Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Trade
(03-12-2020, 01:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ragnow was much better last season.

they still playing him at OG? or he move into C
Reply/Quote
Price issue last year he started the year injured and missed most if not all of camp. This impacted him and he didn't get to go at the spot he know best so playing a G position is a bit different than C and it impacted his play. Hopefully he can improve this year or maybe get traded to a team that needs a center.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 02:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they still playing him at OG? or he move into C

I saw him playing Center when I watched him on Thanksgiving. They must of switched him and it worked out.

He didn't play Guard well his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 02:56 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: Price issue last year he started the year injured and missed most if not all of camp. This impacted him and he didn't get to go at the spot he know best so playing a G position is a bit different than C and it impacted his play. Hopefully he can improve this year or maybe get traded to a team that needs a center.

apparently had the foot issue which held him back early then a back issue.

Might still be worth his salary if healthy.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 04:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: apparently had the foot issue which held him back early then a back issue.

Might still be worth his salary if healthy.

WhoDey2   I'd like to think so. TBS, he's been injured 2 out of 2 years. Maybe his nickname should be: GLASS...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 12:29 PM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, their FA additions are pretty bad as well. They have hit on a few like Gilmore, but they have a pretty long list of failures (same with their trades). They keep swinging which is admirable but literally they thing that has given them shelter was the fact the won in spite of all the bad moves, and we will find out soon enough how big a deal Brady was in that.

Brady and the offensive line.  He ALWAYS had a strong line until just recently.  I also give a lot of credit to his coach game-planning very differently for each opponent.  That seems trivial, but with less than a week to prepare, he always made it look like he had an extra week of preparation.  Some of that was his ability to always surround himself with smarter players, but he had to analyze and convey the plan.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 12:07 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Brady and the offensive line.  He ALWAYS had a strong line until just recently.  I also give a lot of credit to his coach game-planning very differently for each opponent.  That seems trivial, but with less than a week to prepare, he always made it look like he had an extra week of preparation.  Some of that was his ability to always surround himself with smarter players, but he had to analyze and convey the plan.  

Another aspect of Brady that Burrow has to him is the preparation. Cool
Reply/Quote