, social distance and get on with life for effs sake.

Oh and a TDS article:  https://mynorthwest.com/2203336/rantz-seattle-teacher-scolds-student-trump/

He called the pandemic the Democrat’s new hoax.

“Just protect the at risk as best you can.” That’s what you wrote, right? No one is better protected than Trump and he was hospitalized within less than 24 hours of announcing he had it. Great plan.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He called the pandemic the Democrat’s new hoax.

“Just protect the at risk as best you can.”  That’s what you wrote, right? No one is better protected than Trump and he was hospitalized within less than 24 hours of announcing he had it. Great plan.

It's a virus.  Nobody is fully protected.  Don't be scared and live your life. It will be ok.

Oh, and watching Chris Cuomo rant about Trumps mask after Cuomo broke quarantine while infected, was around other people while infected and faked coming out of quarantine for the first time.  Hilarious     All these idiots in the media with their fake outrage always getting caught not wearing masks and not social distancing.

Snopes says you be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 11:24 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Actually, people are dying because China let a virus loose on the world.   205K over 7 months isn't exactly mass death.  Ya, and the left aren't feeding off the shit dripping out of the medias TDS mouths.  All this bullshit goes both ways.

Just for some historical context . . .

That’s roughly half of all American KIAs from WWII over almost 4 years in just 7 months. This pandemic is on pace to kill more Americans than WWII.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 11:17 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: That's actually false if you bother to look up the actual quote.   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

That's quite interesting as I've only heard it phrased as "Trump called Covid a hoax".

But to be fair I but it in the same category of Biden calling Trump's travel ban xenophobic.

Did they both actually say it? No

Did they indicate based on ignorance? Yes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:08 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It's a virus.  Nobody is fully protected.  Don't be scared and live your life. It will be ok.

Dude, I was seeing up to 10 Covid patients in just half a shift in July and August. And we’re seeing an uptick in numbers again. I go to work knowing I’m going to see Covid patients every shift.

I’m not scared. I also know better than to listen to Trump or IT guys who admittedly barely made it through high school who have no idea what they’re talking about.

Quote:Oh, and watching Chris Cuomo rant about Trumps mask after Cuomo broke quarantine while infected, was around other people while infected and faked coming out of quarantine for the first time.  Hilarious     All these idiots in the media with their fake outrage always getting caught not wearing masks and not social distancing.

Snopes says you be wrong.

Well, good thing there’s a video that confirms what I wrote.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:24 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just for some historical context . . .

That’s roughly half of all American KIAs from WWII over almost 4 years in just 7 months.  This pandemic is on pace to kill more Americans than WWII.

Put it in whatever context you want.  205K dead in 7 months out of 325M is not a mass death, panic and lockdown situation.  Especially when a super majority of deaths are a certain group.  Keep that group safe the best you can and go on living life.

Common sense vs fear mongering/tanking the economy cause got to get rid of Trump orange bad man grunt grunt.   https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1343447/sweden-coronavirus-vaccine-no-lockdown
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He called the pandemic the Democrat’s new hoax.

“Just protect the at risk as best you can.”  That’s what you wrote, right? No one is better protected than Trump and he was hospitalized within less than 24 hours of announcing he had it. Great plan.

I literally gave you the Snopes FALSE fact check.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:39 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Dude, I was seeing up to 10 Covid patients in just half a shift in July and August. And we’re seeing an uptick in numbers again. I go to work knowing I’m going to see Covid patients every shift.

I’m not scared. I also know better than to listen to Trump or IT guys who admittedly barely made it through high school who have no idea what they’re talking about.

Well, good thing there’s a video that confirms what I wrote.

How many of those cases died that were not a high risk group?  But keep fear mongering based on outbreaks and cases.  Just make sure to lock the kids up and close the schools come flu season since the flu is more dangerous to children than Covid.

You can think whatever you want about my intelligence, but I barley made it through High School because I was bored and didn't do the work, not because I couldn't do the work.  For being so stupid I sure am living a good life.
Reply/Quote
"Trump defeats COVID" coins are on sale at the White House for $100...

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 08:52 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: How many of those cases died that were not a high risk group?  But keep fear mongering based on outbreaks and cases.  Just make sure to lock the kids up and close the schools come flu season since the flu is more dangerous to children than Covid.

You can think whatever you want about my intelligence, but I barley made it through High School because I was bored and didn't do the work, not because I couldn't do the work.  For being so stupid I sure am living a good life.

It doesn't take deaths to clog the hospital systems.

Everything the POTUS told you about the virus was a lie...and he knew it.

He still is lying to you.  But it makes you feel better and makes you feel like you are smarter than the people who are worried so you believe him.

It's a natural thing...but it's wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 11:28 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Plenty of clowns on both sides.

You wanna talk about Clowns on the left, start a topic on it. Keep your whataboutism bullshit to yourself.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 08:41 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Put it in whatever context you want.  205K dead in 7 months out of 325M is not a mass death, panic and lockdown situation.  Especially when a super majority of deaths are a certain group.  Keep that group safe the best you can and go on living life.

Common sense vs fear mongering/tanking the economy cause got to get rid of Trump orange bad man grunt grunt.   https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1343447/sweden-coronavirus-vaccine-no-lockdown

That absolutely is "mass death". 

Also, Sweden had one of the worst per capita death rates and hit their summer plateau well after other nations did. Experts expect their numbers to begin to rise again. 

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:10 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You wanna talk about Clowns on the left, start a topic on it. Keep your whataboutism bullshit to yourself.

Whatever.  All you have is name calling and hostility.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That absolutely is "mass death". 

Also, Sweden had one of the worst per capita death rates and hit their summer plateau well after other nations did. Experts expect their numbers to begin to rise again. 

I disagree.  205K out of 325M is not mass death.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:55 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I disagree.  205K out of 325M is not mass death.

the "out of" isn't the issue, it's the absolute number. 

Reply/Quote