Per Dianna Russini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Per Dianna Russini.

This contract may cause another meltdown...stand by
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: This contract may cause another meltdown...stand by

I’m starting to wonder if the FO feels if they can keep the same team together but have better health, they can get to 5-2 again but end with a winning record.

Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
That’s a lot more palatable to me than the Hart signing.
Reply/Quote
This one is not of the Hart magnitude.
Most of us saw this one coming.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:10 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: That’s a lot more palatable to me than the Hart signing.

This...if he can stay healthy I think he’s worth bringing back. Don’t have much else behind him. Still like to see the numbers though, not that it matters I guess.
Reply/Quote
I just want to see the money.
Reply/Quote
By the way, with Hart, Redmon, Uzomah and Brown signing, now the Bengals can draft a WR in round 1.
Reply/Quote
This is a signing that I can agree with. Although, I'm cautiously curious to learn the numbers.. Nervous

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:21 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: By the way, with Hart, Redmon, Uzomah and Brown signing, now the Bengals can draft a WR in round 1.

You’re right, no needs now, all starters filled!
/sarcasm

Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Preston Brown was just injured last year. The guy can play and depending on numbers it's a good sign. Remember we're most likely drafting a top guy this year( I hope ) so i see nothing wrong with this. The current LB market in free agency is nuts

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If he is getting 21 million like reported then they have lost their mind. 7 million per for a two down LB is just idiotic.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I think this is a good signing to be honest
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:39 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: If he is getting 21 million like reported then they have lost their mind. 7 million per for a two down LB is just idiotic.

It sounds like the Bobby Hart deal 3 year 21 mil which includes incentives.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
He won’t be on the field on passing downs..why do people think 7 million per is a good deal for a guy like that?
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:39 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: If he is getting 21 million like reported then they have lost their mind. 7 million per for a two down LB is just idiotic.

If they could have had Hicks for 2 more per year they are fools.
Reply/Quote
lol, you guys need to chill. 7 million a year isn't really that bad considering guys like Mosley are pulling down 17 million a year. We also don't know how much of this is incentive based and what options they have moving forward. Comparing Preston Brown to Hart isn't even dimension. Hart was ranked the worst starting right tackle for the last two years and they paid him way above what his performance.

Also, remember Brown's contract is incentive based so he can make a max of 7 a year if he hits performance goals. It's not a bad contract.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: If they could have had Hicks for 2 more per year they are fools.

Exactly. That is a guy that plays all 3 downs at a high level and that extra 2 million makes no difference. Brown isn’t Bobby Hart bad by any means but that is a massive massive overpay for him. I said it yesterday and I will say it again, these idiots are going to draft a Corner in the 1st again.
Reply/Quote
Well they "attacked" their weak spots in free agency. I'm sure Hobs would tell ya.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The guy was injured for most of the season, did some good things when he wasn't - can't really tell if this is a good signing but i can say i don't understand NFL $ anymore at all.

Reply/Quote