Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press Conference at 3pm....
do you think M Brown shocks the world and announces ML has been relived of his duties or do we have another year of giggles and our #OneAndDone playoff runs

Nervous
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
99.9% we keep Lewis. I would be very very surprised if we fire him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it's more likely Lewis would retire than get fired.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:33 PM)corpjet Wrote: do you think M Brown shocks the world and announces ML has been relived of his duties or do we have another year of giggles and our #OneAndDone playoff runs

Nervous

While none of us knows the details of what will be said, I think we all know the gist of it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:33 PM)corpjet Wrote: do you think M Brown shocks the world and announces ML has been relived of his duties or do we have another year of giggles and our #OneAndDone playoff runs

Nervous

The team would have to suffer another double-digit loss season for Lewis to get fired. There's too much optimism that Marvin Lewis will finally turn the corner and advance in the playoffs as long as his team keeps getting into them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
More likely an extension will be announced.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I want a resignation from Marvin. I expect another one year extension.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: More likely an extension will be announced.

This ^

Mike doesn't like having a lame duck coach. Likely a 1 year extension. Should be fired though Sad
Reply/Quote

Nervous

Wondering why they would have a press conference if they were keeping Lewis.  Maybe Brown just wants to give his opinion on what happened at the game.  They already said that they weren't making any coaching changes.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I think it's more likely Lewis would retire than get fired.

Not even a question. This is his home, his team for as long as he wants. Mike will let him decide when the time is right.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:43 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Not even a question. This is his home, his team for as long as he wants. Mike will let him decide when the time is right.

I could honestly see it too. 
All this falling at his feet after he helped drag this franchise from the pits.

I could see him having had enough. 
Reply/Quote
what channel!?!? I want to watch if possible
Reply/Quote
There's just going to be a lot of giggles, a lot of condescending, and a lot of arrogance.

Thats about it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I could honestly see it too. 

It's not outrageous to think a guy could crumble under the weight of all this.  Still, I think that zero is too much to walk away from, especially how close he came the other night, much closer than any of the previous playoff losses.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:41 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Wondering why they would have a press conference if they were keeping Lewis.  Maybe Brown just wants to give his opinion on what happened at the game.  They already said that they weren't making any coaching changes.  

This is the standard Monday post-game presser.  Nothing special about it.  Should just be Marvin and the media.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: what channel!?!?  I want to watch if possible

Is there a live stream anyone can link? 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I could honestly see it too. 

Same, but the man fights. He's got the best team he's ever had. Perhaps he's testing his own patience.

I hope he knows when he finally does leave the absolute majority will thank him for what he's done overall rather than the opposite.

I'm happily in the majority.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: what channel!?!?  I want to watch if possible

???
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:48 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Same, but the man fights. He's got the best team he's ever had. Perhaps he's testing his own patience.

I hope he knows when he finally does leave the absolute majority will thank him for what he's done overall rather than the opposite.

I'm happily in the majority.

He should absolutely go in the Bengals HOF....if we had one.
But sometimes, it's just not enough and a risk needs to be taken
Reply/Quote

It will just be on the radio Cincinnati 1530 ESPN will play it live, and will be available on the iheart radio app.
Reply/Quote